Multiple Anonymous Pozzing

Guest mspsubmale

hi shinelover...on the main page, when i saw you had just posted something...i was expecting to see the final installment....waiting patiently for the ending, unless it could still be continued past part 4? anyway, too, like most of the other responses here, would love to have this happen to me as well!  keep up the great work, and looking forward to more!  thanks!

This is one of the very best stories  - loved it when he got fucked with the banana up in his cunt - I just had to picture him squeezing out the mushed-up fruit and cum into his cupped hand, and then being forced to lap it up ;-)  Looking forward to the last part !

Part 4 -The Final Scene (or just the beginning)

I sucked in a gasp of air when I looked up and saw the most perfect man I’d ever laid eyes on. I believe the expression is ’built like a brick shithouse’.  Short dark hair, olive skin, bearded, dark eyes deep enough to drown in.

He wasn’t a wall of muscles, though I’m sure most of his bulk was muscle, but he didn’t look all bulging and ripply. Well, some parts were bulging. He just looked impressively big. And sexy as fuck! My hole began to quiver in anticipation. It was already trashed beyond recognition, but I still had the inexplicable urge to get fucked again by this hunk of a man.

A kind of crooked grin spread on the big man’s face, and he slowly walked over, looking down at me. He crouched down and looked me in the eyes, hard and deep, then said, “You might have let all of my friends use that pig hole of yours, but I used it first. You belong to me,” in a voice so deep and husky I almost didn’t pay attention to the actual words he’d said. 

Holy fuck! This is the first guy who raped me tonight! He’s the one who got this all started. I don’t know if I should hate him for doing it, or love him for getting the ball rolling.

I guess the look of shock and arousal showed on my face and he grinned down at me. “Good, I knew you’d want more.” He stood and turned around to Mr. Mean and Average Guy and said, “You guys are done with him tonight. He’s mine. I fucked him first -that ass belongs to me.”

Apparently he was the big man on campus, because they both just nodded.

“You still have my DNA in you from earlier?” Mr. Perfect asked me.

I shook my head nervously, sure that he wouldn’t be happy to hear that. 

“What the fuck did you do with it? You didn’t douche it out, I hope. That was prime viral cum I gave you -you don’t waste that shit.”

“I made him push it out and lick it up,” Mr. Mean told him. 

He looked back at me and smiled. “Well, at least it’s in your belly. Let’s get some more baby makers in you,” he said, stripping quickly and getting on his knees behind me.

At this point my ass was so stretched that I didn’t feel any pain when he entered me. The large dick head popped into my cum-sloppy hole and he let out a sigh. “Well you guys loosened him up nicely. He damn near strangled my dick earlier,” he said to his friends, now feeding my ass the entire shaft until he was balls deep in me.

He held my hips, pulled back and then slammed full-length into me. He did this several times, slow and methodical. He was owning my ass, and making sure that my ass knew who it belonged to now. He sped up and pumped my hole hard and steady for a couple of minutes and then held deep. I could feel his giant cock swelling as it spewed toxic seed deep into me.

“There, you got a quick load from me. Now let’s put that DNA to good use,” he told me. He didn’t get soft even for a moment, and then just went on fucking and pounding me, roughing my ass up even more -if it’s possible at this point. 

He was bound and determined to make sure that his viral cum got into my bloodstream and got me pregnant. And as that thought swirled around in my mind, I became so horny I began to thrust back onto his huge meat, my wet ass making loud smacking sounds every time his hips slammed into me.

That seemed to really get him turned on, and he motioned his two friends to come over and have me suck them while he fucked me. I’ve never been so full in my life. His cock was like having 2 in my ass, and at some points I had both cocks in my mouth at the same time. Double stuffed!

I was in pig heaven! Exhausted, and sure to be sore for days, but this feeling was better than anything I’ve ever known. And every time I reminded myself that I got toxic seed from all of these guys blasted deep inside me, it only seemed to urge me on. Now I craved it and wanted more!

I kept shoving my ass back onto that monster cock, impaling myself, and enjoying every filling second of it. The guys I was sucking decided that I should swallow their loads at the same time, so they jacked their dicks right to the point of blowing, then jammed them into my waiting mouth.

Even after having already blown loads, they shot a very impressive amount of cum in my mouth. I struggled to keep it all in my mouth, but I didn’t want to lose a drop. I didn’t swallow it, though. 

They pulled their sensitive cocks from my mouth, and I clamped my lips shut to avoid any spillage, and then I savoured their HIV cum as it rolled around, slithering over my tongue and pooling underneath it.

The guys knew what I was doing and seemed to get off on it. “He didn’t swallow our loads yet, he’s enjoying it in his mouth first,” Mr. Mean told the big guy behind me.

That seemed to spur  Mr. Perfect on, and he really let me have it, holding nothing back now, using my hole to get himself off again. “You’re such a good fucking cumdump,” he growled, grabbing my hips harder as he slammed into me more relentlessly. 

“Don’t’ swallow those fucking loads until I’m cumming again, got it?” he asked.

I just nodded, and continued to ram my ass back to meet his hard thrusts. We were fucking like two wild animals, both of us grunting, him growling, and drenched in sweat. The entire area stunk of cum and sweat -I wish I could bottle that smell and wear it every day.

Finally I could tell he was about to cum, and then he gritted his teeth, growled like a bear, pumped my hole hard and fast and then froze and held deep. “That’s it, take my toxic DNA inside you,” he told me. “Now swallow those loads, you little cumpig.”

I let them slither down my throat, slowly, enjoying every drop of it. The taste of those loads combined with his huge rod jammed deep in my hole finally pushed my body over the edge and without touching my dick, I blew. Shot after shot of my own cum splattered the plastic sheet beneath me.

“Fuck, man, the pig just shot off without touching his dick. What a whore!” Mr. Mean howled.

Then Mr. Perfect leaned down and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me tight to his chest, and whispered in my ear. “That ass belongs to me now. If it didn’t happen yet, I’m going to get you pregnant with my charged load. You’re going to get HIV and be my poz pig. Got it?”

He might as well have been reciting romantic poetry in my ear because all I could feel at that moment was excitement. And horny. 

He pulled me back a foot or so from where we knelt, and then shoved my face down to the plastic to lick up my load. When I had gotten it all, he pulled me back to him, turned my head and, for the first time, kissed me. His tongue explored the inside of my mouth, massaging my tongue, and trying to taste as much of my load as he could.

“Mmm, you’ve got some tasty cum, there, whore,” he said to me.  He gently eased his semi-hard cock out of my trashed hole. “Get your clothes on. You’re coming home with me,” he added, giving my ass a quick slap. “My little poz pig.”
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 3

Guest mspsubmale

ok...extremely erotic story that hit all my buttons to wishing i could end up like this...and the title does hint, maybe, that there may be (hope, hope) a new story thread about when Mr. Perfect gets him home?????