Bottom Neg Looking For Poz/undectable Top Any Age

jabwebcam

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All good, man.. I prefer to play anon. I make no excuses, & I own my fetish. I stick to what that definition means: No face, no names, **no bullshit..*

** I'm not here to date. ** I'm here to fuck around, in an uncomplicated anon scene. If you can't read, well, not my issue to rectify.

I'm reminded of an old joking reference I was told here in Vancouver / LM. Was told that btms out here are a dime a dozen. And your attitude doesn't particularly mark you as a btm of interest to most tops who don't want complications.

Plenty of real btm men out there who want uncomplicated true anonymous sex, & not to enable pic collectors.

So if you wanna be a poor excuse of a btm, save everyone on this site a headache, & please just go invest in a dildo to fuck yourself.

I find pic collecting, shallow, cliqqy fags like yourself to be the true disease.

But hey, I hope you find a good dildo!

Peace.