Bbc And Latino Breed My Ass At Lax Hotel

I finished my business in San Diego and drove up to L.A. for the day on Monday. Monday night, I get checked into my hotel near the airport in LAX about 8pm. I'm tired from my full day, but after dinner and a shower, I'm feeling too horny to just go to bed. So, I post on Craigslist that I'm a cocksucker and bottom hosting in my hotel near the airport. My ad posted onto the website pretty quickly. And within 10 minutes I had a reply from a latino guy who lives nearby in El Segundo. He said he wasn't far from the hotel. He said he was 26, 6" uncut and wanted to get sucked. He said he may fuck me, but wasn't sure he wanted to fuck. I gave him my room number. He said he'd be there shortly.

Anyone that uses Craigslist, or pretty much any hookup website knows that a lot of guys flake out on you. So, you never know if the guys actually going to show up, or not? I've learned to take backup offers if I get them. Making the odds that at least one of the guys will actually show up.

A few minutes after I'd given the latino kid my room number, I got a message from a 45 year old black guy in Inglewood. He said he was about 15 minutes away from my hotel. He described himself as a bi curious, married, black guy that just needed a mouth or ass to fill, since his woman wasn't feeling up for it tonight. I gave him my room number, with the hope that at least one of these guys would actually show up.

I got my fleet bottle from my luggage and douched a few times to clean myself out. Just as I was finishing the douche, I heard a knock at my door. Since I was naked, I opened the door, but standing behind it to hide myself from anyone that may be walking down the hallway, past my room. As I closed the door, I was standing face to face with this handsome, young Latino kid. He was about 5'6", 140lbs, with golden-brown skin. I led him into my room and told him to make himself comfortable as I retrieved my bottle of poppers and lube from my fuck kit and placed them on the nightstand.

He quickly stripped and sat on the edge of the bed. I knelt on the floor, between his legs. His 6" uncut dick was already fully hard. I sucked and gently chewed on his ample foreskin. I love making love to an uncut dick. As I pulled his foreskin back I could see, taste and smell the dried cum and piss that was deposited in the folds of his foreskin. I sucked and licked his cock, then went down to worship his balls for awhile. While I was doing that, there was another knock on the door. I looked up at the kid and said, "Do you mind if another guy joins us"? "No problem", he said. I stood up and walked to the door.

Peeking through the peephole, I could faintly make out a black man outside my door. I unlocked and opened the door. Again, standing behind it to hide myself from whoever may be walking by my door. As I closed the door I could see this 45 year old black man before me. He actually looked closer to 55, than 45. His hair was salt & pepper. His face was covered by at least a days worth of stubble. I wouldn't say he was particularly handsome. But he was tall, masculine and scruffy looking. I motioned for him to come into the room. I asked him if he was ok with me sucking off both of them?
"OK, I guess. I don't suck dick. But I wouldn't mind watching you suck him", he said.

I walked back to the Latino kid, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed, and dropped to my knees. I quickly went back to my business of sucking on his cock. I could see from the corner of my eye, that the black guy was still dressed, sitting on the chair near the bed, just watching me suck off the Latino guy. I lifted up the kids legs and went back to sucking and licking on his balls. He laid back on the bed to enjoy my ball worship that I was giving him. Then I lifted his legs even higher and licked his ass. He grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them. Giving me more access to eat his hole. As I was licking and eating this kids ass, I could hear the black guy undressing. Soon I could see him standing next to me. His large bbc in his hand as he was stroking it.

I came up off the Latino kids ass and turned my head to the back cock that was just inches from my face and I put my lips around it. Damn! He had a beautiful cock. He was at least 8"s, cut. And average girth. So, even though it was rather long, I could still take it down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and thrust his cock as far down my throat as I could. His bbc already tasted of the precum that was dripping from his piss slit. I sucked on him for a few minutes. Then kept alternating between the Latino and the Black dick.

Finally the Black guy said, "Let me fuck you". With that, I stood, grabbed my poppers and lube from the nightstand and knelt at the edge of the bed, next to the Latino guy. I squeezed some lube on my fingers and slid it up inside of my ass as I handed the bottle to the black guy. He lubed up his cock. The latino guy stood to watch what was happening. Soon I felt the black guys cock pressed against my hole. I took a couple of deep sniffs of the poppers as I felt him begin to press into me. He slid up inside me quite easily. Damn! He felt good in me.

The latino kid climbed up onto the bed on his hands and knees. He turned so that his ass was in my face. Backing up to me, I buried my face in his ass and licked his hole as the black man fucked me. The black guy was a ruff fucker. He was really slamming into me. He'd slap my ass and thrust deeply into me. Finally the latino guy turned and I went down on his cock with my hungry mouth. He was moaning loudly. It didn't take long before he let out a groan and I felt his warm cum fill my mouth. Once he'd cum, he climbed off the bed. Quickly dressed and left my room. Leaving just me and the black guy there fucking.

"Get on your back", the black guy demanded. He pulled out and I turned over on my back. I put a pillow under my ass which was on the edge of the bed. He lifted my legs and slid his bbc back inside me. He pushed my knees to my chest, giving him even deeper access to my hole. He was really slamming into me. After about 5 minutes of fucking in this position, he pulled out and told me to get on my knees again. I took this opportunity to take some more sniffs of my poppers. I knelt on the edge of the bed and once again he slid his cock into me.

He put one of his legs on the bed, driving deeply into my raw hole. "Give me your poppers", he barked. I handed him the bottle and he took a couple of sniffs. Then he went back to assaulting my ass with his giant tool. Within just a couple of minutes his thrusts were getting even more hard and fast. His breathing was getting deep. And I knew he was getting close to cumming.

Sure enough, he let out a loud yell, "OH, FUCK..!!!", as he rammed deeply into me and his body began to shake. "I'm cumming...!!!", as he held his cock in me and filled my raw hole with is cum. Both our bodies were shaking as I used my ass muscles to milk his cock. Each time I squeezed my ass on his cock he would shake in orgasm. Finally, he pulled out and said, "Suck it". I climbed off the bed and dropped to my knees. I sucked and licked his cock clean of the cum that was covering his cock.

Without saying a word, he pulled his softening cock from my mouth and quickly dressed. As he exited the door he said, "Thanks". With that the door shut and I was feeling ready to finally climb between the sheets and fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning to find my sheets wet with cum that had dripped from my ass as I slept. He had obviously deposited quite a hefty load inside me. I checked my emails to find over a dozen replies to my CL ad. Damn, I could have fucked all night long. But, I needed to catch my flight home. I saved all the CL replies. I'll message them all when I get back to L.A. next week.

• Upvote 6