First Time For Twink

Bottom Jim

I posted an ad on cl this past Saturday. I got the usual flakes but one fought m attention. It was a young guy who was 19. I told him I was a lot older and was he sure. He said yes so I gave him my address. I never expected him to show.

I about 30 minutes the door bell rang. At the door was this nerdy twink who looked 16. I invited him in and asked him for an ID. He showed me his ID and he was indeed 19.

We went into the bedroom and he took off his pants. He was thin but he dick bulked out his shorts. I started to suck him and he grew.

He said while he liked the blow job he really wanted to fuck a guy. This would his first time and he wanted to experience it.

I lubed up my hole and asked him if he wanted to rubber up. He asked if it would be okay to bareback me.i said sure and lubed up his dick.

He went to quickly and moaned how good it felt. It did not take long before he came in my ass.

He pulled out and we laid togather. He said it felt so good could he fuck me again. Well he was young and in a short time he was ready again. He lasted longer and we fucked in a number of positions before he came again.

He starting to get dressed when he asked if I could do it one more time. He took off his boxers and fucked me again. This time it took longer still but after a while I felt him stiffen and moan. He shot again deep inside me.

As he getting dressed he told me he was home from school and asked if I would be free this Friday. I said yes and he asked if could fuck me again.

Now all I have to do is wait until Friday

• Upvote 6