Time For Me To Decide.

Well the latest update to my situation is that my buddy has pretty much stopped keeping in touch. I guess for whatever reason he changed his mind. I am not sure how I feel about it. It is probably for the best but in a way I am disappointed he did not end up making me his...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It has been a long time since this situation started and I have not heard anything for a long time. Then out of nowhere I get a text from Scott asking if I was able to meet up on Friday night and catch up. I am not sure what his intentions are at this point, but I think I will meet up with him and see what plays out..

My two cents is that this guy intends to stealth you. He may will claim it is an accident and he didn't know but you know differently. Personally I could never trust anyone who did that for their own selfish reasons no matter my feelings for them. I'd personally steer clear of them. Make sure you make a decision before the evening for the right reasons not leave it to chance

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JackWmspt

I started when I was about 7 y/o. As I matured the drive to be with men as a bottom never left, and became stronger. I was only into oral until mid 2015, a young guy bred me and I haven't looked back.. I'm totally hooked! Now I'll warm you up orally then we can go from there. BTW, I'm bi-married, 35 yrs. She has watched me get oral, and when I sucked. One of her concerns is that I may meet Mr. Right, and take off.. To be honest I have started to fall for some of the young tops, but they were only looking for the moment. Which is fine too.. I always say that I'm out, only because I came onto a str8 friend back in the 70's and he broadcasted it..  I don't worry about it and enjoy life, and servicing tops!  I was stealthed by a poz, he started wrapped, then rolled it off when I was hitting the poppers. It was hot though, and it felt so much better. Although Im still neg. and not on anything. 

Edited by JackWmspt

• 6 years later...

A lot of time has passed since I dealt with this topic. Me and my friend have not really spent any time around each other for the past several years because I moved out of state. We catch up on the phone from time to tome. He didn't ultimately try to stealth me after all. He is on meds and is healthy. I am planning to go back home to visit family for a couple weeks next month and we have spoken about how great it would be to spend some time together. I have missed him a lot over the years and when we reconnect I plan to have as much sex with him as possible. I imagine he is undetectable by now, but I don't even care about his status anymore.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2015 at 7:26 PM, Homo60 said:

Very tough call here. First off this is a very unfair situation your friend is trying to set up and force you into doing. First off he is going to stealth you and try to poz you, hoping the outcome will be you leaving the wife and coming to him. Well, leaving the wife would probably be a sure fire thing, but he hasn't considered that you would probably in turn resent him for doing that to you unknowingly and unwillingly, thus straining any relationship with him in the future, because you could never fully trust him again with anything, as in maybe a monogamous relationship. One lie or act of deceit will linger and possibly destroy all good things to come in the future, I know this for a fact from experiences.

As for leaving the wife and coming out as gay, that is a tough decision, but it is your decision and yours alone and does need careful consideration on your part, but if you are truely gay and are sure of this, it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with the right answer for yourself what is right for you. As for myself, I fought with this delima for most of my adult life and tried to deny being a homosexual and tried to live the bi-sexual lifestyle and all the while, was a miserable wreck most of the time. It wasn't till I really came to realize after a lengthy seperation from the fem, that I prefered men over women and that I felt much more at ease with myself when with the guys. What I'm really getting at is that, if you are truely gay and are really unhappy with the female relationship, then do yourself a huge favor and get out of it and go with what makes you happy. Life is too short for misery and BS.

Now as for your friend pozzing you, that has to be up to you and how much you care for him and how far you are willing to go with him. It is ashame that you haven't looked into the PrEP meds and would have had time to be able to get on them before hand. This would possibly have given you a lot more time to make all these decisions, but also allowed you to have a bit of fun with the friend in the meantime and not have to have the worry. In effect, the joke would kind of have been on him, in that you would have stealthed him and have been able to have observed his reactions and being anxious waiting for you to convert.

As for myself, and only myself here, if presented with this situation, I would be open to it, as this is pretty much the situation I'm looking for. My ultimate fantasy and goal would be to become involved in an LTR or semi-LTR with a guy I could get to know and have a relationship with and then allow him to poz me in that relationship. I'm really jealous of you in many ways, you already have a history and bit of a realtionship with this guy and for myself, this would be perfect. Maybe you should give some thought to this also and talk this over with your friend and see if he wouldn't give some time for you to really decide about the marrieage an dcoming out, etc, but don't jump into anything without really thinking it through and careful consideration, once you are poz, you are poz and there is of course no going back!!

Anyway, it all boils down to you having to make some very tough decisions and you are the only one that can make them

This is excellent advice. I don’t think I could be said much better. It is going to be a tough decision on your part, but think it through thoroughly.

On 9/17/2022 at 1:01 PM, Darcicrisis said:

A lot of time has passed since I dealt with this topic. Me and my friend have not really spent any time around each other for the past several years because I moved out of state. We catch up on the phone from time to tome. He didn't ultimately try to stealth me after all. He is on meds and is healthy. I am planning to go back home to visit family for a couple weeks next month and we have spoken about how great it would be to spend some time together. I have missed him a lot over the years and when we reconnect I plan to have as much sex with him as possible. I imagine he is undetectable by now, but I don't even care about his status anymore.

Keep us up to date on what happens!

I met up with my friend this past week. Due to our schedules we had a hard time finding time we were both available to meet for an extended amount of private time. We were finally able to meet at a local restaurant, it was great. All I can say was I was so happy to see him it was like being on a date. We caught up as usual but there was no talk about his status or anything like that just normal conversation. Before we left we went to the bathroom just to take a quick leak before the 40 minute drive back to my hotel. We stood side by side pissing at the two urinals in the bathroom. He looked over at my cock while I was pissing and noticed I was wearing panties under my jeans. He asked if I had worn them for him and I said of course. He then leaned over and gave me the most passionate kiss I can remember ever getting from someone, it was a bit shocking being that we were in a public men's room even thought nobody else was in there with us.

We decided to meet up at my room since we both had our own cars. I was so horny driving back I almost couldn't drive. I planned on dressing up for him but he showed up within minutes of me. We got in the room and were making out and taking off each others clothes like a we hadn't gotten laid in years, for me it had been almost like that. We got on the bed and I started sucking his cock, not long after I started he turned me around and started eating my ass. He is great at this, he used to be able to make me cum just from doing this to me. I was really enjoying the feeling it had been so long, it wasn't long and I was moaning and loving it, at that point he made his move and got up and shoved his cock in me balls deep with one thrust. I was shocked and even though he loosened me up nicely it was still a shock because I am rather tight from sexual inactivity and he didn't use any lube other than his spit. It hurt a bit at first but it wasn't long before I was pushing back on him as hard as he was pushing into me. It didn't take long and he grunted and started shooting a big load in me. We hadn't discussed condoms or if he was on meds or anything, it all just happened that fast. it was a big load he said he had been saving for me.

We laid there for a bit then caught our breath and he bred me twice more that night. He left in the morning and said he would give ma a call in a couple weeks. I just laid in bed most of that next day with all his cum still inside me and thinking of the possibilities of our actions and if anything more would come of it. Well that was five days ago and I guess he will be getting contact with me in another week or so. I guess I will just wait and see how everything plays out from here..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It seems to me that this thread has now gone far afield of its original purpose, discussing whether bare sex with a particular person was advisable. It's devolved into "here's the latest update on my personal life" replete with a blow-by-blow on sexual activity occurring.

I respectfully suggest that this topic now belongs in one of the "My last orgasm" type forums - the decision in the original, health-related discussion has clearly been made and there's not really any further health connection to updates on what sort of underwear one wears to meet or whether someone might walk into a public rest room while activity is going on.

5 hours ago, Darcicrisis said:

Well that was five days ago and I guess he will be getting contact with me in another week or so. I guess I will just wait and see how everything plays out from here..

Please do keep us updated. If I may ask... do you still love him? Do you think he still loves you? Do you still feel unhappy in your marriage? I ask not to be nosy, but since it's been almost 6 years since you've updated us regarding that. Just know, I'm rooting for you! If I hear that eventually both of you end up coming together, I'll be so happy for you! From what I can read, that's what you want. Wishing you the best!

16 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

It seems to me that this thread has now gone far afield of its original purpose, discussing whether bare sex with a particular person was advisable. It's devolved into "here's the latest update on my personal life" replete with a blow-by-blow on sexual activity occurring.

I respectfully suggest that this topic now belongs in one of the "My last orgasm" type forums - the decision in the original, health-related discussion has clearly been made and there's not really any further health connection to updates on what sort of underwear one wears to meet or whether someone might walk into a public rest room while activity is going on.

Damn, people wanted an update and I gave them one. God forbid something didn't stay within the lines. I'm done posting anything on this site.