CDNbbR

• Moderators

Right now, I'm liking the StraightCam 'Cum' lube. I don't precum (you lucky dawgs who do), and I have very calloused hands so spit only goes so far. It washes off easily, coats well during play...

Pure silicone lubes seem to need twelve washings before you feel back to normal.

Shampoo cuts through silicone lube pretty well. I keep a bottle of cheap generic in the bathroom just for that purpose.

I use Astroglide on my cock and toys when I masturbate. I use Wet Plantinum which is silicone for taking cock.

• 1 month later...

I like a bit of WET Orginal if I need the boost, but nothing beats a hole well lubricated by an experienced tongue. I would advise keeping far, far away from I.D. and Astroglide. Both remind me of that rubber cement we used as kids in school.

Coconut Oil! Comes in a jar at the grocery store. Hard and white but melts as soon as it touches your skin. The most fucking amazing lube for jacking off, ever! (And I have used them all.)

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll need to grab a jar next time I'm getting groceries.

• Upvote 1

Spit for fucking (unless the bottom is really tight and dry...when I bottom it's just spit). Reason being I love eating out a well fucked ass but all I want to taste is ass and cum...don't like the taste of lube or how it feels on my face.

For more intense scenes elbow grease has been my longstanding favorite.

For fisting, I've never found anything better than Crisco (although there is that distinct smell and it gets into everything). Elbow grease is the runner up. J-lube is a distant third because it dries out too quickly in arid climates.

• Upvote 1

I was cut very tight, so some sort of lube until I start to precum is mandatory.  I also like going back and forth from rimming to fucking to rimming to fucking to felching--so I want a lube with as little taste as possible.  I use H2O Anal.  It lasts, it mixes well with spit and precum and has next to no taste.  Fisting--I agree with PhoenixGeoff:  Crisco, Elbow Grease and J-Lube pretty much in that order.

Well, I have become the "Johnny Appleseed" of coconut oil- as a fist bottom I swear by it, and after all the blood work from  my latest health scare were run and every STD related test came back negative- I am 110% sold on coconut oil.It has naturally occurring antibacterial and anti viral properties.It costs under $5 (USD) for a 14 ounce jar. I swear by a brand called LouAna,I skip the organic  jars;they tend to hold more coconut  odor and have some floating coconut particulate. I have a  small squeeze bottle I use  for the baths that tucks into my jock waistband. It has no taste  for guys who take a used cock back in their mouth after a fuck.And for jacking, the oil is ready absorbed  into the skin  over the course of jacking, and a little really does slick up things for a good stroke session. (BTW- I always have an ice cube tray  made up of coconut cubes-they slide up  a hole so easily, and provide a steady flow of lube as they melt during a fuck)

• Upvote 7

I've been using coconut butter for about 1 1/2 years steady now and love it.  Apparently my tops do too.  Just a little bit goes far.  Mine has a slight coconut aroma that's pleasant.  I'll prelube myself a little and tops love feeling it and sliding right in.  I hear it pays havoc on condoms so if someone insists rubbering up it'll likely break!