• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Very hot! The whole MEAT-MARKET RITUAL CONVERSION thing! Beats living in fear and virtual abstinence and then STILL getting pozzed by an innocent-looking dude one took a 'chance with'. (like I did, depriving myself for decades of ever seeing and feeling the intense rush of total debauchery and surrender)

Personally, I regret! All the hot, jaded, promiscuous slut-fuckers I passed up on over the years. In hindsight I (we all)  we crave their rugged, well-seasoned breeder cocks. That and their seed, their DNA, their nonchalant demeanor that claimed your hole like any other they habitually hunt for and score ego-points with on their belts. "Fucked him too! Balls-deep! BAREBACK!" Getting that 'reputation! Just being 'another notch', a quickie with a semi-demon in the dark... spit-lubed, no 'protection', all seedy and with red flags... maybe one being a biohazard tat!?

Which is probably why the most rugged and fast-paced guys in the scene really do it for me now. POZ, promiscuous, inked and pierced, no rubbers ever. Negative guys will do but not if they remind me too much of my skittish tame former amateur self! Now it's GOT TO BE a badass dude, the 'probably-poz' or the proudly poz who are verbal about 'demon-seed' and all that! MAJOR POINTS!!! And then retaining the fucker's seed like it's the ritual sacrament of the unholy CUM-union! Retaining it to the state of full absorption. Feeling like the hardcore sexual legacy of the random buck has passed onto and into you! Making you (me) feel extra slutty and 'part' of the brotherhood!

The internal mind-game of 'playing with fire' is such a high!

Edited by rawsatyr
juicy extra
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 3

Just read this event you attend about 3 times . My god i loved it sounds so great. Wishing someday this’ll happen. Hopefully sometime after Lockdown I’ll hopefully can attend to a party like you attend. Loved it G. Xx

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/23/2015 at 1:48 PM, adame25 said:

Thanks guys and I've literally been inundated with BBRT mails. One point, I just noticed that my original story has been edited, I presume by Breedingzone and there are now grammatical errors in the text. Sorry, its not me! 

ur fucking hot lad - would have enjoyed watching them all come then adding my toxic load - just to make sure

• Like 1