Diaper Pissing

Pigholebitch

Guest PigTonight

I have done a little diaper play, its not a turn on or turn off for me.

but the idea of having a massive butt plug in that's hard to hold with a diaper strapped on tight to help is quite appealing

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 8:58 PM, FilThFiendFtM said:

Oh man, that's hot. I've heard once you get "un-pottytrained" it's pretty much impossible, as an adult, to go back. It's definitely a hot fantasy, I get off on imagining a dominant gradually forcing me to totally lose control over my own piss, just making me into a filthy little animal for their amusement.

That’s one of my fantasies as well..... to be a useless fuck toy...... just incontinent and poz and have no choice on who I get a load from.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fascinating topic to me. I've never worn a diaper (as an adult). For me it would need to involve another guy, a D/s type of scenario.  I am sub. I have been told by one very experienced Dom that i was the most submissive person he'd ever encountered, which i found hard to believe. i won't submit to just anyone, it's a very cerebral thing for me involving seduction.  there's something about using enemas and diapers the push some buttons in me, seems like it could be a real mind fuck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to wear here and there.  It was a social thing for me.  I liked being around other who wore... guys and girls.  We'd change each other and just hang around watching movies, go out to the store or mall, go on short road trips, etc.  It was fun, but my friends I did it with moved away, and I fell away from doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't do it all the time, but have definitely worn diapers in the past.  Mainly in D/s context.  i'm also into watersports and so it all gets mixed together.

i had one Dominant guy i saw that was very into it and liked to take me out a lot with a very big diaper on.  Not just in a car either.  We'd go into stores and restaurants, etc.  i'd use the diapers wherever he told me to.  Not just diapers either, he liked me to wear juvenile clothes like shortalls and onesies.

it all got him very hard and he would sometime not be able to wait to get back before putting a load in me.

Guest peepee-love
On 1/3/2016 at 11:15 AM, baldwin said:

Oh my yes,  I love to wear a diaper and go shopping.  It is awesome to stop in the aisle for a moment and fill my diaper with piss.  Even more so if I can do it one or more times and get the diaper very wet and heavy so it starts trying to slide down.  A few times I have over flowed and had piss run down my leg. once as I was checking out.  I have wondered if others could smell it or see the wetness on the inseam of my pants.

I love you! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

I just dreamed up something I want to try with an open-minded and understanding playmate. I’d love to wear a diaper that another man has taken a morning piss in. What a rush it would be to wear it for several days on end and to unfasten it only long enough for me to relieve myself in a toilet. How glorious and sexually arousing it would be to feel his wet diaper against my loins and indulge in his scent this way!

Edited by peepee-love
Misspelling

• 6 months later...
Guest perverthomoslave

I have not worn a diaper yet, but I would love to! The idea of becoming completely incontinent and having to use them makes me feel humiliated and useless, which turns me on so much. Sometimes when I'm alone at home for a while I like to let loose and just piss or shit whenever I need to without moving from where I was and I love it, but in a diaper that'd feel so much better

Guest peepee-love
1 hour ago, perverthomoslave said:

I have not worn a diaper yet, but I would love to! The idea of becoming completely incontinent and having to use them makes me feel humiliated and useless, which turns me on so much. Sometimes when I'm alone at home for a while I like to let loose and just piss or shit whenever I need to without moving from where I was and I love it, but in a diaper that'd feel so much better

Just go ahead and do it Thom! Put on a diaper and a pair of briches or shorts over it. Your diaper will make your cute tush a bit more round and prettier! Then do your business whenever and wherever you desire! Imagine shaking a tail-feather in public while wearing a piss drenched diaper! When you're finished playing, I wish you'd give your pissy diaper to me so that I can wear it for several days on end and savor your scent!

• 6 months later...

i want to try this sometime.  The thought of pissing and shitting in a diaper is really hot - i want to be made to feel humiliated and pathetic before i get off.  Anything that makes me feel like I'm the lowest of the low always gives me the most powerful orgasms.

On 4/18/2016 at 8:21 PM, bayareadl said:

I wear and piss in diapers 24/7.  I love feeling naughty for being in a diaper even when at work.  Nothing better than pissing your diaper when talking to you boss and they have no idea. 

Yea, I love to do this as well

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 12:49 PM, perverthomoslave said:

The idea of becoming completely incontinent and having to use them makes me feel humiliated and useless, which turns me on so much.

Tempting idea to become incontinent slut and have to be diapered 247. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1