wreckedhole3

His cock was a good 8-9 incher, and probably about 7 inches around, cut, thick and throbbing...I said blow in my mouth, which he promptly did, somehow still managing to fuck me with the toy. His cum was creamy thick and pleasant to taste as I gulped it down. He stayed hard as he re positioned himself, removed the dildo and replaced it with his cok in my hole.  Even though he had just cum in my mouth, he pumped away at my hole like he was in heat.  He kept it up for about 1/2 an hour, both of us occasionally taking hits of the poppers. I felt his pace quickening, and begged him to seed my neg hole with his clean neg load...that seemed to really get him off, and I felt his amazing cock throb and swell as he shot volleys of cum deep inside me.He slipped his cock out of me, and slid down and replaced his cock with his hot wet tongue, wow! This fucker knows how to treat my man cunt! After a few minutes of eating his cum out of my hole, he climbed up and passiuonately kissed me, mingling our saliva with his cum....He then told me to get on the couch again for a top up slam...to which I happily did as I was told. Once again in seconds he got the red flash, then he stopped. He said, when I slam you, go over in the corner and there is a fuck machine with a big toy on it, I want you to position yourself in front of it on all fours, and get it in your hole ready to be fucked. I will lay on the floor in front of you, you can suck me and I will eat your hole...one more thing, take the poppers with you and take a huge hit, as I am going to control the speed of the machine, got it? I said YES SIR! Fuck yeah, he slammed me, I quickly got to the corner and was on all fours as the cough hit...as I was rushing I managed to place the end of the dildo in my hole. He had slammed himself and came over and lay down in front of me. I took a huge hit of the poppers... to be continued

• Upvote 8

As the poppers hit me, he turned on the fuck machine, thrusting the big toy deeply, in and out. As it slowly pounded my hole, he managed to rim around the toy, flicking his tongue on my fleshy asslips as the were pushed in and pulled out by the huge toy.  I was sucking his hard cock, getting more precum as I sucked. He stopped rimming me and started sucking on my now hardening cock, and as he did so he also began to increase the speed of the machine, slowly and constantly increasing it....until it was rapidly piston-fucking my cunt, and my ass juices were oozing out around the toy. I was now getting close to blowing my load, and he could sense it and his cock started to thicken and his breathing became faster, and all of a sudden we both shot loads down each others hungry throats...and he slowed the machine down...but didn't stop it. He kept it sliding slowly in and out, and told me to take another big hit of poppers. He was still hard, and I was in heaven with pleasure. He got up from underneath me, lubed up his cock and positioned himself behind me. when the machine dildo was deep inside me, he stopped it, and slowly pushed his cock in with it! I moaned in pleasure, and then he started the machine again, and moved alternately against the machine...wow! My hole was being double - fucked by a machine and a hot hard throbbing beautiful cock!. 

• Upvote 8

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Chapters of a story all go into the same thread. If you don't do it this way, eventually the chapters will drift apart in the forum, and no one will be able to read the story.