Bttms Who Can't Take It

mike258

lol anyone who just rams shit into their ass is not very experienced, even just me shoving things in my own ass you always got to start slow, I've been drunk and said fuck slow and nice lube and just rammed a beer bottle up my ass, neck first, and it felt alright cause it;s not super thick but I had some definitely bleeding and pains the next day. I have a corona with a condom on it right now that is about to work my ass for the next couple hours. 

If you like this guy, go slowly. You have to train him. If he likes to become a slut, he will get turned on by it. Finger him, stretch him and move in very slowly and rest. 

You are creating your personal hole. Enjoy it ;)

If he is random, move on....

This is the best advice in here. If you like him and he likes you, take the time to work with him and train his hole. Spend more time rimming him, fingering him and preparing him for your cock. But if he's not up for that then I agree, time to call it quits.

I don't recall ever having excessive trouble taking a cock but if I did, i'd much rather the top spent the time helping me to take it by preparing and playing with my ass, rather than simply zipping up his pants and walking out.

• Upvote 3

Is it an option for the inexperienced bottom to buy an appropriately sized dildo? I have a large dildo and an extra large dildo to prepare me for the hung guys. 

What's not being addressed fully here is that a nervous/inexperienced bottom needs to be able to trust a top to avoid clenching up when a large dick is being thrust into him.

I tell my (hung) tops, let me put your cock in and let me relax on it. If you give me up to a couple of minutes, I guarantee you that you will be able to plow me deep and seed me. I need a little bit more warming up for those big ones. 

Here a couple more ideas:

1) use a little Crisco as lube and massage it into the walls of the bottom's hole - but not too much. Sounds not so appealing I know, but it makes things slide in quite easy.

2) use a lube injector. You need to be lubed up well on the inside to take a big cock. Rubbing lube on your hole and/or squirting it on the top's dick is not enough. It just gets squeegeed off when he enters you. The lube isn't needed on the outside. It's needed on the inside.

I know bottoms have tops walking around believing that all bottoms love a good pounding from a big cock. The reality is bottoms enjoy a good pounding from an EXPERIENCED top - one who understands that fucking is not about ramming his cock in but making sure his bottom is comfortable so they BOTH can enjoy the sex. 

You ram a big cock into me only once in your life. I stop the penetration and kick you out.  

• Upvote 4

I don't like pain either, so don't go too fast. If it's big, spend time preparing and use a lot of lube. Enter slowly, and leave it in there a little bit before you start fucking. It's better for the bottom too if it lasts a while. Unless you're a cum dump and want to take many loads, I wouldn't mind being fucked for a long time.

• Upvote 1

I was in the baths a while ago and took a maasive dick. Everything went fine no pain until he got all the way in. It was as if he was hitting my spin it hurt so bad. 

I would hope a top knows the difference between the pain of opening up and hitting the bottoms bottom (for lack of better term) and just not go as deep.

As for me and the top we had to stop he kept going in all the way.  :(

• Upvote 1

I try to be attentive with each bottom I fuck, if their hole is nice and tight, I like to eat their hole good first, moist it up, finger it a bit, get it nice & ready & relaxed for my cock. I want the bottom to enjoy it as much as me! I don't ever just ram it in initially, I get the hole nice and wet if it's not already, & ease it in, little by little, testing him out, just have to kind of feel it out. Usually after a bit, I go all the way in with no issue, & work up to deeper & deeper & then it's all good from there  :)  It's kind of an intuitive thing, I just try to be as aware of a cumpig bottom as I am of myself so we both have fun! 

• Upvote 8

Have him start out by sitting on it. Its easier on the bottom and allows him some sense of control. Once he is bouncing up and down on it, flip him over and fuck the hell out of him.  He will love it. And like Felching Pisser said, rim him first.

• Upvote 3

Here's my nerdy contribution  :P :

Anatomically, everyone's a little different rectally (I looked all this stuff up in my anatomy/physiology test books since there's been some discussion, I thought some might be interested).  There was some discussion about 'popping the second sphincter' on another thread, but that's kind of a misnomer as the inner and outer anal "sphincter" are within about 2 cm of each other right at the anal opening.

Probably what most of us are encountering/talking about are the Houston valves;  one way pseudo valves in the rectum.  There are several variations on these valves, i.e., we are not all alike.  According to my anatomy book "The average person has two or three valves, while approximately 20% of people have four to seven valves and 2% of people have none."  My guess is this probably accounts for, in part, why some guys experience of getting fucked is different from others.   

The common consensus is that the function of these "valves" is to help keep fecal matter contained before defecation. There's even discussion amongst proctologists on how to navigate past them when doing tests like colonoscopies. I think the key is these are "one way valves," and of course, we are talking about going the opposite way when getting penetrated. In my experience, we're pretty malleable physiologically which could explain why someone with more experience has better 'tolerance' (for lack of a better word!) to being fucked: conditioning. Lots of us experienced bottoms have figured out (and we often discuss) how to condition our "holes," and have done so. We're talking muscle and tissue that can be manipulated and, somewhat, altered.  

Have him start out by sitting on it. Its easier on the bottom and allows him some sense of control. Once he is bouncing up and down on it, flip him over and fuck the hell out of him.  He will love it. And like Felching Pisser said, rim him first.

Thanks, Tiger. I'm sure if I ever hooked up with you I could just slut you out how I like. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Bearman

Love to sit on a nice rigid cock.I can control the entry and gets me well ready to take a harder pounding and a nice heavy load or two if Im lucky more.

Have him focus on relaxing his breathing rather than the monster cock he's beginning to take.

Loose breathing = loose hole.

If all else fails, remind him why the term "pillowbiter" was invented.