I have a real fixation on getting straight guys off. One thing I've learned, in order to get straight guys into the situation where I can easily get their dicks in my mouth, offering a massage seems to work nearly all the time. Plus, these str8 men seem to be able to rationalize that they're "just getting a massage", even though they all know it's going to end up with another guy getting them off.

Anyway, a few days ago, I was horny for some str8 dick. So, I posted on Craigslist, in the "Strictly Platonic - M2M" section that I was wanting to practice my massage skills on men. As usual, I got a shit load of replies. And as with most CL ads, I had to wade through all the fakes, weirdo's, picture collectors, etc. But one guy's reply really caught my eye. He said he was married and could host the following afternoon between the hours of 2pm & 4pm. But that he wouldn't know for sure until just before that time. He said he needed to make sure the house was clear before he committed. We'd shared a couple of G-rated pics with each other.

He was a handsome man of 45, tall, muscular, good looking, carrying a bit of excess weight. But not bad. He said he was STR8, and just looking for a relaxing, Swedish style massage. He had a table and oils. So I wouldn't have to bring my own.

The following day, we shared some emails back and forth. He kept trying to tell me he was still interested, but having difficulty getting his house cleared of the wife and Mother-in-law who was visiting for Thanksgiving. Finally at about 1pm, he sent a text that he'd have the house to himself at 2:15p if I could come over. I replied that I'd be there right at 2:15pm. He gave me his address and the code to the gate to his gated community, in a very, very nice part of town.

I showered and got into my car. Heading over to his place which was about a half hour drive. When he answered the door, he was even more handsome, tall and masculine as his pictures had lead me to believe.

He showed me to a bedroom that he had converted to a massage room. I asked if he did massage himself? He said no, but that he and his wife had a "regular masseuse'' that massaged them both quite regularly. But that it was a very small Asian woman that had very small hands. He said his wife was quite happy with her massages. But he said he had recently had 2 massage by male masseurs, and enjoyed the massages from the guys who were stronger and had larger hands.

He had the room nicely set up with the table in the middle. Close by was a small table set with massage oil, hand towels and a bottle of water for me. He also had some soft, relaxing music playing. He undressed completely and laid face down on the table. Hmm... His body was quite nice. But he had laid himself so quickly on the table, I hadn't had a chance to see how big his dick was.

I told him that I preferred to give the massage nude, since I didn't want to get oil on my clothing. I asked if he was OK with that? If not, should I keep my underwear briefs on? He said he didn't care either way. So, I stripped completely and began the massage on his upper back and shoulders. I spent about 10 minutes on his upper back, giving a "legitimate massage". Then I moved to his lower back and buttocks. Then down to his upper and inner thighs. I tried to get my fingers into his ass crack as close as I could to his hole, without actually touching it. I did the same when I was massaging his inner thighs. I'd get close to touching his balls, but not quite touching them. A couple of times I did "accidently" brush across his asshole and across his balls. But got nor response from him.

Usually, by this time in the massage, I'm getting "hints" from the guys that they're ok with me getting "intimate" in my touch. Either they're moaning a bit. Or moving their hips as I work on their ass. Giving me the clue that they're enjoying my touch in these very private parts. But this guy was giving me absolutely no hint, whatsoever. He wasn't complaining as I got to those private parts. But there was also no encouraging moans or movements to let me know he wanted more.

So, I continued with a legit massage down his calves and massaged his feet, then back up to his thighs and ass. Then back to the upper back and shoulders, before asking him to turn over. When he did turn over, there was the "evidence" that he was indeed enjoying the erotic touch. His cock was semi hard and laying upwards on his pelvis. It was about 6.5"'s, very thick. and he was completely shaved of hair around his cock and balls.  A large bead of precum was dripping out his piss slit. "BINGO"! I know what I've got here.

I massaged his chest. Each time I got to his nipples, I'd give them some extra attention. They'd get hard. And I could see his cock getting even harder and standing straight up. I worked down his stomach to his pelvis. Working all around his cock. My arm would brush across his cock as I worked around it. His cock was bouncing in approval. Even though this guys facial expressions didn't show any signs of his enjoying it. He wasn't giving me any encouragement, but wasn't stopping me, either.

Finally, I was working on his upper and inner thighs. His cock was really bouncing as it throbbed. He was leaking precum like crazy. I finally cupped his balls with one hand and wrapped my other hand around his rock hard cock. I looked to his face. Again, no change in expression. But he didn't stop me. So, I continued. I stroked his cock for several minutes, then leaned over and licked the precum oozing from his slit. Then I wrapped my lips around it and took his hard cock down my throat. For the first time, he let out a soft moan.

I massaged his balls as I did my best to fuck his cock with my mouth. I'd keep alternating from sucking, then go back to stroking, then sucking again. After about 5 minutes of that, I could see his back and his hips arch. Finally his facial expression changed. He looked like he was close to cumming. I dove back onto  his cock with my mouth. My mouth and tongue slid up and down his cock as I felt it throb in my mouth. Finally a soft groan from him as he filled my mouth with his sweet nectar of cum. I swallowed his cock to the back of my throat. Using the back of my throat to milk his dick as it unloaded in me. He was now gasping for air, his body shaking and trembling. He had finally touched me for the first time, grabbing the back of my head, forcing it to stay down on his cock as he continued to fill the back of my throat with his load.

When he let go of my head and his arms collapsed to the side, I finally came up for air. He laid there with his eyes closed. Not saying a word, as he caught his breath. I left him there as I walked into the bathroom to wash the oils off my hands and arms.

When I came back into the room he was dressed. He said, "Wow. That felt great! I need to get going. I have to pick my Son up from school in a few minutes. And my wife will be home shortly". Knowing that I had just sucked off a str8, married, Dad in his own home, made it all the more exciting to me.

I quickly dressed and he walked me to the door. "Thanks again. I'll let you know when I can host again. I'd enjoy another massage sometime". "Sure thing", I said. "Just let me know". Damn! I hope to hear from him again. Someday, I want that str8, daddy cock in my ass, too.

• Upvote 3