The Last Chapter

This is a chaser's dream-to get toxic loads of cum fucked into you while you're swallowing cum that is just as deadly to you! I loved the way you set the story up at the beginning to give us a reason why RAS exists and why Gary thinks the way he does. Yet you don't dwell on it. Just enough background and then focus on the meat of the story (pun intended)! Hot fucking story! I must say that if I were in Gary's shoes I would DO the EXACT same thing---or at least try my hardest!

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys :)

The few times I author stories, I try to leave a little ambiguity so each person can put his own spin on it.

I don't enjoy reading stories that put in every little detail.

I left this open ended, but not sure If I want to keep going. Maybe after the holidays...

• Upvote 1

@jeff238...I like a little ambiguity too. However, I think you stumbled onto something here. Maybe another story like it...that takes place in the same time period but with different characters and circumstances? Or...perhaps when RAS first started to spread? Or an epilogue to "The Last Chapter." Either way. Happy Holidays and I've become a fan so happy writing as well!

Fukkin hot story. It captures the exact sentiment that kept me and many other pigs giving and taking loads with countless men at the baths after turning poz in the early 80: Once you were infected, nothing really mattered except fucking.

really great story line and well written.   no doubt, for many of us there is some truth in those words.   like a lot of sci-fi and horror writing and film, some of the terror is knowing that there is a large amount of truth hidden in the words.  i would think that many of us who have made the choice to chase would soon visit a house as described in this story.

i do not see that as a death wish.  Rather, it is simply understanding that each individual must make the choices that, to them represent the best set of circumstances for them.

Any chance of that crew forming a RAS army dedicated to retaking America for those unable to fight the changes?

• 1 month later...