Can The Dentist Tell I'm A Cocksucker?

RandyCubby

The quick answer is "No."  I worked for an international dental organization for almost a dozen years, and I'm a trained biologist.  If you have bruising from cocks in your throat, the dentist can see that, but he won't know why.  He may ask.  You can tell him that you are rigorous in brushing your tongue for hygiene purposes, and that you often hit the back of your throat with your toothbrush.  He will probably tell you to calm down, but that will be the extent of it.  It is also very unlikely that cocks will bruise your throat, because they are soft tissue, but an aggressive top could cause a bruise.  Just blame it on exuberant tongue brushing if anything comes up.

• 4 months later...
Guest peepee-love

I highly doubt he/she could tell just by looking in your mouth. More likely it is your cum breath.

I once overheard a coworker comment about me to her friend saying, "His breath smells like piss!" A short while earlier I went down on a guy and asked him urinate as I suck, which he did. I learned the hard way (no pun intended) that your breath can give you away!

Guest faggot hole

my dentist knows i am a cocksucker because i pretty regularly suck His cock.  This started at a party where my "date" had me suck Him off right there in the middle of the pool deck.  As it turned out, among the party guests was my dentist.  The rest, as they say, is history. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/14/2016 at 11:09 AM, faggot hole said:

my dentist knows i am a cocksucker because i pretty regularly suck His cock.  This started at a party where my "date" had me suck Him off right there in the middle of the pool deck.  As it turned out, among the party guests was my dentist.  The rest, as they say, is history. 

Being your dentist, I'm guessing that he can lay his hands on certain things ...