So. This is another true story. A few weeks ago, my husband had just left for work and I was horny as hell.

Note for those who didn't read my earlier post: I'm a 27 year old whore. 5'7" and about 150lbs. Hairy and love bottoming. My husband is a sweet adorable man who doesn't have much of a libido and I'm always horny as hell so I fuck around when he is away at work.

Bored out of my mind, I decided to hit up some of my regulars to see if they were free. Nothing there. I hit up A4A and BBRT and small town that I am in, nothing. I finally resorted to Grindr. Posted a note saying I was horny and looking for now.

A few minutes later I was hit up by a blank profile. No pleasantries. Just a simple "address?"

Being a good slut I gave him my address.

He asked, "std and HIV?"

Me, "Clean. You?"

Him, "Squeaky clean."

That's all he said. I quickly showered and cleaned up and prepared the lube and condoms. Fifteen minutes later he sends me a message, "Here."

Buzzer didnt work so I went downstairs to get him. At the door I literally stopped short.

I saw a fucking hunk of a man. Handsome as fuck. White guy. Late twenties. Built like a football player (big and beefy). Black beard and the deepest blue eyes. The guy seemed too good to be true. I thought maybe he was there to meet someone else.

I walked up and opened the door. He looked at me and said, "this is gonna be fun."

I led him upstairs slowly. I was so in awe of him I couldn't walk any faster. I finally ushered him into my house and he asked where the bedroom was. I pointed it out weekly. He held me by the neck and led me into my own bedroom. I knew who was in charge.

Once inside, he said, "Listen faggot. I'm straight so don't even think of trying to kiss me. Understood?"

I weakly replied, "Yes Sir."

I quickly got to my knees and untied his shoes. I took them off and took a big whiff of his sweaty smelly socks.

I licked his smelly socks and rubbed my face all over and under his feet. My submission to his superior self got him hard.

He motioned me up to his crotch and I obliged by quickly unbuckling his manly texas style belt and jeans. I pulled down his pants to his ankles and he stepped out of them. All the while my face was buried into his sexy grey boxer shorts as I was aiming for that hard on.

He slapped me on my right cheek on the face and pulled off his shirt. For the first time I saw his sexy hairy chest. He had the perfect chest. Big and burly. His chest hair thicker and blacker than mine (which can be hard considering I'm brown). He had a sexy Tattoo on his left pec with his name on it. We will call him Brandon. He had another sexy complex mechanical tattoo on his left shoulder and upper arm. Basically with his shirt off, this Addonis went from a 9 to a 13 out of 10.

I feel it is a bottom's duty to ensure that the bottom slut is undressed faster than its top. So I too quickly took off all my clothes down to my birthday suit left in just the work socks that my baby daddy had given me and told me to wear every time I got fucked by another man.

Anyway, my sexy straight top then went to lie on the bed on his back. He made himself comfortable using my husband's pillows. And then ordered me with those Godly eyes onto his crotch.

I politely obliged and took a big whiff of his sweaty crotch before begging him for permission to remove his boxers with my mouth. He permitted me. I did the finest and fastest job of doing so considering the practice I'd had.

His cock was a beer can thick 9" member oozing precum. It was covered at the base by a thick growth of the densest public hair I had ever seen. This white man, whoever he was, was the finest specimen of a testosterone filled man I'd ever seen.

I quickly started to lick his hairy balls and work my way up to his thick uncut cock. His crotch was pungent. And he was sweaty. Maybe he had worked earlier. It got me even more horned up. I took his cock in my mouth and tried to deep throat it. Gagged. He laughed and pushed me down on it. I choked and gagged for a few minutes before he let go. And then my throat became used to him and I wored his thick dick deep into my throat over and over.

"I dont want to cum this way faggot," he said.

I knew what he meant. I squirted some lube on my ass and positioned myself on my back. I grabbed a condom and started to open it. He laughed. "I'm gonna breed you raw faggot."

With that he forced his thick cock onto my hole. It was too big. I screamed a "No. Condom please."

He slapped me hard across the face. So hard it hurt. Angrily. He grabbed my face and chin with his hand and pushed his face into mine. "I will do as I want. And I will fuck your ass raw. Understood?"

I started to cry. He spit on his thick cock and forced it in. I screamed in pain and he held his hand over my mouth and pushed my face down as he forced his way into my ass.

He was pushing down on my face so much and so hard into the mattress, I could feel the box spring hitting the back of my head. My ass was higher than my face and completely at his disposal.

He kept forcing his cock in till he was balls deep. And that's when the rough thrusting began. My screams were muffled by his sheer force and his loud animal grunts as he raped my ass raw.

Twenty minutes later I had lost all strength to fight back and he was still strong and powerful destroying my sore ass. The pain was slowly starting to feel good as I knew I would probably never be raped like this by real man ever again.

He moved his hand from my mouth to my neck and pulled me up to his hairy pit. I took a big whiff and as soon as I smelled his manliness, my limp dicklet sprung to life.

This seemed to please my sexy bear rapist and his thrusts started to get deeper and faster. He kept hitting my prostate and after five more minutes, he had me cummings hands free. I shot all over my chest and face.

He smiled and continued to grunt as my hole automatically became tighter after I had just come. It started to hurt more and more. I started to tear up again and whimpered.

Finally he announced that he was getting close by grunting loudly and started to deposit volleys after volleys of his baby juice into my ass. I counted thirteen thrusts and volleys.

I finally took a deep breath as he pulled out of me. My ass felt empty. He brought his dick close to my face to clean off. I could see pink splooge on it. I knew he had ripped me up good. I lapped up everything that was on his dick as he laughed for some reason. He looked at me handsome as ever and said, "You're such a faggot."

As he wore his clothes and I lay there exhausted with my ass sore and bleeding, I said to him, "Thank you Sir."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 51
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i absolutely love it when someone pushes all the way into me balls deep without hesitating on the first stroke and then fuck me very hard for how ever long they want before breeding me with their spunk.......this is what makes me fall instantly in love with someone.........all the rest is just pussy footing about..........i love rough,raw and a creamy ending.........then repeat :D 

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
On 20/11/2015 at 8:52 PM, TxTightHole said:

Well, you know they say you cannot rape the willing

I totally agree with "TxTightHole"......

"hornybrownbottom" you seek and look for these aggressive Tops who will not take a No for an answer ...

YOU LOVE IT... YOU NEED IT ... YOU CRAVE IT ... 

therefore you are not permitted to talk of rape BUT of pure pleasure it gives you ...

GREAT STORY!

• Piggy 1

• 5 years later...