Diaper Pissing

Pigholebitch

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my yes,  I love to wear a diaper and go shopping.  It is awesome to stop in the aisle for a moment and fill my diaper with piss.  Even more so if I can do it one or more times and get the diaper very wet and heavy so it starts trying to slide down.  A few times I have over flowed and had piss run down my leg. once as I was checking out.  I have wondered if others could smell it or see the wetness on the inseam of my pants.

• Upvote 4

used to hang with a dom guy who would strip me, put me in a diaper then drive around for hours on end.   he had an old conversion van....and had a cage in the back.  would lock me in the cage...then just drive and do what ever he wanted to.   the van had lots of windows and something of curtains....but in the right places, someone could see in.    over a good number of times, there were traffic stops, toll booths, stop and go traffic......long spells of being stopped in a parking lot.    so, i think there were plenty of chances for others to see me.   not sure if anything was ever reported.....but there is no doubt, that by the end of each "ride" i had pretty well filled the diaper....each ride would end with a pretty good....and very piggy fuck session.   that was many years ago....but...it was a very unique and interesting experience.   might have to try diapers again sometime.......i guess that just "depends" on how i feel......

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bayareadl

I wear and piss in diapers 24/7.  I love feeling naughty for being in a diaper even when at work.  Nothing better than pissing your diaper when talking to you boss and they have no idea. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I really wanna try wearing, and pissing in, a diaper. I heard the warm, wet feeling of your piss spreading all over your junk, and the way the diaper holds it right against your crotch, feels awesome. I would also love to meet a dominant partner who would get off on degrading me by making me wear a diaper, and do nasty stuff like forcing me to drink a lot of fluids and then piss myself until the diaper overflows in a public setting.

Diaperboy, I'm curious- did you make yourself incontinent due to wearing a diaper and teaching your bladder to just go, weakening it until you couldn't control it even if you wanted to? Or did some sort of medical problem cause it?

Edited by FilThFiendFtM
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, that's hot. I've heard once you get "un-pottytrained" it's pretty much impossible, as an adult, to go back. It's definitely a hot fantasy, I get off on imagining a dominant gradually forcing me to totally lose control over my own piss, just making me into a filthy little animal for their amusement.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love to keep my 2 boy's in full time diapers. One is a pup and I told him he will remain in diapers and chastity for ever and have no use or control over his ability to use his dick or even the ability to use a toilet. so he is forced to piss his diaper when he has to go. he is aloud to go number 2 once a day other wise he has to hold it. or the puppy tail should hold it in when he has it inserted.

My other boy has been in diapers for 3 years now and I use him as my personal urinal when I need to piss no matter were we are

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started getting into diapers. I'm still working through my first two packs. Usually I'll only wear them when I'm in the mood to get plugged, then wear the plug and diaper, and drink a pint of water every 30 minutes to an hour, until my bladder is super full, and I can hold on any more. It gives my bladder a full stretch and workout, and the diapers are really convenient, because they prevent any accidental mess getting on my plastic pants.

I also like plugging myself and wearing a diaper overnight, after enema and toy night.