Guest SBBOY

• 5 months later...

Lito Cruz for sure.  That body, that huge dick that looks like a forearm, that confident Alpha swagger, that sexy face, and those huge veins popping on his arms.  I want to have his babies.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Riverfk said:

This one is DannyBoyCMH's second favorite. (I still have that shirt!)

IMG_0978.PNG

Fuck yes.  Hands off everyone, he is mine!  He makes my hole twitch.😍  And yes, my husband knows, and he is still my 1st choice.

4 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Fuck yes.  Hands off everyone, he is mine!  He makes my hole twitch.😍  And yes, my husband knows, and he is still my 1st choice.

You like that shirt Boy? Gotta show-off those guns, and my furry pits, especially in public.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

You like that shirt Boy? Gotta show-off those guns, and my furry pits, especially in public.

I love the shirt.  Love the face.  Love the body.  Love the pits.  Love those beefy, hairy arms.  Fuck...😛

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 9:16 AM, RhodyCumhole said:

Didn't even have to think about this one.  Brad Kalvo and Dale Savage.  Anytime, anywhere.

BradKalvo.png

DaleSavage.jpg

Oh, this list is only going to get longer for me.  I can't believe I almost forgot John Galt (SO glad he finally went bareback), Steve Parker, Jake Wetmore, Dallas Steele, and Pete Finland.  All at once, please?

Image result for john galt barebackImage result for steve parker barebackImage result for jake wetmore soloImage result for dallas steele bareback

Related image

• 4 years later...