Diaper Pissing

Pigholebitch

6 hours ago, SoCalBBversbttm said:

How did you train yourself to be incontinent?  How long did it take?  Sounds fun to walk around and just wet yourself without any knowledge of doing so.

An interesting journey…must keep us informed as you train yourself to full incontinence. Then u need to find a man to keep u that way and who is willing to lovingly clean u and change you, but that is just one man’s opinion. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:37 PM, SoCalBBversbttm said:

How did you train yourself to be incontinent?  How long did it take?  Sounds fun to walk around and just wet yourself without any knowledge of doing so.

Just have worn for about 13 years now full time never holding back.... your muscles become weaker sometimes you feel it sometimes you dont.... it's crazy to feel a wet diaper and remember when you wet it

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 11:16 AM, SoCalBBversbttm said:

Was it your intention to be incontinent, or just the joy of wearing diapers?  As you are incontinent 24/7, how do you explain it to your sex partners?

Yes it was 100 my intention.  I plan to be in diapers the rest of my life. My medical records have diagnosed me incontinent. I'm married and my spouce has known since day one

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 12:58 AM, diaperboy said:

Just have worn for about 13 years now full time never holding back.... your muscles become weaker sometimes you feel it sometimes you dont.... it's crazy to feel a wet diaper and remember when you wet it

I know you're mostly a bottom, but do the weaker muscles make it easier to piss-fuck a guy when you're fully hard?

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2015 at 10:03 AM, Pigholebitch said:

I love to wear a diaper for self watersport/pissing fun, anyone else here into wearing diapers?

I wear loaded  Rubber Pants and Diaper  to Dr appointment  For my Rectal Exams. Finally  one visit   a blob of Cum leaked out when he Slipped his Gloved fingers in.  He asked if I was wearing the Rubber Pants to catch the Leakage 

• Piggy 1