CDNbbR

I love J-lube but as others have said it drys a little to quick. I was thinking about adding coconut oil to the mix. Is this a common thing and does it help?? 

Also for those that like the cum-lube types I suggest cheking out bad-dragon.com cum lube. its the best I have ever seen/used. 

Retail lube locations are so rare nowadays.  I have been know to hit up one when I find it, buy a HUGE selection of the small bottles, and give ~ six as a birthday gift.  It's fun having the product to try.  They are hella expensive. And the little bottle are convenient for travel or 'outings'.  

Plus you get to try all the types and brands. Makes a great gift.  It's naughty without being too dirty to give a friend or open in a group.  In my experience different lines are better for different times and activities.  

Liquid Silk and its companion line Maximus are consistant favorites.  I like silicone sometimes when I fuck the boy, because of its tendency to repel water, um 'dirt'.  Sometimes I like Elbow Grease when I fuck the boy because it feels so condom unfriendly dirty, and I know his hole will still be lubed later for seconds. 

ID has some jelly lubes on the market.   I like the tubes because I can toss them in a drawer, under a pillow, anywhere, and not have to worry about them standing upright, like with SO many bottled lubes. Always leaking dammit.  The thick ID jelly is far superior to the thin for me, but when I start masturbating, my precum adds moisture.  

I love j lube and have made bucketfuls to play with before in our home steamroom. After a discussion with a dirty minded friend, I bought him a dozen containers of it online (pays to shop, some was much cheaper!). He plans to fill a baby pool with lube.  Holy fuck that sounds fun.  

It depends on purpose and your own body chemistry. Each guy will like some over others.

In high school it was usually just Spitzer as we didn't know any better. Then started using Baby Oil when getting Fucked. Though I was more Oral until my late 20's when I thought I was Bisexual.

Now I clean out Daily and use Elbow grease to prep with a regular dildo and then for BIG BLACK Dildo I use the absolute best- -Guns Oil (from our military at Camp Pendleton, CA.

I remember when J-lube first came out, but Crisco is best for Fisting just have paper towels. It can be messy .. afterall it was the Main Reason the boys bought the house with a 22 car garage that was turned into the dungeon.

• Upvote 1

I love J-lube but as others have said it drys a little to quick. I was thinking about adding coconut oil to the mix. Is this a common thing and does it help?? 

Also for those that like the cum-lube types I suggest cheking out bad-dragon.com cum lube. its the best I have ever seen/used. 

with j-lube.......i warm (not boil) it in microwave with water ready mixed to it and then add aqueous cream to it then whisk by hand to correct consistency - add as much aqueous as you want......mix will be whiteish and as thick as you want it - add more j-lube if too thin......im in UK but they should have aqueous wherever you live......its used for folk with dry skin and comes in a tub - cheap too....brilliant for huge dildos and taking fists deep.......aqueous stops the J drying out quickly