Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

Hmm, I get fisted quite often when I have sex,often in a public setting like a sex club, and often it means I may have a cock and hand in me, followed by another man or his fist. I do love the ass play and connection with the men as it is happening- and even edgy kink play during the scene. BUT, the really special moment is after the scene stops, then players and voyeurs part, and only the man I began playing with and I are there, - and he helps me out of the sling and into his arms for a long hug and embrace; waiting until he is assured I am steady and on my feet, and then he takes a wad of towels and wipes off the J lube caking my ass and guides me out of the sling area.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest virgoz

Fave moment during sex EVER, was when i took my first load. my FB had me face down on his bed, knees on either side of my ass jackhammering his 9" into my. he was gripping my hands so i couldnt move or through him off....and he came in me, i felt his first and second blast, and then i came into his sheet from the pleasure! it was intense..

the moment I cum. My dick buried compltetely up some cumwhores pussy. I jam it all in and stop. then I explode. Love that

Fuck, yeah! The moment my Top blasts his load deep up this cumwhore's pussy is my fave, too.

For it means that I have done my job as a bottom and given pleasure to my Top. In turn, he has rewarded me with his sperm which satisfies both a physical and psychological need in me. He now owns my fuckhole, and it's his to use any time he wants it. He's branded it forevermore with his unique DNA.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have many, but I'd have to say...

1. When he first enters me and I have to adjust to his girth. Knowing he is entering me raw is so hot.

2. When he is fucking me. Knowing his raw cock is sliding in and out of me is so hot!

3. When he cums inside me. I feel completely fucked at this time.

There are variations, but as you can tell, I like it all!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 7 years later...

The gold standard for me is for a Top, and especially one with a plus-sized cock, finds a position where he is able to penetrate me as deeply as he possibly can - and holds it there until he's sure I realize how completely he's taken me.

Another favorite moment, and it doesn't happen every time, but often, is when the Top's fucking gives way to instinct. I can tell because of the way he suddenly mounts me from behind, on top of my legs, bunches up his ass and thigh muscles, angles his cock for reproduction, and starts rutting me. His animal fervor becomes infectious, and my mind abandons all thought except that I am a pulsing cunt made to receive his load.

The other thing that I live for sexually is when I'm being fucked in front of other people. Sometimes I'll have a moment when I look around me at all the eyes watching what the Top is doing to me, and I think to myself, They can all see. They will all always know that another man fucked me. They saw me cum. They can see anything they want and there's nothing I can do. Then my eyes roll back and close, and I let the feeling wash over me while the Top continues his work, and the others keep watching.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

On 7/6/2011 at 8:37 PM, Tightslider said:

I have many, but I'd have to say...

1. When he first enters me and I have to adjust to his girth. Knowing he is entering me raw is so hot.

2. When he is fucking me. Knowing his raw cock is sliding in and out of me is so hot!

3. When he cums inside me. I feel completely fucked at this time.

There are variations, but as you can tell, I like it all!

All these above - the little extras on the side - multi fuckers / poz loads - getting high - slings and toys !    :)

• Upvote 1

Guest Cumlaut

at the moment my favourite thing is a cock hitting the back of my throat and making me struggle for for breath.... yummy. i dont like it when I gag, i just like the feeling of being dominated.

A few moments for me. First, entering a vers or bottom raw and seeing him smile or hearing his moaning in approval. Second, felching my or someone else's cum out of a cummy boyhole. Third, both of us smiling when I blast into him (bliss!) knowing that I've denutted and he's receiving a beautiful present. Lastly, as I'm fucking a guy in the darkroom another top slips into my daddycunt, all being in sync and me cumming in the bottom ahead of me and the top cumming in my daddyhole (it's happened rarely but so HOT!. OINK!

Two moments:

When he slides in bare, especially if there's been an explicit statement about barebacking. It is nice to just be assumed to take it raw, but it's much nicer when it's explicitly acknowledged. Asking is nice, stating that he will fuck me raw, not even bothering to check with me is best.

When he stiffens up to unload as deep as he can.