Blindfolded And Anonymous

bentover4u1972

I had a real piggy Monday this week - woke up in a total cum hungry mood; I didn't care who was going to give am a load, all I knew id I needed some up my gut.  Therefore I cleaned myself out and logged onto Grindr, Scruff and bbrt and see who was about.

While waiting I played with a few toys to loosen everything up then out of the blue I got a message of a guy driving down the motorway, asking if I could take his load, also mentioning he hadn't cum in three weeks. 

I gave him the address, bent over the stairs and waited for him to turn up.  Five minutes later he was pounding my cunt for it was worth.  The guy was fit as fit, and his cock was a good seven and a half inches.  After 15 minutes of serious pounding he rammed in balls-deep, giving me my the first load!  Before he left he mentioned he regularly traveled the M1 and would love to regularly stop and play.  Of course we swapped numbers.

I had yet to cum and so horny, so I checked Grindr and saw I had received a message from one of my regular guys.  He was local and needed servicing so I got back in the position, presenting my cummy hole to the world.  He walked in and added his load to the mess.  He's a good top and doesn't mess around.  His eight inches took about ten minutes to fill me.  By this time my ass was quite creamy.

Still needing to cum, I again checked Grindr and found I had received a message from a guy who was working in Leicester.  He had a rugby build with a lovely looking cock.  Within minutes a third cock was pounding my ass.  The third chap took a good twenty minutes to blow, and in the process fucked a load out of me.  Twice.

All in all a great day barebacking!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

It's rare these days.. but occasionally I get to let it all go and go looking to get used. 

Posted up on a local  board. Typical flakes.. lol finally lined up 2 young bbc.

Same here. Nothing more hot than being naked on all 4s ass up,  hearing the door open. Hearing them clone in the room. Feeling their hot hard cock probe until it finds my pussy then the brutal assault leading up to a gusher up inside of me..

First guy shows.. he had problems with the directions. He said he almost bailed.

Good looking young man. Skinny and smooth. Wheres the bed he asks. I go to the bedroom and he follows.. I'm naked and he soon undresses, and lays on the bed. It sa a great cock 8-9 inches and thick. He never really says much i just assume what he wants.. I slide in and begin to suck him. It's getting bigger and harder.. I slide up and slide my hole up and down his pole. He's got a condom in his hand. I keep waiting for him to put it on. In the end I reposition and slide down his rod using his cum as lube. I let out a moan as I ease all of him in me.. I lift and then drop down making sure I get all of him. I do this maybe 6 more times.. 

Then he without a word pushes me off. And positions menon all 4s on the bed and then climbs on behind me and rams his cock home.. he got me by the shoulders using them as levarage. And he pounds my ass for what seems like forever but really it maybe 5 min..

He grunts..and pulls me on his cock and cums feel in me.. and just like that he pulls his clothes on and leaves..

I had forgot about the other dude..he texts and asks if I'm gonna let him in. Doors unlocked i text back.. door immediately opens and on walks dude #2. Floor he says. Ok..lol on the floor on all 4s again.. he wastes no time and mounts me before I know it.. this dudes cock is not long but probably the fattest I have ever had.. he opens me up like a can of soup and just pounds my poor pussy.  He slams deep and cums.. 

He says thanks slut that he need that and leaves.  That was the end of my evening 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure it's not just me.....when you're in the position, stripped down, waiting for the top to come through the door; is your  heart just racing out of control?  Sometimes it freaks me out especially if I've got a buzz on. However, that adrenaline rush just makes it all the more intense. The other day, there I was stripped down, blindfolded and my arms were just shaking. Top goes, "nervous boi?"  I just reply "Yes Sir." He just goes "good" and crams his cock in balls deep. That pain sure took the shakes out of me!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/24/2018 at 9:18 AM, atllkg said:

I'm sure it's not just me.....when you're in the position, stripped down, waiting for the top to come through the door; is your  heart just racing out of control?  Sometimes it freaks me out especially if I've got a buzz on. However, that adrenaline rush just makes it all the more intense. The other day, there I was stripped down, blindfolded and my arms were just shaking. Top goes, "nervous boi?"  I just reply "Yes Sir." He just goes "good" and crams his cock in balls deep. That pain sure took the shakes out of me!!

No buddy, it's not just you.  You just hit all the beautiful nails smack on the head!  It's that nervousness, anticipation, fear that keeps on frozen in place.  That's why we're breeding pigs.  Oink!

• Like 1

Yep... the butterflies in the stomach when the door opens and when the belt drops on the hardwood floor is so exciting.  The dirt mounting and feeling the top of their hard cock pushing g in; waiting to see if there is a little pain or pleasure as it slides inside.  The feeling is addictive!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

For me the scary part is the first cock. Since I’m always blindfolded and sniffing poppers to prep, I never see the cock that enters.  I fear the pain of one overly large being first and that can/has ruined me for the night.  The other concern I have is that even though I do my best to clean out Mother Nature is still working at processing shit inside me and sometimes that first dick gets dirty.  But by cock number 2, I’m ready to rock!

I just wish I could find some really good poppers as the shelf stuff at every ABS these days is weak as shit and does nothing for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Malesack said:

For me the scary part is the first cock. Since I’m always blindfolded and sniffing poppers to prep, I never see the cock that enters.  I fear the pain of one overly large being first and that can/has ruined me for the night.  The other concern I have is that even though I do my best to clean out Mother Nature is still working at processing shit inside me and sometimes that first dick gets dirty.  But by cock number 2, I’m ready to rock!

I just wish I could find some really good poppers as the shelf stuff at every ABS these days is weak as shit and does nothing for me.

I have the same fears and concerns as you do, bud.  I guess I've been lucky in never being violently mounted - the first always seems to take their time to "gentle the pig" and then fuck it.  And after that, the rest are easy!  Oink!!

Guest 4BlackMen

I’m advertising as a anon blindfolded cumdump for tomorrow, 11/30/18 at Body Zone bathhouse in Detroit.  the most I’ve had there is 20 in one night.   I wasn’t even close to being done at 20, but the place was clearing out.  My next goal is 30 in one night.  Hopefully will accomplish that tomorrow.  I get more dick when I put on a blindfold and get in a doggy position. The blindfold turns guys on.  And I love servicing all men who need a good ass to breed.