• Administrators

Given all the good times I've had there, I headed for The Pit. As I climbed the stairs, some hunky dudes walked past. I recognized a Leather Dude with big stash and a drug-fucked Boy clinging to his arm. The Kid was grinning ear to ear. I was sure he wouldn't be grinning so, if he knew what Mr. Poz had in store for him.

Overall the drug-fucked ones are the best to take advantage of. They willingly do all the nasty shit, then blame it on the drugs. ‘Yeah, right!’

After paying at the front desk, they buzzed me in. The guys behind the desk are nice (in more ways than one), but don't mix with the clientele as much as the old staff did.

I noticed lots of guys hangin' in the TV room and others near the entrance—to put the make on Newbies cuming in. The Sling Room was filled with the usual Sleazy Sluts flaunting well stretched Pussy.

I lingered at the back room door to let my eyes adjust. Inside guys clutched Poppers like their lives depended on it, while sliding into well-fucked Asses to the accompaniment of funky, squishy rhythms.

One Fag in the corner confided to the lanky shadow feeling up his Crack that he didn't take it raw. But minutes later, like all the other Pigs, he was spreading his Ass Cheeks, begging to be fucked.

A real sleazy guy tried to screw me, but couldn't get it up. I get all misty-eyed when guys can't shoot cause of the shit flowin' in their veins.

I headed upstairs to the Glory Holes. A middle-aged, paunchy guy approached me. "Hey, Pretty Boy, cum with me; and I'll show ya a good time."

I thought to myself, 'Yeah, sure,' and answered curtly, "No thanks. I'm busy."

The obnoxious Fuck persisted, his hands roaming where they had no right to be.

"I told you I'm not interested!"

The final straw came when he grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall. That, in and of itself, was not offensive, cause I've dealt with abusive types before, though I hadn't pegged that guy for one; he resembled more your typical married bi. I glanced at the bystanders, pleading with my eyes, 'Jeez, guys, I sure could use some help.' But no one wanted to get involved.

I again reiterated, “I'M NOT IN-TRIS-TID!!!”

He responded that I would be once I saw what was in his pants. I considered going with the Fart just to call his bluff, but he pissed me off—so I kicked him in the shin.

He screamed like a banshee. "YOU S.O.B ! YOU CRAZY?"

I leaned in real menacingly. "I think I am. So please don't piss me off!"

He stormed off in a huff. For the next few minutes I expected to hear my name on the P.A; but then again, he’d started it.

I entered one of the Glory Hole booths and checked out all Poppers bottles littering the floor. Guys get in such a tizzy when having sex; they end up leaving stuff around.

I peered through the Glory Hole. A bearded POZ TOP was face-fucking a Young Twink. The Top recognized me and pushed the Kid’s Cock through. I had no doubt my friend was fucking him. The more I thought about that POZ Cock gliding in and out of the Kid’s tight Hole, the harder I sucked, and got rewarded by a creamy Load of Boy Spooge gushing down my throat. The Punk withdrew and left the booth. I asked my Pal if he'd bred the Kid. Of course.

I unlatched the door and dropped some tokens in the slot. One totally hot Dude stepped in and turned me round. He tried to penetrate my Ass, but got only semi-hard. Oh, well. I sucked the Hunk and bred his Ass before walking out on him.

I decided to cruise around the Club, and chatted with an Old Fart sitting in the lounge. He was from the states and had been POZ for 20 years. I love to talk to guys like that. They have so many hot stories to share.

I made my way towards the john where a slim, dark-haired Kid was fucking a Pierced Pig. A group of rowdy comrades egged him on.

A POZ Dude approached the Young Man from behind. Surrounded by the raucous throng, the Kid was trapped. The POZ Dude grabbed him by the hips and slammed into him. The Kid, in turn, plowed nonstop up the Pierced Pig's Butt. After 10 minutes or so, the Youth cried out, "OH, YEAH!" The POZ Dude twisted the Youth's Nips and unloaded up his Ass.

The Man withdrew and kissed the Boy, to distract him from the next Vulture stealing up. That's where I left it. I knew what was gonna happen next. It was gonna be a feeding frenzy, from which the Young Man would likely not emerge UNSCATHED.

I exited toward the shower stalls, surveying yet another Bareback Orgy—guys sliding in one slicked-up Ass after another. A hot young Twink (very slutty and fucked up) approached. "What are you into?"

He didn’t recognize me. "I'm kinda new at this," I lied. God, I love it when they're so out of it their memories get fucked up. I mean we'd chatted several times before. "Forget it..." were his final words, as he stomped off to the showers—to get fucked by whomever came along.

The guy from the back room traipsed in—the one who didn’t take it 'raw.' I don't know what had happened to him, but his eyes had glassy look. He walked up to a Muscle Butt, begging to be fucked. Only the Muscle Butt ignored his Ass, since he only bottomed.

I headed back to the Glory Hole booths where I sucked and fucked till early morn. One Skinhead got his fist in me with just the Cum already up my Cunt for Lube. No, I don't remember what he looked like; and I don’t care. I love anonymous sex—the riskier the better. If it's raw and anonymous, it gets me off. That's all that matters.

As I exited the Club I recognized yet another Youth entering The Pit—a real sexy looking Blonde decked out in denim. He looked like he'd been out dancing. I don't know his name; but he goes there quite a lot—as many of the bar types do. They drop in after the bars close for their nightly fix of POISON JIZZ.

• 7 years later...