Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

I’m negative but have let poz men fuck and breed me and I’ve taken loads from anon men  in back rooms and from hookup sites. So I guess I’m an all loads taker. 

On 11/12/2015 at 12:39 AM, gay87 said:

Specify whats your risk level, and how many years have u practice at this risk level, and how long it take for you to convert, or still dodging the bullet

level 1 - condom Nazi, enough said

level 2 - will do raw with bf/partner

level 3 - will do raw with anyone who claims they are neg

level 4 - raw with hook ups that seem 'safe' from your own judgement, without discussing status (for me ill assume, students, and some professions, I know it sound dumb, oh well)

level 5- raw with anyone, except sauna/orgy party with knowingly poz personnel

level 6 - take ALL loads

I started as a Level 1 when I was around 17.

No Level 2 experience (never had luck having a top partner/boyfriend).

Started Level 3 with a regular fuck bud who claimed (and was) neg. I was 18.

Went back to Level 1 after my stint with that fuck bud until I was 26.

Moved out. Had my own place for the very first time. Went up to Level 4.

Got tired of worrying if I may have contracted the bug. I started bugchasing, though would still feel ambivalent about it from time to time.

Finally tested poz late 2016. No reason not to be Level 6 --- I'm free, no regrets, all loads taken, toxic and otherwise. 

Now, I'm hard. Damn.

On 6/4/2019 at 6:02 AM, BBWhoreUK said:

Was level 1 for 10 years (I know, fucking idiot lol), then got stealth fucked and bred last September and have been level 6 since :) I haven't been tested since September, but recently gave my boyfriend a few STI's but as far as I know, both still neg but enjoying our journey together and seeing where we end up :)

Did your boyfriend get upset after getting a few STI's from you? @BBWhoreUK

Edited by Rubberbanned

I suppose that I am level 6, in that I will happily take the loads of people who I know are poz. The thing is, I do this only with people who are (I can believe, plausibly) undetectable or people who are on PrEP. From the HIV perspective, taking the loads of undetectable guys and of PrEPsters up my ass is as risky for me as it is for guys wearing unbroken condoms who pull out of me to shoot, that is to say that it is not risky at all.

Beyond that, I am perfectly happy to wear condoms with new partners I have not discussed status with, and actually do use them consistently in these circumstances. Level 1 can blend seamlessly into levels 5 and 6.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2015 at 8:39 AM, gay87 said:

level 1 - condom Nazi, enough said

level 2 - will do raw with bf/partner

level 3 - will do raw with anyone who claims they are neg

level 4 - raw with hook ups that seem 'safe' from your own judgement, without discussing status (for me ill assume, students, and some professions, I know it sound dumb, oh well)

level 5- raw with anyone, except sauna/orgy party with knowingly poz personnel

level 6 - take ALL loads

I came out and became sexually active towards the end of the "AIDS crisis". I was at level one for some years; never insisted on condoms but did avoid getting fucked because of (unwarranted?) fear of POZ loads. Too bad those years and missed opportunities are gone forever. For most of my life have fluctuated between levels two and five to varying degrees and increasingly favor level five.

Slowly working up to level six but know I've already taken POZ loads (and enjoyed it). Encouragement always helps. 😜  I actually prefer to know the Top's status whenever possible because it adds to the enjoyment (for me). I am currently Neg, and not on PrEP but not sure how most Tops feel about that. Would love to find an Alpha who would enjoy controlling my serostatus.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rroulette

Switch between 4, 5 and 6, depending on how hot the other guy is.  Hotter the guy the higher the number.  Also the higher I am the higher the number. 😈

neg no prep cheater here

6 but I’m on prep so I’m not sure if you’d count that the same way.

I was a 1 of 2 for most of my twenties (happily took BF’s loads regularly once we’d both been tested).

In my late twenties I gradually went to a 6. By gradually I mean I was a 1 but I liked saunas and sometimes I’d be too drunk and horny to care. Especially if he was hot. When prep came out I said goodbye to condoms.

3, 4, 5 and 6 are all the same to be honest. You can’t make your own  judgment about someone’s HIV status. If you’re fucking raw, unless it’s your partner assume he’s positive (and even then people can lie.)

• Like 1

It's interesting to see my evolution over the years from level 2 to level 6. When I started having sex I would use condom with everyone but when I got my first bf we started barebacking just a week after we met. We were so in love and not using condom seemed the right thing to do. So I started at level 2. After we broke up, I started using condom again. But I realized how much I missed fucking bareback and cumming inside. I knew I hated condom. I started slowing transitioning to level 3 and then level 4. At first, I had a lot of regret after breeding a hookup. After each "incident", I would say to myself that was the last time and then would go back to using condoms for a couple of months, and then another inccident would happen. And the cycle would repeat again.

I started researching about HIV a lot because I was very worried about it. I read how low my odds were given I am a total top. Over the course of a year, I became a firm level 4. I would bareback random hookups as long as they looked safe to me. Especially, I avoided people who used drugs and said they only fuck raw. That's so curious, now I'm one of those who only fuck raw.

Then, I went into prep and it has changed my life. I threw away all my condoms, I don't want to feel a condom over my cock ever again; seeing a condom is a big turnoff for me. I love pressuring submissive guys into going raw even if they are not in prep. I love feeling that I have complete control over them. Now I'm level 6, I fuck raw or don't fuck; and love visiting saunas to be inside as many raw asses as possible. I have been on prep for 2 years and this time I have fucked more guys than in my whole life before taking prep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Level 5 for me, however it's more like i will only get fucked raw but not everyone can fuck me. I do make my choices still. Neg, Undetectable guys etc

Edited by Ocelot2000

I started at Level 3 and went to 4 and then 6 pretty quickly. I never did 5 because when I was at an orgy or in a sex club/bathhouse I was busy getting used and enjoying the feel of being a piece of open use fuck meat to care. If a top wanted to use a condom ( and many did) that was fine.  I am still negative, amazingly, and now one Prep. One of my friends attributes my dodging the virus to either my love of taking bigger than human toys/fisting stretched me out so early that a human cock simply wasn't going to damage me in any way or I am one of those people that just doesn't get it.. I am any care, my body is the proud depository of thousands and thousands of loads that i have swallowed or had bred into me since my teens.

• Like 3