Rough Trade Cumunion

chidombot

I do recognize the inevitable. 

I know I am destined to take any cock from any man who is willing to give it to me.

I know that my future is to take loads from every random man who needs a whole to breed.

For now though, baby steps. 

All week I’d been excited about the “Rough Trade”  Cumunion party in Chicago.  Dreaming that there might be someone there to read my eyes, to just “know” that I am only waiting for someone to take charge.  A true dom who will take what he wants.

Friday night arrived and I got ready.  Deep cleaning, got super stoned, fresh poppers, and a jock strap.   Taxi up to steam works and checked into my room.  Huge hit of poppers and open the door to walk around. 

1 loop of each floor found a good sized crowd.   Emboldened by the pot and poppers, I took off my towl and just walked in a jock.  Through the bottom of the glory hole pit on the second floor and up three stairs to leave.  A hand on my ass.  Finally.  Someone was going to take what they wanted.

I tried to pull away, but he told me to go in the corner cause he wanted to show me something. 

He took the poppers from my hand and fed me a hit and pushed me to my knees.  Head wedged between him and the wall.

His giant cock found my lips as he said open up.  I had no choice. 

My first cock at a bathhouse.

It was amazing,  my throat stretched to accommodate his girth.  This was not gentle, he had finally seen the look that I had been desperately hoping would be recognized, the look of “use me, it does not matter if I say no, take what you want”

Had I been just a little more fucked up it might have gone further, but after a few minutes I chickened out and pulled away.  Too his credit he tried to make me stay.  Had he fed me more poppers and been verbal it might have worked, but it will happen, someday.

After all, it’s inevitable

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6