Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 2 weeks later...

Level 6 my whole life. In the 1980's some guys would start using condoms but would end up taking them off after a few minutes because they couldn't get off. The last 20 years I just told them if they wanted to fuck it had to be raw.

risk from 1 (lowest) to a maximum of 6 (highest)

Specify whats your risk level, and how many years have u practice at this risk level, and how long it take for you to convert, or still dodging the bullet

level 1 - condom Nazi, enough said

level 2 - will do raw with bf/partner

level 3 - will do raw with anyone who claims they are neg

level 4 - raw with hook ups that seem 'safe' from your own judgement, without discussing status (for me ill assume, students, and some professions, I know it sound dumb, oh well)

level 5- raw with anyone, except sauna/orgy party with knowingly poz personnel

level 6 - take ALL loads

Let me start the ball rolling

level 2 for 4 years, level 3 for 2 years,

neg here...

1 for a while. But then once I met a top who insisted on raw, I have only bb. So I'm totally a 3-6 now (depending on mood).

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi

Basically started at level 3 and pretty much stayed there for about 5 or 6 years and then to level 4 for about 3 years and then kind of a level 4 1/2 with undetectable for about 2 years and now basically skipped over level 5 to 6 and just don't turn anyone down but this area is so dead I have not yet, that I know of anyway, had a known poz load in my hole.  Still neg last I knew but am trying to get away to get tested again soon to make sure.