Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

(before Covid virus situation)  from about  2013 and on with men only 

Level 5 to 5.5 maybe  6 sometimes but unable to attend enough orgies or bath houses 

Would play bareback without asking and also with knowing someone was poz undetectable 

Edited by cyberdolphnow
Spelling

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2021 at 12:25 PM, cyberdolphnow said:

(before Covid virus situation)  from about  2013 and on with men only 

Level 5 to 5.5 maybe  6 sometimes but unable to attend enough orgies or bath houses 

Would play bareback without asking and also with knowing someone was poz undetectable 

1) Cyberdolphnow,  I must admit I'm  stoked by your response which resonates with me, mainly because my answer is equivalent. (Also because I get the impression that you're a deliciously kinky omnivorous sexual adventurer -- which I strive to become).

2) One way my response may differ: I find that over the past few years, I no longer ask men their status  prior to sex,  because I'm concerned that I may place them in the  uncomfortable position of choosing to lie to avoid censure .

On 12/19/2015 at 8:31 PM, NLbear said:

Level 3 here. Know the risks but not aiming to get pozzed.

Just hate rubbers.

That's me too. Level 3 . Really hate condoms. Just got fucked the other day with a condom. Just dosen't feel right.

17 minutes ago, daleo said:

which level for people on prep?

Level 6 for me 100%. ALL loads. included high viral poz loads. just had prep 2 days and i was already getting anonymous bare loads. that's was what i always wanted and finally it could. it changed my whole sex-life in a better way

• Upvote 1