Why Don't More "total Bottoms" Fuck And Breed A Hole?

hungry_hole

I am physically unable to....thanks to the efforts of a very sadistic top/dom I was with for some years a while back.   HIs extreme CBT acts as part of BDSM scenes resulted in death to both testicles.   I preferred bottom before that, but now it is all I can offer.   However, my "condition" has helped me become a very very enthusiastic and skilled bottom.  Perhaps I can't top, but I can provide an experience most top guys think is pretty good!

I AM A BOTTOM. I have zero desire to fuck. Physically I can do it, but the sight of asspussy doesnt do it for me. Show me a cock and on my knees. My role is to be a hole. I only get fucked. Simple.

For others who flip flop...more power to you.

Maybe I haven't made myself clear because I notice anger as if I were forcing bottoms to become tops or at least versatile. I am not suggesting that at all. A bottom should continue to be a bottom if that's what he wants.

A bottom shoots cum and does the same as any top, which is what a versatile guy is. At the baths many total bottoms have to shoot their loads at some point, sometimes just to be able to go home, back to work, or falling asleep. I imagine that what most bottoms at the baths do after taking a few loads is to jerk off in their rooms, take a shower and leave the place. Other slutty bottoms are a "versatile-bottom"  may take a few loads, then top another bottom and cream his hole, then back to taking loads.

I have considered topping at the baths and/or darkrroms. I've been tempted of sticking my hard cock in a warm sloppy hole in a darkroom, done it a couple of times. It's definitely hot just because of the anonymity. But in my case, I don't feel comfortable sticking my cock in a manhole, afraid of finding shit or catching a urinary infection (I got those, not STDs). Here is another reason for not topping:

I am physically unable to....thanks to the efforts of a very sadistic top/dom I was with for some years a while back.   HIs extreme CBT acts as part of BDSM scenes resulted in death to both testicles...

I've noticed at the baths that guys from top to verstile-top fuck differently from the guy who is "more of a bottom". The bottom guys who fuck do it mainly to breed the hole and generally don't last very long. Top guys can pound a hole for hours!

I was once fucked and bred in a sling at the baths by a bottom hot dude who'd been taking loads in his room. He got interested in what he saw in my room so he walked in. He started playing with my hole, got hard, stuck his cock in my hole a bit and started to like it, but then started to freak out and to tell me that he never tops that he's a total bottom. The idea of topping and seeding a hole seemed to contradict him being a total bottom. I managed to convince him to fuck me and he eventually bred my hole. It took some effort on my part to convince him to stick his cock back in and to give me his load which was accompanied by very hot moans and groans. He definitely enjoyed the breeding. After he composed himself and pulled out, he started to apologizing for cuming so fast and that he was a bottom and that hadn't fucked in years but that the hole in the underwear on the sling turned him on too much. It's true that many bottoms cum too quickly, but I don't care and I actually I love it.

A total bottom can still fuck and breed other holes and continue feeling proud of being a bottom. Some bottoms don't want to cum because they stop feeling horny, but they don't realize that after a few minutes you're horny again and can continue getting pounded. That night I saw the bottom who had bred my hole getting fucked in his room. A bottom can benefit from taking a break and breed another hole in between his breeding sessions because after a few minutes he's energized. Take a few loads, take  break, walk around looking for another hole, dump your load, take  few minutes rest and back to taking loads, with even more energy.

I hope bottoms stopped thinking that in order to be a true bottom one can never breed a hole. Any bottoms can explain why not breeding other than "I'm a total bottom"?

• 4 weeks later...

I am a total bottom and act as a cum dump in local dark rooms all the time.

Regularly, at the end of a session, with cum dripping down my legs, I will find the loosest sloppiest hole around and jerk off into it and fuck it as best as I can and make sure most of my cum ends up in him.

For me it is not the physical act of fucking which I love but the reasons are:

- I know what it is to want to have all-the-cum-in-the-world up your ass. Wasting your own cum in a mouth or in the ground contradicts with it. I love to give back some as well.

- I love to pass on my recharged DNA. I love to hear a guy who is fucking me say: "I just got recharged by 3 Poz dicks, it is still dripping out of my ass", so why not give others that same pleasure?

So in short: it is the love of cum I have which makes me not want to 'waste' it and let others enjoy it. Anybody recognize this?

Edited by dewalt

I'm a total bottom. I do feel inadequate sometimes that I don't enjoy topping, getting sucked or jacked. After all, it's the male biological position to enjoy penile stimulation. It's even more frustrating when almost everyday I'm approached in person or online interpreted as a top.

I've topped a few times, yes. It was a nice experience to have unloaded in a hole, knowing he's walking away with my cum in him.

But I forced myself.

To get penile stimulation goes from nice-but-barely-enjoyable to painfully-over-sensitive.

Do I have an urge to ejaculate after taking cock? No.

Edited by Ddawg
  • Upvote 1

I am a total bottom and act as a cum dump in local dark rooms all the time.

Regularly, at the end of a session, with cum dripping down my legs, I will find the loosest sloppiest hole around and jerk off into it and fuck it as best as I can and make sure most of my cum ends up in him.

Bingo! This is exactly the situation I was initially describing: a horny bottom with a sloppy hole who needs to relieve himself before going home or back to work. Otherwise, bottoms will keep taking loads and stay at the baths longer than the available time. 

What do other bottoms do before going home if topping is not your thing?

(1) Getting sucked

(2) Jerk-off alone before going home

(3) Jerk-off at home before going to sleep

(4) Never shoot my load

I can only top occasionally in a group situation. One on one I always put my full focus on pleasuring the cock in front of me. Thinking about topping is a distraction to my tops pleasure. In a group scene I can kind of ride the train I guess. I never seek out single hookups where I am topping though. Just a preference. I get off on cock and cum in my ass more than actually cumming myself. 

After a hookup when I get home Ill jerk off sometimes or just pass out enjoying the feeling of cum inside me.

Edited by michbtmcub

(1) Getting sucked

(4) Never shoot my load

Topping would be my thing if I had a loose hole, sloppy with cum, available after I was done. It'd have to be a take-all-loads type, that's happy with a smaller cock that shoots fast. That's never the case though.

(3). I go home and jerk off/fuck myself with a dildo and watch the load drip out.

Bingo! This is exactly the situation I was initially describing: a horny bottom with a sloppy hole who needs to relieve himself before going home or back to work. Otherwise, bottoms will keep taking loads and stay at the baths longer than the available time. 

(1) Getting sucked

(4) Never shoot my load

Number 3 or 4.