Nastykinkpigs Sex Parties In Los Angeles Area

bblbbottom

Has anyone been to the nastykinkpigs sex parties in NOHO & Redlands? Are they 100% bareback parties...like Cumunion parties? That is what I'm looking for...don't want to go if it's not a bareback party. Has anyone been? How is the warehouse setup? good? I'm into darkroom play...do they have one or 2? The last Cumunion party I went to in LA did not have a darkroom( in spite of that I did get plenty of loads).  Any tips about the venue/ crowd/supplies to bring? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

There's no real dark room setup in the Noho facility - but there are a few different rooms for play. The main room has two elevated bed - loved getting fucked in public on those. The other rooms are smaller - and yeah - I never saw a single condom. Ended up with about 6 loads in Noho - lots of daddy cock and cum which I loved.

I have gone to two of the Redlands parties. I had agreat time at one. The other was empty. I got there too late. I live in the Redlands area so it was convenient. Since then, they are no longer hosting parties in that location. They have moved up into San Bernardino/Devore area. I have not been to that location but do plan on heading to one of the NoHo parties soon just for comparison.

I have gone to CumUnion in Palm Springs a few times and never seemed to be popular or have any luck.