Blindfolded And Anonymous

bentover4u1972

I was cruising CL not too long ago when I came across an interesting post.  "Blindfolded bottom wanted" was the subject, and it had me intrigued immediately.

The poster was a top who provided no other personal information about himself.  Here was a guy who was looking to walk into someone's house, find him blindfolded and ass up, prelubed and ready to be fucked.  No talking, no foreplay, just hot fucking.

Those of you who read my story from back in January will already know that this is my kind of scene.  I sent him a note with a pic of my eager hole (gaped wide by the guy who was kind enough to stop fucking me long enough to take it!) and waited.

In less than 5 minutes, it was on.  We went back and forth for a while with directions and instructions (he wanted me in my foyer, on the floor, blindfolded with a scarf and with my lube next to me on the floor).  My hole twitched at the thought of being used by another random, unseen stranger.

Then came the disappointment - he only played "safe."  He told me he would bring the condom.  As with my Philly dark room stranger, I was disappointed, but didn't let on.  I needed a cock in my ass.

He must have asked me three times if I was thinking about backing out.  Clearly he's had guys flake or cancel on him plenty of times before.  It is CL after all, and this isn't a scene for just anyone.  But as we've seen before it's definitely mine!

At the appointed time, I turned out all the lights in my house, and just left the porch light on.  That was how he would be able to see me in the darkened house when he arrived.  I tied a winter scarf around my eyes and got down on all 4's, completely naked, with my ass pointed toward the door.  My brown bottle didn't stray far from my nose as I waited in silence for his footsteps to approach.

I didn't have to wait long.  The door opened and I heard the rustle of fabric as he shed his clothes.  Then I felt his fingers on my ass, caressing one cheek, then the other, then slipping into my crack to find my hole.  With an approving grunt, he knelt down behind me and pushed my knees apart to position me in line with his cock.

I felt just the tip nudge against my hole, and realized that he had never stopped to wrap his cock.  Was I going to be made to take this complete stranger's load?

YES!  He slid about half of his shaft inside me, pausing with a sigh to relish the velvety smoothness of my hole.  Neither of us said anything, but I gave an enthusiastic grunt to let him know that he felt as good to me as I did to him.  That was all he needed.  As he slid in and out of my hole - pulling out entirely from time to time to tease me with the head before plunging back in - the brown bottle made regular trips to my nose and I was in heaven!  His balls slapped against mine and he repeatedly slapped my ass as his thrusts quickened, and I could feel his shaft getting even harder inside my hole as the sperm began flowing out of his balls.

With a gasp, he lurched and gripped my hips extra-tight, and I could feel his cock jerking and spasming deep inside me as he blew his load.  With one last slap of my ass he pulled out, and I felt his cum running down my balls to drip on the floor beneath me.  He dressed, the last sound I heard being his zipper before the door opened and my stranger disappeared into the night.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 16

That's a totally hot encounter. I do get off on anonymous scenes, and it's even hotter when they first tell you they only play safe and then show up and are so hot for your ass that all thoughts of condoms go flying out the window! Bareback loads -yes please!!!

• Upvote 2

When I started cruising bare years ago I proposed a blindfold fuck to a new top I met. He owned numerous student apartments in as college town , upstate NY. He had an apartment being vacated, there was only a bed left inside. He told me to wait upstairs blindfolded, which I did excitedly, hearing him enter, moaning and looking me over ,he growled like an animal in heat. I felt him get on me, felt his cock all over my ass, biting my ear n growling in it, I felt his hard as a rock cock slip bareinside me, he started stroking in in my warm hole, came immediately in me, this huge cum load it was so satisfying. HE thanked me and left, I got dressed and snuck out quietly like nothing happened , leaking his seed as I got in my truck and went on to my next job. After that we hooked up a bunch more times, except I'd go to his house in the morning, he would leave a blindfold out for me, a wet washcloth and glass of water. I;d wait on his bed and hear him cum in and moan as he looked as me, wiggling my ass wantign to be dicked and cummed. To this day I still don;t know what he looks like, I could meet him somewhere and never know it wa him that dicked my hole so many times.

• Upvote 3

Years ago, i met a top in a parking lot.  I got in his car.......he asked me to recline the seat fully, put on a blind fold and strip.  I did as asked and we rode around for a while......I was sure that i could be seen, but I had no idea for sure.

Once we stopped, he worked my inside a building.....and he proceeded to work me over......and then fucked me.   only after he shot his load, did I get the blindfold off and found we were fucking in a church (he was one of the deacons.   No doubt, the blindfold made that one hot experience.

• Upvote 3

I love anon hookups. That is why I'm so attracted to bookstore Gholes? I love sliding my bare cock through the hole not knowing what the guy on the other looks like or if I'm going to get a blow job or a hot (hopefully sloppy) ass the breed.

• Upvote 2

I love anon hookups. That is why I'm so attracted to bookstore Gholes? I love sliding my bare cock through the hole not knowing what the guy on the other looks like or if I'm going to get a blow job or a hot (hopefully sloppy) ass the breed.

I have a gloryhole that I can setup at home and when I'm in the mood for loads all I do is place an ad in CL offering "anon oral and anal action" without any description of myself, just the picture of the gloryhole. Within minutes I start getting the responses and space them every half hour but I always end up refusing some. Anon action is definitely the best.

A Top fuckbud has whored me out on two occasions in a hotel room.    Both times I was blindfolded and had to take anonymous loads from whoever he okayed.   He had invited less than 8 guys or so to these mini gang bangs which lasted for three hours or so.

The sensory perception was really intense.    Since I could not see anything, I usually first realized someone was there when I felt them fingering my ass or nudging their cock up against my hole.    Some were verbal, while others bred me somewhat quietly.

While the guys fucked me in various positions, it seemed like every time I was being fucked doggy style, I got spit roasted as I would get a usually slimy cock shoved into my mouth.    Probably one of the guys who had just fucked me.

Getting fucked anonymously got me really horned up.    I don't know that I like to take anonymous loads on a regular basis, but once a year or so allows me to be a true cum slut.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

I work at home and there is nothing better than letting a total stranger walk in while I am blindfolded, used, filled and leave without saying a word...pretty much will let any raw cock fuck me that way.

11th December 2015 - guy driving up north needed a place to unload, late 47 with a nice 8 inch. No talk of status, he just needed to unload. I was gagging so I let him use me and he filled me balls deep and left.

15th December 2015 - local daddy type with a fat cock messaged saying he was horny and need to unload - 20 mins later I was on all fours, door out, blindfold on - banged me hard and filled me deep. Bit of a belly on has he rested it on my back but I didn't mind!

Love when the fella gets home and I have a strangers load still in my hole!

• Upvote 1

I have this fantasy of anon fucks....but I would like more to have a top in charge of me, as he invites his friends and strangers to come breed me.  I am new to NYC, so I hope I can find someone to host me, since after all its NYC.

I have only managed a group of guys once - regular fuck and go guy asked if I would be alright if he tagged me with a mate also...I was hell yes and in fact he brought two guys and didn't say. Between the 3 of them they banged me for an hour and I managed to get 4 loads and I came twice.

To this day I have no idea what they look like!

Just not enough barebackers in Leicester to get more than one or two on an average day sadly

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Fuck Yeah I sooo luv blindfolded n anon scenes because most of the time all I am interested in is gettin fucked n loaded n I dont really care what they look like just so long as ther cock is hard n they got sum loads for me cum n piss hungry hole (_0_)

I enjoy anonymous scenes with a hot hungry hole presentment. Have had some very enjoyable times over the years with hotel cumpigs! Once had a buddy who would visit and I would always breed him multiple times using other dude's cum as my lube. He had a sweet, furry, addictive hole! Loved seeding him. 

• Upvote 1

Enjoy another blindfolded dump and go this week - guy I got chatting on grindr ages ago; only ever seen a cock pic which is a nice thick 8inch. He messaged out the blue asking to use my hole, I was horny and could accom so lubed up, unlocked the front door and positions myself on the stairs all bent over and waiting.

He walks in, here him unzip, slips a couple of fingers up me and within a minute his cock is balls deep inside and it feels thick - guy honestly fucks the living daylights out me for 5 mins and then I feel a deep ram, cock swells and my guts are flooded with a complete strangers load...I cum without even wanking!

He works his load deeper inside me before at last pulling out, zips up and leaves!

Not a word said, nothing...perfect dump and go.

• Upvote 3