What Is A Fuck Buddy To You?

TigerMilner

10 hours ago, analluv27 said:

For me the difference is whether you fucked first or was friends first 

That's a reasonable distinction to make as well. Though I think if I made friends with someone who'd fucked me casually, and he continued to do so, I'd move him from the "fuckbuddy" category to the "friend with benefits" category. 

• Like 1

To me there is no real difference between a fuck buddy and a ‘friend with benefit’, the result is the same. Having a sexual relationship with someone you build up a connection with (both mentally and physically).

For me, there also needs to be more than just hop in, have a good fuck, and go again. If there is nos ex sometimes that’s a slow fine. Just enjoy the company as friends.
But in the end, it is about fucking, so in general (for me) there is no ‘mixing’ with my ‘regular’ friend circle. There is a distinct separation, where I can be fully myself when I'm with my fuckbud. Just being open and honest about my (Sexual) self.

To keep it a little short, I think the following is important to me for a fuckbud:

• Need to have good emotional & physical bond (incl. mutual respect & discretion), but on a friendship level. It becomes too difficult if love comes around the corner. (that’s why I keep a separation between fuckbud and my ‘normal life’)
  • We need to have similar kinks/fetishes
  • Willingness to explore new kinks & fetishes together.
  • If one of us has a bad ‘itch’ and needs a good fuck, we should try to help each other out at that time. So make time for each other when one needs it. (not making uploads of excuses because he/she is not willing to take time for you, but also not be too demanding)
  • Definitely bare fucking (some level of trust needs to be there, and that we are on the same level in this subject)
  • Not be jealous if there are others present
  • Preferably versatile (or matching type of position? as I'm more vers-top, or how it's called?)

Some fuckbuds changed to ‘real friends’. There seems to be a natural move, that when a fuckbud turns into a real friend, we no longer have sex. It happened to me twice, but maybe that’s just me ☹

To me 

Someone who wants to meet often and easy to meet. Like sending a message and meet in 1 hour at place X without any strings attached, anonymous, discrete,... have fun an go.

I often met the same guy multiple times a week. Went to his place, poppered up and kneeled down behind his door with mask on. When i was "ready" i send him a message and he came down to feed me his cock and cum. After 3-4months having fun he moved to the UK.

Another guy often feeds me in the forest, also masked and poppered up, but it's getting cold for outdoor 😛

I had a fuck buddy every Friday night for a few months after we both got vaccinated. Our schedules were all over the place but we both had Friday nights free. We blew off steam after long hard weeks. His schedule changed because of his healthcare profession and how crazy things are anymore and we only hook up very sporadically now. And we are both good with it. We had no real emotional attachments, we both knew it could end any time for whatever reason. We made passing mention when we were talking before first hooking up that if either of us found an actual relationship we would end it.

For me this a fuck buddy. We're friends that fuck, and damn it's hot, but the sex can end any time with no regrets or emotional drama.

On 11/18/2015 at 1:43 AM, TigerMilner said:

My daughter asked me recently who is he to you about one of my fuck buddies who has been a regular of mine for 7 years now. It has made start really thinking about what she asked. What is he to me? Who am I to him? I have another less regular one who I've been seeing for over 8 years. To me a fuck buddy is a hook up who worked out well, there is good chemistry and we like to fuck. Most of the time, all we do is fuck. All we talk about is the next fuck. Occasionally one will become a friend, sometimes we keep fucking but usually when they move to the friend zone the fucking fades out. It makes me wonder, what is a fuck buddy to you? Do they mean something to you? Do you get to know them after several years? Do you care about them? I know I do. I value them as an important part of my life. Yet they don't share my life. Man that question as made me really take a hard look at this.

I once had a fuck body he was also my first fuck body, we fucked everyday. but looking back and reading the above statement and thinking about it. I look back and remember one of his other friends saying to someone else in front of me that he did not understand how we were friends, we were best friends that is my fuck body and I and yet we hated each other. Looking back one wonders upon such statements and yet our relationship, i in fact had feelings for him, as he fucked me regularly i develope an affection and intimacy with my partner, rather my top. He was always nice to me accept things changed from the time that he told me he was going to have one of his other friends fuck me and he watched us fucking. from that day one he started to call me a whore, a slut, and even tell me i was born to pleasure men because i was good for nothing but only born to pleasure men with my hot piece of ass.

looking back I looked at him as my best friend and even a lover who fucked me but he as a top, i was nothing more then a piece of fuck meat. I was his whore, his bitch. something you release your tension and then discard away. i have come to accept that men look at bottoms and me in particular as a bottom whore to fuck and get pleasure from a nice piece of ass leave your cum as you have your orgasm but that is all that bottom his to a top. a nice piece of ass to get pleasure and when you are done discard away that whore,  so i have come to accept that is the role of a submissive bottom, I am nothing more than a free prostitute who whores herself for a men pleasure and needs and then is not needed any more and disposed.

having said this it does not apply to all, as there are those who are in relationships and love, but my personal experiences have been men just wanted to fuck me and get pleasure out of me. I am sure there are many others who are in serious intimacy, accept it was not my case, but then again i too have always been looking for sex and not love relationship.

On 10/13/2021 at 12:22 AM, analluv27 said:

To me a fuck buddy is that person you can see and if sex doesn't happen it's ok because the time spent with them is enjoyable. We're not rushing to get back to whatever we were doing after we both nut. I've have one that's about 15 years though now we're more buddies now but that's ok. My other long term fuck buddy is trans but they moved so we try to hook up when they're back visiting family. 

A good fuck buddy had the potential to become either a boyfriend or a really good friend in my book

Actually that more like great definition of FWB, where you are friend before the benefits while fuck  friends or buddies are only friends for the fucking.

• Upvote 1