Diaper Pissing

Pigholebitch

I've had Tops who like to diaper me up in chastity cage and tie me for hours and come along a nd just pull the diaper back and soak it with their piss.  Luckily I wear plastic or rubber pants on top.  Its cold once the heat from the water goes down and the nappy rash can be awful but I still do it, and like to be sent home with the heavy wet diaper duct ta[ed on me

fatcunt10.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest PDXpissdrinker

I love wearing diapers. I usually wear a few extra pair of underwear in case of leaks. Or go for a long walk at night with a full bladder and slowly release it all till my pants are soaked and my piss is dripping in my shoe.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was ill recently and had to wear diapers "just in case". In bed yesterday morning and wanted a piss so decided to let go which was actually very difficult (mind over matter). It was an incredible feeling - warm and wet. Getting hard here just thinking of it and must do it again soon. I can certainly see the appeal but never  could before I tried it. Just goes to show that you should never judge anything until you've tried it.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, JamesD50 said:

I was ill recently and had to wear diapers "just in case". In bed yesterday morning and wanted a piss so decided to let go which was actually very difficult (mind over matter). It was an incredible feeling - warm and wet. Getting hard here just thinking of it and must do it again soon. I can certainly see the appeal but never  could before I tried it. Just goes to show that you should never judge anything until you've tried it.

i think there is a vast, untapped mind fuck potential that few ever wander in to, and this is a part of that. Personally, i don't just any of the kinks frequently discussed on BZ independently. i relate to them as powerful D/s (for lack of a different frame of reference) places where we can connect.  To me, "collaring" is about finding a deep and complimentary need whose opposite attracts and presents and opportunity for bonding between us (bondage?).  E.g. a 'dom' has the need to control, the 'sub' the need to be controlled.  Continence represents an area we are conditioned to control from an early age. There are books and studies devoted to "potty training."  Giving up that control is giving up something deeply conditioned. For me, having someone (a "Dom") who affectionately "collars" that in me and attaches a leash to it (so to speak) that He controls, it a a way of bonding with each other in a profoundly deep way. i don't pretend to understand it thoroughly, just around the edges... it's mysterious, but profound.  

For me, doing this to myself is sort of like masturbation, which i find a substitute for what i really want/need. 

• 7 months later...

all this talk of being diapered has got my att.  the thoughs of having my cloths ripped of by a stranger or 2. spanked/powderd/ diapered forced to stay that way too there done with me. than droped off at my car or nere it in nothing but my diaper. hmmm exciting me..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest Lucien666

Fuck yes. I wear them to lounge and not only are diapers sexy, they're to wear and actually give you this assuring feeling of protection. I love soaking them so full of piss, the diaper begins to get so heavy, the weight the pulls the adhesive from the strips that secure it to the exterior plastic lining. I wear a diaper several times too, not out of budgetary reasons, because I enjoy filling it. I also have fucked some hotties because they were into daddies who liked diapers and they wanted diaper disciple. 

Edited by Lucien666

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2018 at 7:16 PM, Seedyfun said:

i want to try this sometime.  The thought of pissing and shitting in a diaper is really hot - i want to be made to feel humiliated and pathetic before i get off.  Anything that makes me feel like I'm the lowest of the low always gives me the most powerful orgasms.

Have you worn yet?

On 10/8/2017 at 11:43 AM, diaperboy said:

That’s one of my fantasies as well..... to be a useless fuck toy...... just incontinent and poz and have no choice on who I get a load from.

I wanna be the top who carries the diaper bag  and who is needed and depended on to change and clean up a full time diaper wearer.