Best Type/kind Of Lube?

What's the best kind of lube to use for long sessions of multiple dicks? I'm sure it's been covered here, but I'm not finding anything on it.

I've always done water based lubes, first Wet, more lately Fort Troff H20.  But that was for condom protection as i thought the others weakend them.  But now that concern is out the door, so I'm back to square 1.

Seems for long sessons of multiple players, it takes a lot of this kind of lube, and it never really keeps my hole really lubed up (it gets absorbed?)  I keep adding more between dicks.  Then another issue is that after multiple loads things seem to get messy, so maybe that's why .. too much lube?

Finally, one bi guy (he is, I know) complained that this type of lube was harder to get the smell of before he got home.  I would have thought the opposite, but with his big ole dick I want to keep him happy..

So what do folks use?  Brands/types?

I use a mixture after having a thorough clean out i use a good amount of vaseline, yes trusty vaseline what you can use for your hands & just about anything else does the trick for me + it's oil based too, after i have let that work its magic for 30mins i use an injector or lube tube shooter whatever you guys like to call it & then proceed to use coconut oil which i heat up in the microwave before shooting that up deep my ass  - after i am done i can get fucked for hours.

I like guys to use elbow grease.....oil based, works well....easy to clean.  second up is the silicone stuff like gun oil. i keep some anal ease around in case i get that opportunity for a giant and want to keep pain to a lower level.....not always what I want to do...but it helps with some huge cocks...especially if the guy it is attached to is not a really skilled in swordsmanship.   I have found that a skilled top makes up for lube, poppers, size, pain...etc.

I have a huge variety of lubes....and have always wanted to do a "fuck off" to really see the differences.  would love to have the same guy fuck me like 10 days in a row...each time with a different lube...then we would rate them.....

• 9 months later...
Guest ff-whole

Just a little spit is often enough. When I am cleaned out properly all I need is stir my finger around a bit and I create my own lube... just like a female can... after that just the loads of cum in my ass will keep it all nice and smooth...

• 3 months later...
On 9/18/2016 at 3:40 PM, paskin said:

Anyone with an opinion on Crisco? Or is that preferred just for fisting and particularly large toys?

Haven't done fisting (yet), but Crisco is good for large toys in that it doesn't dry out, and stays with the toy a little better as you're using it.  Other lubes are slicker and better for riding toys, as well as for getting fucked with real cocks.

Regarding an opinion on Crisco itself, I've used Crisco for JO lube since I was a teenager.  I tend to have long JO sessions of a couple hours or more, and Crisco (almost) never dries out.  When I was still living with the parents it was easy because I could always steal some from the kitchen.  Never had to go to a sex shop or be embarrassed at a drug store.  It's not petroleum based like Vaseline (which I started out with), and because of that, a lot easier to clean up after.  I've talked to other people about using it and most look at me like I'm crazy, but whenever I try out new lubes for JO, they're never as good, and I always come back to it.