Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

Guest BtmByTheBay

Started out at a 4 or so, not quite a 3 at all, but I like to know someone's status for sure going bare. I live by a Russian proverb: "Trust, but verify." (Besides, if someone lies about their status, who knows what else they'll lie about. Dishonesty is distasteful.) Maybe once I get on Prep sometime I might be less assiduous, but for now, that's how it is; no huge value judgement in general, but I literally cannot afford to not be negative.

• Moderators

Level 1 through my mid 20s

Level 2 for a couple of years

Level 3 for about a decade until I met my husband

Level 2 and monogamous for 6 years

Level 3 after we opened our relationship for a couple of years

Level 4 drifting into 5 and close to 6 for a couple of years as I came to believe converting was just a matter of time. 

Negative through all of that

On PrEP since this May

I guess I should have said it has been all level 6 since I went on PrEP

Guest descartes70817

When I started going bareback again at 40 at first it was only guys who said they were negative (level 3), but once I started going to abs I stopped asking and just fucked any guy who wanted my cock and cum in his ass (level 4). Now I'm edging toward starting to fuck poz bottoms.

Edited by descartes70817

• 2 weeks later...

Have been a level 6 for most of my life.....but not 100% of that time have I been as actively cock hunting as I have recently.   My more recent focus on only getting poz or unknown cock seems to have gotten me pozzed up.....so I see no reason to be anything but a 6 going forward