Craziest Public Sex Stories

daddytwink

Whats your craziest public sex story?

Mine is when I posted an ad on CL to find someone who needed their cock serviced and this cop answered my ad and I first met up with him in his car and I sucked him off in a parking lot during the daytime. Yep, I just leaned over and wrapped my lips around his nice dick and sucked him until he came in my mouth.

We met up later the same day at his office during off hours and he fucked me bareback in his computer chair and as I was about to cum he picked me up and started sucking my cock and I unloaded right then in his throat.

Let me read yours!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

One day ended up going to the local cruising park near where i use to live,spent the day in the woods sucking off guys who passed by me started getting late and ended up with a bear fucking me against a tree right on the path at least 7-9 guys walked past some stopped and watched others just made some comments and walked past the whole time i was moaning and begging for his load in my ass went home dripping down my leg and feeling like a total slut and loved it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

My best story was just after 9/11 and I got stuck in Seattle until I could find a way to get home (Houston, TX). I went to a hot cruising spot down by the lake and started sucking cock. I dropped my pants and soon had a line of guys to breed me. Must have swallowed at least 5 loads and took 3 in my ass. Middle of the afternoon.

• Upvote 2

I have many best stories but one I remember clearly is when I was 17 and moved to a big city for study, just giving into my search for sex, and also in a cruising park.

I had been cruising for half an hour or so and had seen 5 guys in their 20s or something cruising who I thought were hot. They however did not make a move and I didn't either. Finally saw a guy in his 30s or so (#1) who motioned me to follow him to a spot off the track to a clear spot between the trees. He didn't waste any time and was in my tight young ass within minutes. After a few minutes he was fucking me I noticed 3 of the 5 hot guys I saw before were there too. One (#2) unzipped and forced his cock in my mouth. Only took a few minutes until he unloaded his balls down my throat. Zipped up and left. My first spitroast.

When he left #1 grunted and shot his load in my hole. He left too.

#3 took over and fucked me too. Shot his spunk on my ass and left. #4 took over and dumped his load IN my ass.

I was horny as fuck after that, hadn't cum yet and walked around with a boner and took a few more loads that night, regardless of what the guys looked like (it was dark anyway so couldn't see much). One made me cum. He fucked so hard and deep I couldn't help myself and came. Guess they all liked a young small 17yo butt. I still remember that night today. Probably because it was my first time to take a lot of loads in a row. One of the best experiences I had.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

• 4 weeks later...

I have had many bests , but here are two that spring immediately to mind:

Met a guy on craigslist, arranged to have him over. While he was on the way my roomie shows up with about 10 friends. Managed to get a hold of the guy prior to him walking in, and he told me he was parking at the convenience store not even a block away. I walked over, blew him in his car (middle of the day, busy plaza), swallowed every drop. Held my head down at one point since the car besides him was loading their car to leave. After he shot a massive five day load down my throat, I left and walked home.

Another place I frequent for public hookups is the high school by my house. The way it is situated, you can see the two main roads on either size, and a huge back field behind you with houses two or three blocks away at the end. Many times I'd bring my top over there in the evening where we could fuck in what feels like the wide open, but being just hidden enough from everyone not to cause alarm. Once a dog Walker happened upon us and bred me deep using my tops first load as lube. Its my fav place to hook up ;)

Edited by calgary84
  • Upvote 2

public sex has always been fun and has an air of excitement.   have been fucked in a window van while driving in a major city.......lots of fucking in cruising parks......was really wild once (was much younger...but still "of age") when i was bent over a park bench getting rammed up the ass by a random dude....knew we were being watched.....you always were there.....a guy stepped forward to ram his cock in my mouth.......and as I looked at him.....recognized that he was my high school vo-ag teacher.    he recognized me at the same moment....and started to step back.....but with a bit of encouragement, i got his cock in my mouth.....and when the dude on my ass was done ramming his load home, Mr. Mxxxx willingly took his turn and gave me even more cum.   he would never fuck in private...but he was always good for a fuck at the park....

have had a few "back alley fucks too......kind of random....quick...and nasty.   not sure if any had viewers...but there was no doubt we were exposed.   not sure, in this day of all the video cameras for security if that still happens.....but there was a time that all i needed was a wink....and somebody was gonna get to CUM!

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

The first time a cock passed my lips and fucked me was at the same time with some guy I met on an AOL chatroom.  We met at a restroom at a park late at night and I sucked a cock for the time.  I then asked him to fuck me and he turned me around and pounded me until he made me suck his cock again for a little while before pounding me some more with my pants around my ankles.  I could tell when he finished and I always thought he pulled out because I saw a few dribbles of his cum on the floor.  I was 19 he was in his early 40's.  Turns out he was a cop too.  Years later and I still suck his dick every once in a while. 

• Upvote 1

This isn't a particularly good one but it's worth sharing, this one time a friend and I where extremely horny and could not wait to get back home so we ended up fucking in a hospital handicap restroom and when we both got out there was a guy in a wheelchair waiting outside. It was so embarrassing.  

• Upvote 1

Was in Mexico last week at a cheap resort. Boyfriend bent me over and fucked me on the terrace just after lunch. Both neighbors clearly saw and commented. We didn't stop.... and they both cheered him when he came. Was not a gay resort btw, they were just drunk lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

I may have posted this story elsewhere on the site but here goes any way...

I wax living in Atlanta and couldn't host so late at night a buddy would meet me and we'd fuck by the complex pool. On this one particular night there was a couple of frat boys hanging out drinking so we had to find another spot. We went around on the other side of the clubhouse and he bred me right outside the bathrooms up against the fence. We didn't get caught but knowing that those guys could've walked around that corner at any second made it one of my hottest sex stories ever. We probably both were hoping that they would but it didn't happen.

• 9 months later...
On 09/12/2015 at 3:00 AM, foxboy25 said:

One day ended up going to the local cruising park near where i use to live,spent the day in the woods sucking off guys who passed by me started getting late and ended up with a bear fucking me against a tree right on the path at least 7-9 guys walked past some stopped and watched others just made some comments and walked past the whole time i was moaning and begging for his load in my ass went home dripping down my leg and feeling like a total slut and loved it.

Damn i would want to experience that

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

One of my craziest times in public was at a cruising bar in Chicago,  Manhandlers, where they have a back "barn" area where guys hook up. In the warm summer months there is usually lots of action happening in the back barn late night on weekends.  This past summer I was cruising there and I was so horny... a guy was standing in a corner stroking his cock, and I went over and asked if he needed help. Well, in the next few minutes I was on my knees sucking him really nice and deep, and the next thing I know several guys had formed a circle around us watching. One guy started rubbing my back while I continued to suck on that first guys cock, and the guy rubbing my back reached down and was trying to fondle my ass, so got up off my knees while still bending over and kept sucking, and the guy starts fingering my ass. I loosened my pants, and before long the guy behind me slid his cock into my ass slowly and began to fuck me. So now, I'm sucking a nice hard cock while being fucked from behind, and there is a big crowd of guys watching this go on. It was super hot. I had poppers, so I took hits off them every so often, and it was crazy hot. The guy I was sucking eventually cummed in my mouth, and the guy fucking me cummed a few minutes later deep in my ass. I pulled up my pants, went to the front bar to get another beer, and returned to the back barn area with a big smile knowing guys had just watched me get fucked. Great cruising spot in the summer. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

Great topic! This story jumped to my mind...

When I first moved to NYC in the late 1980s I was a young twink and was a dancer at The Gaiety. I always wore board shorts, a polo shirt and matching EG Smith socks, which I usually bought at Macy's. One day I was there buying socks when this hot guy cruised me. I motioned for him to follow me and walked out of the store and crossed the street. I had no idea where I was going but it was like I was on auto pilot. In the next block I walked into the Penta Hotel (now the Pennsylvania Hotel) and went directly to the elevators (he is still following me) and we got on. I pushed the button to the 7th floor (if I remember correctly) and we got off and just started trying to open doors until we found a maid's closet with a sink. It was pretty cramped but he fucked me for a while and blew a huge load up my ass. When we finished we went our separate ways and I never saw him again. I don't think we said more than two words to each other. It was incredibly HOT!

Funny how one can remember so vividly one fuck (out of thousands) like it just happened yesterday.

• Upvote 5

On 25/11/2016 at 9:57 PM, hornymouth said:

One of my craziest times in public was at a cruising bar in Chicago,  Manhandlers, where they have a back "barn" area where guys hook up. In the warm summer months there is usually lots of action happening in the back barn late night on weekends.  This past summer I was cruising there and I was so horny... a guy was standing in a corner stroking his cock, and I went over and asked if he needed help. Well, in the next few minutes I was on my knees sucking him really nice and deep, and the next thing I know several guys had formed a circle around us watching. One guy started rubbing my back while I continued to suck on that first guys cock, and the guy rubbing my back reached down and was trying to fondle my ass, so got up off my knees while still bending over and kept sucking, and the guy starts fingering my ass. I loosened my pants, and before long the guy behind me slid his cock into my ass slowly and began to fuck me. So now, I'm sucking a nice hard cock while being fucked from behind, and there is a big crowd of guys watching this go on. It was super hot. I had poppers, so I took hits off them every so often, and it was crazy hot. The guy I was sucking eventually cummed in my mouth, and the guy fucking me cummed a few minutes later deep in my ass. I pulled up my pants, went to the front bar to get another beer, and returned to the back barn area with a big smile knowing guys had just watched me get fucked. Great cruising spot in the summer. 

This is hot...