Raped In El Paso Video Booth

This happened close to 20 years ago, but I still remember it vividly as it is still one of the hottest sex episodes of my life.

I was in El Paso, Texas on business for a few days. I had had a few really fun times at a very seedy xxx movie theater in the downtown area that week. The place was always full of Latino dick of every age, size and type. I was in heaven sucking on all the foreskin being fed to me in that place. But I had heard of a place out on the outskirts of town. Fiesta XXX Drive-In and sex shop. The place really way out in the desert, out in the middle of nowhere. I arrived there in the late afternoon and to my surprise the parking lot was quite full. I parked and entered the sex shop. I quickly found the arcade area.

There was a large room with perhaps 10 or 12 video booths, some with glory holes. There was also a small video room with some ratty chairs and sofas. The room smelled of dried cum. There were even several puddles of fresh cum on the floor and on the leather of the sofa. The room was quite dark, and always a few guys in there. The arcade had a consistent group of at least a dozen guys cruising the booths and video room.

I spent close to two hours sucking dicks through the glory holes and in the video room, sucking on well over a dozen cocks, and had been fed six or seven loads down my throat in that time.  I was one of the few Caucasian guys there, as most of the guys were Mexican, in addition to a few black guys. I even got into a hot 69 with a young Latino kid on the sofa of the video room. I was getting tired and hungry, so I had decided I'd had enough. I was just getting ready to leave to head back into town to clean up and get some dinner.

Just as I started to walk out of the video room I saw a newcomer:  a tall, handsome, muscular guy who appeared to be half Black, half Latino.  He had to be at least 6' 3" or taller, and was masculine and rough looking.  I got the impression he may have been a construction or road repair worker.  Anyhow, we made eye contact as he entered the room and he rubbed his crotch and sat down on one of the ratty sofas.  I turned and walked back into the room and sat next to him on the sofa.  He looked at me and continued to rub his crotch. Then he put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my head down to his crotch. "Suck me" he demanded. I leaned over as he pressed my face into the denim of his pants.

I then got down on my knees, between his legs and began to unzip his fly. He unbuckled his pants and pulled his dusty Levi's and briefs down to the floor. His cock was already rock hard, and was a nice eight inch uncut dick with ample foreskin covering his cock head. In addition to his impressive length, it was one of the thickest dicks I had ever seen.  I took it into my mouth and sucked and gently chewed on his gorgeous foreskin, sucking on it, flicking it with my tongue. Then I slid my tongue up into the foreskin and licked his piss slit. "Good faggot" he said, as he pressed my head further down onto his cock. The thickness made it difficult to take him too far down my throat, but I did the best I could before gagging and coming up for air.  While I was sucking on him, he kicked off his shoes and removed his pants. Then he lifted his legs, exposing his huge, low hanging balls and hairy asshole. "Suck my balls, queer."

I did as I was told. His balls were salty and smelled of sweat. The smell was intoxicating. I licked both his balls, then took each of them into my mouth. "Lick my ass" he grunted, as he lifted his knees to his chest. I licked under his balls and down to his dark, puckered asshole. "Nice job, fag. Lick my hole, queer". I loved the names. And I really went to work licking and eating his nasty hole. I had my tongue as deep in his hole as I could get it. He was spreading his ass cheeks, giving me as much access to his hole as I could get.

As I was eating his hole, several of the guys came around us, each man stroking his cock as he watched me servicing this hot, dark and aggressive guy.  A skanky looking Mexican drag queen was trying to horn in and tried to suck his cock as I was licking his ass, but the top pushed the skank away, growling "Fuck off, Bitch!"  
Then he grabbed me under the arms, pulling me up as he stood up. "Come with me". He grabbed his pants and shoes and took me by the hand, pulling me with him as we left the video room and entered a private video booth.

No sooner was the door closed than he pushed me back to my knees and I happily went back to sucking on his beautiful cock.  As I was sucking him, he bent over, sliding his hand down inside the back of my sweatpants, finding my asshole. He rubbed my hole, obviously wanting to fuck me.  At this time I was petrified of HIV, and rarely letting guys fuck me.  Moreover, the few times I had been fucked, I had insisted the top use a condom.  On this occasion, however, I had no condoms, and honestly wasn't interested in getting fucked in a filthy video booth, but the top obviously seemed to have his mind on putting his dick in my ass. He kept fingering and massaging my hole. "Show me your pussy, faggot" he demanded as he stood up and took a small bottle of lube and bottle of poppers from the pocket of his Levi's.

"No," I replied, "I don't fuck in these places."

Without saying a word, he turned me around and pushed me over. "No", I said as I struggled to get away. I was starting to get very nervous. This guy was 6 or 7 inches taller than me. As well as being incredibly muscular. His power was both a turn on and frightened me. Because I was wearing sweatpants, he had no problem pulling my pants and briefs down over my ass with one quick yank. He had me bent over and his cock was pressing into my ass crack. "Please don't", I begged. "You're too big. I won't be able to take you", I said.

"Shut up, faggot. You want this cock, so shut the fuck up". I felt the cold lube being drizzled down my ass crack. He also reached around me and said, "Here. You'll need to popper up". He handed the bottle of poppers to me. I was too frightened to resist much longer. There was no way I could overpower him to get away. So I took a couple of deep sniffs of poppers. I was going to need all the help I could to take his big, thick dick inside me.

He pressed the lube up inside me. I could hear him squeeze more onto his bareback cock.  Then I felt the piercing pain of his cock start to press into me. "STOP", I begged. But, he paid no attention. He continued to  press into me. I took a couple of more deep breaths of poppers. The pain was intense. But, I was powerless to get away from this guy. Once he had gotten most of his cock inside me, he began to pump. Tears filled my eyes from the pain as I continued to beg for him to pull out. But then I felt him grab me around the waist and really began to pump. Slamming his cock deep into me, then pulling nearly out of me, before slamming back into me again.

I had resigned myself that I was going to have to endure this. "Please put a condom on", I pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up, Fag," as he continued to pound my white hole.

"Oh, please. Don't cum in me" I whimpered. He paid no attention to me as he continued his assault on my hole. My ass was miraculously adjusting to his monster cock. It was actually starting to feel good. I continued to sniff poppers to help me relax my ass. It was helping. Finally, I gave up the struggle and began to enjoy the incredible feeling of his bare cock slamming deeply into my ass.

My head was banging against the walls as he rammed into me. Without any warning he slammed even deeper into me and held it there. I could feel his cock throbbing as he let out a loud groan. "AHHHGGG...!!! FUCKKK...!!!" he grunted as he filled my ass with his load. He pulled his cock from me so quickly that it made a popping sound as his cockhead left my ass. I collapsed onto the chair in the booth as he pulled on his pants and slipped on his shoes. Without saying a word, he unlocked the door and exited the booth. My head was spinning from all the poppers I'd been sniffing. He had left the bottle of poppers with me and I saw the bottle of lube laying on the floor of the booth.

Just as I bent down to pick up the lube, the door of the booth opened again. A heavy set Mexican guy walked in. He locked the door, turned to face me and pulled out his uncut dick. "No. I'm done", I protested, as I reached down to pull up my sweatpants. But he continued to put his cock in my face. What the hell, I thought. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked him as he hardened in my mouth. "Show me your pussy," he said, adding in a whisper "I'm gonna seed that cum filled white pussy of yours."  I was too tired to put up a fight.

I stood and bent over. Holding onto the chair and took another deep hit of poppers. Without any hesitation or lube, he slammed into me in one swift move. He thankfully didn't take too long to cum. He was grunting loudly as me pounded my hole. Within just a few minutes he grunted loudly and shot his load into me. "Gracias," he said as he pulled out, quickly pulled up his pants and exited my booth.

I knew I couldn't take any more. I pulled up my sweatpants. I did my best to pull myself together and exited the booth. Heading to the exit of the arcade a young Latino asked "Hey, Papi. Want another load?" I laughed as I passed him. "Not today. Maybe tomorrow".

I drove back into town. Got back to my room totally exhausted. I didn't even have the energy to shower and dress for dinner. I called room service and had dinner sent to my room, as I tried to replay the afternoons events in my head. I jacked off as I relived the frightening, but exciting time I had being overpowered by that hot guy in my booth.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 34
  • Thanks 2

This post is very hot to me. I've always been attracted to the idea of bigger men taking control over me, using me as their fuck toy to get themselves off. That's what I've always wanted -still looking for, actually. That's a great memory to be able to carry around with you.

• Upvote 1

shinelover...... I think this was the experience that made me realize I enjoyed servicing and being controlled by larger, aggressive tops. Possibly also my attraction to bbc as my preferred tops.

ponyboy238.... I think Fiesta Drive-In is still in El Paso. But it's been a long time since I've been there. I have no idea what their set up is like in their arcade these days. Give it a try.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ah...the fiesta......old seedy.......ripe with the smell of men and stale cum......been there a few times.......and left with a dripping hole more than once.....been a while...but this brought back some memories.    sometimes those old places.....with minimal furnishings and a really worn-down look have given me some great times.....too bad they are disappearing

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...