• Administrators

On my way to I stopped in the men's room at the Roosevelt Ave train station.

A guy I recognized from other men's rooms around town, was keeping watch at the door. When I walked in this tall thin horse-hung black guy was fucking a young hairy white dude.

I watched them fuck for a while when the black guy motioned for me to come over. I checked to make sure there was still someone watching the door.

Then I joined in. The black guy fucked the white guy while the white guy sucked my dick.

The black guy asked me "do you want to fuck him?"

I said yes."

The black guy ordered the white to "Give him your ass."

Whitey turned around and started to suck the black guy's cock while I fucked his ass.

The guy at the door started to cough which meant meant someone was coming. We scattered like roaches.

But guy who came in was also looking for action. I started fucking the hairy white guy again while he sucked the big black cock.

I turned around to check the door and saw the guy who had been watching the door was getting his cock sucked by the other man who had come in.

Mr Watch-The-Door wasn't much to look at; but he had a huge cock, one definitely worth sucking and riding.

I just kept pounding away at the white guy while he was swallowing the big black dick.

I was getting close to shooting and said "I was gonna cum."

The black guy told me to shoot my load in the white guy's ass.

He kept repeating "shoot your load in his ass, I want to fuck his cum lubed ass."

With that I shot my load up the white guy's ass, which he seemed to milk right out of my cock. I could feel him tighten his ass muscles as I pulled out. He wanted every drop of my load.

Soon as I pulled out the black guy shoved his huge fat cock up the white's ass.

"Fuck man this feels great, I can feel his load in you. You're gonna leave here with two loads in you."

I got turned on watching those two go at it. The white started sucking my cock again. The the black pounded his ass. And I do mean pound. Every time he thrust into the white guy's ass his mouth automatically swallowed my cock.

I heard the black guy say "Baby I'm gonna cum."

He started shaking and moaning, then let out a big yelp and stood there all sweaty and slowly pulled his cock out of the other's ass.

I was still getting my dick sucked when the black guy rammed his tongue down my throat, and I shot my second load in the white guy's mouth.

As I left the bathroom the guy who had been watching the door said, "It was great watching you guys."

By the way, I was 20 minutes late for work but it was worth it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 6 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Elmhurst Ave had a great bathroom. I was lucky I heard the door open and stopped fucking a latino slut. I stepped over to the urinal and in walks a cop.

Best was Metropolitan-Grand Ave on the G-train cos the police canine unit was close by. It was sooo risky.

Sadly, they closed off most of the mezzanine. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Wasn't in a bathroom but on the actual train.  Time was after 2 am and I got on the train, just one other guy, Latino with a bushy stache.  I took a seat across from him and we make eye contact.  He motions for me to sit next to him and as soon as I do, he has his hand down my pants, my cock hardens and he gives it a squeeze.  Getting up, he walks over to the motorman's cab which was unlocked and empty.  I follow him inside and in seconds, he has my pants down and my cock in his mouth.  FUCK, he had talent, deepthroating me and playing with my balls.  Minutes later, I came in his mouth.  We shared it in a kiss and then, I went onto my knees to feast on his uncut cock and again we shared a cummy kiss.  Back in our seats, he confessed that he'd been released from Rikers earlier that day.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...