Big Black Daddy Filled My Ass

I'm out of town on business and horny for some dick in my ass. It's been over a week since I've been seeded. I posted on Craigslist that I wanted to suck some dick and then bend over and take a hard cock in my ass. I posted my kik contact info in my ad. About 10 minutes after my ad posted, I got a kik message from a guy that said he was staying at a hotel near my hotel. He described himself as a bi, married, black guy. 46, 6'5", 260 with a 9" uncut bbc.  YUM..!!! He didn't need to ask me twice.

I replied with my room number and told him I would be ready for him. He was knocking on my door 20 minutes later. He was indeed just as he had described. And those 9"s of bbc were for real. Not just "internet inches".
He took his pants and shoes off, standing before me with a semi hard dick. I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked on his foreskin. He seemed to like that. After just a few minutes, he was rock hard in my mouth. He then sat on the edge of the bed and I continued to suck his beautiful cock. I licked down to his balls. He groaned in approval. I licked and sucked his balls, then under his balls. He rolled back onto the bed and lifted his legs. I knew what he wanted. I licked down to his ass and flicked my tongue across it. An even bigger moan came from him. He pulled his legs to his chest and I ate his ass. He was loving it. Then he rolled over so that he was on his knees on the edge of the bed. I buried my face in his ass and ate like there was no tomorrow. He was grinding his ass in my face as I slid my tongue deep up inside his hole.

Then he rolled back onto his back to feed me his cock again. I was doing the best I could to take his cock as far back in my throat as I could. He was loving it. I came up for air and asked him if he fucked? I really wanted his 9", thick, bbc in my ass. He said, "Sometimes". "But suck me off first. Then I'll fuck you". That gave me all the encouragement I needed to get him to cum in my mouth. I went to work, giving him the best throat fuck I could possibly give him. He moaning let me know I was doing what he liked. About 6 minutes of continual cocksucking resulted in him arching his back and filling my mouth with his sweet load. I sucked every last drop I could get from him.

He softened a bit. But I continued to suck. He didn't soften completely. But was only partially hard. Damn! I was worried he may not stay hard enough to fuck me. I really wanted him in me. But I continued to suck and lick both his cock and balls. Finally he started to harden again. I came up off his cock and asked, "Will you fuck me"? "Got a condom", he asked?

Damn! I wanted him in me bare. But, I was willing to take him covered, just to have him fuck me. "Yes, I've got condoms", I said. I reached for my "Fuck Kit" that I had on the nightstand. I pulled out some condoms and lube. I fumbled through them, trying to find a Magnum size for his bbc. Damn! I didn't have any. Just regular size. I handed him a condom as I lubed up my ass. I normally just like spit for lube. But with a cock his size, and with a condom, I was going to need some lube. He ripped open the package and tried to squeeze the condom onto his rock hard cock. He was just too thick. It wasn't going to roll down onto his cock.

"This isn't working, Dude", he said. "I'm really ok if you want to fuck me bareback", I said. "I don't normally fuck raw. But you've got me too fuckin' horny to stop now", he said as he stepped up behind me. I was kneeling on the edge of the bed. He lubed up his cock and started to press into me. Oh, fuck! It was big. I took a huge sniff of poppers. He had a couple of inches in me and I asked him to just hold it there, so I could adjust to his size. He did. And I continued to sniff the poppers. Finally I began to press back onto him. He then grabbed me around the waist and pushed further into me. It was hurting, but I was determined to take it all in me. I kept sniffing and sniffing the poppers. Finally I could feel his balls against mine. He was all the way in me. He held it there as I adjusted to it. Then he began to fuck me.

"Damn, you've got a tight pussy", he grunted as he pumped his cock into me. He then began to slam into me. I let out grunting noises as he pounded me. My ass continued to relax and it was feeling good now to have him pound my ass. Then he put one leg up on the bed, giving him an angle to get in deeper in my hole. Holy Fuck..!!! This bbc was feeling amazing. This is just the type of fuck I love. He then changed and put his other leg up on the edge of the bed and pounded into me from the other direction. Then he pushed me further up on the bed and he knelt behind me. Pounding hard and deep with his rock hard 9" black cock. "You like this black dick", he asked? "Fuck, Yeah", I replied.

He pushed me flat onto the bed and layed on top of me. Pounding hard and deep. About 10 minutes of fucking then he let out a loud groan. He slammed into me and his body began to shake. He was filling my ass with his load. I milked his cock with my ass. Hoping to get every last drop inside me. He pulled out much too quickly and went into the bathroom to wash off.

I took the towel I had left on the nightstand and wiped myself off. When he came out, I told him that was an awesome fuck. I asked him where home was for him? "Las Vegas", he said. I laughed. "I live in Vegas, too".
We found out we live on opposite sides of the valley. But I told him that I'll get a cheep hotel room some day in his part of town, and we can fuck our brains out when we're both back home in Las Vegas. He messaged me a few times on his walk back to his hotel. He promised he wanted to fuck my white ass as often as he could. He loved fucking white pussy. And hadn't found a white guy that could take as hard and as deep of a pounding as I could take.

His cum is dripping from my ass as I'm typing this. I can not wait to feel him inside me again.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...