The Package Thief Delivers

whthole4u

The Package Thief Delivers: Fuck I love the internet. These days you can get almost anything delivered right to your door, but lately my neighborhood – like many parts of DC – have seen a spike in packages being stolen. The folks stealing have no shame and will walk right up on a front porch in broad daylight, scope the package out, heft it, shake it, and then casually walk away with the package tucked under their arm. While the police catch the occasional perpetrator, not enough is being done so it is up to us – the consumer – to come up with a plan and I had a great one.

I shop once or twice a week from one of the big, online vendors and made a point of getting to know and making friends with the guy who contracts for them to do the deliveries in my neighborhood. An extra $20 here and there to show my appreciation and he was willing to take the extra step to put my packages inside the entry way instead of leaving them on the porch so they were not visible from the street. I often work from home too so I could chat him up and soon with an offer of a drink, smoke, and a quick blowjob or some raw ass, he was more than happy to drop my packages off at the end of his route so he could spend a few minutes chilling and unwinding and releasing the day’s nutt inside me. Our little connections were always down and dirty and never moved beyond the front entry. I was happy to take it how he wanted - skip the chit-chat, have his drink and smokes ready on the side table and my ass ready to get plowed when he walked in the door. He never called first because he wanted no trace on his phone of anything, and if I was not there waiting when he arrived, I missed out on the dick and he would take his shit to go. Some days it was all of 5 minutes in and out, but he always left my ass throbbing, dripping, and my mind racing to think what I could order next to get him back through.

I had seen the delivery guy just the day before, but they sent me the wrong item, so I boxed it back up, printed out the return label, and had set the box in the entryway for him to pick back up. It was getting close to the time of day when he usually shows up so I set his drink and smokes out, a couple hand towels and a wet wash cloth, the lube, and walked back to the bedroom to get the poppers and put on my slut shorts. I had just grabbed the poppers and heard a THUMP and figured he was early and had just come in, so I skipped putting on my shorts and ran back down the hall as quick as I could with just a t-shirt on. I came around the living room wall and stopped short as they man standing in entryway examining the box was not the delivery guy, but someone else.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!” I yelled as I lunged forward, dropping the bottle of poppers onto the wood floor and grabbed for the box. The thief was quicker. He swung the box to his side and as my hands hit nothing but air I fought to get my footing and tumbled to the floor. The thief laughed, set the box against the front door behind him, picked up the can of beer sitting on the side table, popped it open and took several swigs. I got to my knees, frantically looking around for something to use to protect myself, but before I had a chance to move the thief bent forward, grabbed a handful of my hair, yanked my head back a bit and said, “Ease up. Now where did those poppers go, oh right – hand those to me – wait open it first, OK – SNNIIFFF – FUCK I LOVE JUNGLE JUICE!” He handed the open bottle to me, let go of my hair and said, “Open your mouth. Suck my dick.”

OK, this was like no robbery I had ever heard of and as soon as he said the words ‘suck my dick’ my own dick sprang to full attention. What the hell. I sniffed the poppers, set the bottle in his open and waiting hands, and as he stuck them under his nose I straightened up a little. His dick did not look all that impressive to start with, but he was uncut, and he had pulled his balls out through his fly too so they made his dick curve out a bit. Once my lips wrapped around his uncut meat the blood started pumping and his dick grew, and grew, and grew some more and was quickly straining his fly as well as my mouth.

The thief hit the poppers again then said, “Yeah I’m a fucking grower not a shower. I’m that Magnum filler and headboard killer. Here, hold the bottle, I want to hit the back of your throat good, leave you fucking hoarse while you give me that neck.” I managed to pull my head away and turn to the side and hit the poppers before he clamped his hands on both sides of my head and guided me back onto his throbbing stick. The thief wasted no time now driving his dick balls deep down my throat, making me gag, gasp, and tears fill my eyes and I was fucking loving it!

I was clinging to his pant legs like a baby Koala on his mother’s back when he let go of my head, stepped back, spit into his hand and said, “Stand up. Let me see your ass. Is it juicy?” I stood, bent forward leaning against the hall side table and glanced into the mirror as the thief spit on his meat and jacked it with his right hand while probing at my ass with his left. “OH FUCK YEAH, THAT ASS IS NICE AND JUICY, GOING TO KNOCK YOU UP WITH MY COCK SNOT,” and without even a “Do you want to get fucked?” or talk about safe sex, the thief pushed forward, forcing his thick dick into me raw.

I flinched but tried to relax and push back while gripping the wood edges of the table. In the mirror, the thief’s eyes gleamed with mischief and evil intent as he raised his arms up over his head like he was fucking Rocky having won another match before plunging forward and making me gasp in shock and awe as his dick spread me open. I closed my eyes, breathed deep, and relaxed my hole some more to let him in. This was not my first time at the rodeo and if he wanted to fuck a juicy raw ass, I would give it to him. A few strokes later I started to bounce back, to ride his raw cock, to show him how good my ass could feel.

“THAT’S IT!” he exclaimed, “RIDE THAT FUCKING DICK, OH SHIT NOT YET – COME ON NOW – EASE UP IT – EASE THE FUCK – JESUS GOD DAMN CHRIST I SAID EASE UP OH HELL – YOU WANT THAT NUTT HUH, FUCK YEAH – TAKE THIS NUTT UP THAT JUICY ASS, FUCKING JUICY ASS, SLOSH THAT SH…..OH….GRRR…UGHHH…GRRR….FUCKKKKKK!!!!”

I smiled at myself in the mirror as I bounced back and then worked my hips side to side. Who was the fucking thief now? I just stole that nutt, pulled the shit right out of his balls. That would be a fuck he would remember. God damn what was I thinking? This dude broke into my fucking house!! As reality set back in and my mind took over thinking from my ass, I pulled away, scooted to the side, and suddenly felt disgusted and pissed. The thief shook his head to clear the cobwebs of a great orgasm, manhandled his still semi-hard dick back through his zipper into his pants, zipped up, then bent down and grabbed the package that started this whole escapade and said as he walked out the door, “Just what I fucking needed. File your claim on this. Lost in transit or some shit. I’ll be back next time you need a return handled – or maybe sooner.”

Lost in thought it took me a moment to realize someone was coming back up the steps and as a shadow started to cover the window in the front door I had a mix of emotions of panic that the thief was coming back, yet hoping that he was as I wanted to get fucked again. I stood up straight and was prepared to tell him he had to work for my ass this time if he wanted it when the door opened and the delivery driver stepped into the foyer. He looked me up and down, my hard dick and ‘just-fucked-silly’ look on my face clear giveaways of what had just occurred.

The driver chuckled, started to undo his pants as he walked towards me and said, “You’re always running your mouth about how you want more dick, for me to pimp you out, to gang fuck you and shit. Well guess you are a real slut after all and not just all talk.” As I turned around and backed up on his steel hard dick it started to dawn on me, did he fucking set me up? Did he know the package thief? Was I played? For the moment, that didn’t matter as my hole got spread ad filled by the delivery driver’s dick and soon I would get his load too.

• Upvote 16

Fuck yeah, that's a hot story. I love situations where it could end up dangerous but you're also so aroused you can't help your slutty self. Just take that dick and cum when you can, and hopefully a hot delivery guy will be right there for sloppy seconds!

• 4 weeks later...