I oughta ask this guy to use a Condom, but GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!

• Administrators

I am a 22 year old student, 5'6, medium build, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6" uncut, tight Hole, into most things I've tried and open to those that I haven't.

I was out barhopping one night and got half soused. By the end of the evening I was feeling so horny a trip to the Baths was in order.

There were a few guys cruising around so I wandered about. Then this tanned guy in his 30s checked in. He finished his cigarette, scanning the joint.

He invited me to his room. He was so hot I couldn't refuse. He tossed his towel on the bunk, revealing a 7-inch Cock. I bent down to suck it, and he started to fuck down my throat. He knelt down to rim me, pushing his tongue in far as it would go.

"GOD, THAT FEELS GOOD!"

He got to talkin' dirty in that husky voice of his, telling me how he liked breedin' Cunts like me. The longer he rimmed me, the harder I got.

He pressed his dry Dick to my Hole, and, before I knew it, plunged all the way in.

Actually it wasn't as bad as it sounds—cause I was halfway drunk to begin with and he planted a bottle of Poppers under my nose. He plowed in and out, and I bucked back against him cause it felt so good. He asked if I liked takin' it raw.

In practice I usually didn't—but when push came to shove—YES—that’s how I prefer it.

Meanwhile, I was thinking, 'Geez, I oughta ask this guy to use a Condom.' But "GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!" was all that came out.

He fucked me for 20 minutes, talking about how he loved breedin' Bottoms. I must admit I dug it. I could feel him gettin' harder and thrustin' deeper the longer he fucked. He started moaning an' beatin' me off. THEN HE SHOT! His Dick spasmed nonstop.

"FUCK, BOY! TAKE MY POZ CUM!"

I tried to pull off but he was still beatin' my Shaft and in spite of myself, I came, too. He licked me clean and kissed me. The taste of my Cum on his tongue reminded me of the Toxic Venom he'd infused up my Ass. He was yappin' away; but I had no comprehension of what he said cause I was in shock.

Over the next few weeks I came to accept what had happened; and Barebacking became the rule, rather than the exception in my life. A couple months later I got tested, and the results came back NEG; but by then Bareback Sex had become so ingrained in my persona that I ONLY FUCKED RAW.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

No, No. No, No, No. a boy should NEVER ask the Top to use a condom. Just BECAUSE it feels so good raw. We are in a back-to-nature- going green society. Think of all those stupid condoms clogging up land fills. Taking it RAW is our patriotic duty for a clean planet. Everyone must do his part

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

• 10 years later...
On 8/17/2010 at 10:07 AM, boycunt said:

No, No. No, No, No. a boy should NEVER ask the Top to use a condom. Just BECAUSE it feels so good raw. We are in a back-to-nature- going green society. Think of all those stupid condoms clogging up land fills. Taking it RAW is our patriotic duty for a clean planet. Everyone must do his part

Besides it just feels to fuckin good to take a strangers load up the ass,  environmental ethics or not, pump me full.