How Do You Go To Bare When Meeting A Guy?

Barehorny

When we talk about what we are into, I am open. When picking up guys in clubs or bars I usually take them to my place and there is no condom in sight. 

I tell them that they can pull out before cumming if they want, but only had that happening once. When I see they are getting close, I usually grab their asses and pull them towards me, dick into me as deep as possible. A clear sign what I want and not much room for them to get it out ;)

• Upvote 4

Condoms are a complete and total turn off for me. It's a tricky situation, depends on where/how you meet a lot of the time. For instance if you meet off somewhere like bbrts chances are pretty good that he'll like bb as much as you. So the issue won't even come up. Other places, like Grindr, can be trickier, if you don't list your status in your profile, for instance, many guys will just not ask and get straight to wanting to hookup without it even coming up, but through chat, usually you can get a feel for them and what they like. Some guys are just anal no pun intended about insisting on condoms, in which case I usually assume they're a bit uptight for me anyway, and move along. However, sometimes if a guy is cool enough and hot enough, I can have fun without fucking, but fucking raw is always my first choice. 

So like on Grindr, while I don't disclose my status on my profile, because I don't feel comfortable doing that, I do have in my tribe, "Poz" so if guys can read they can assume that I am poz. But I could never hook up and fuck a guy without telling him I'm poz and undetectable.

However it's also a bit cumbersome to have to explain the whole poz/undetectable thing to guys who don't understand it.

So to make long story short, given all this, I usually just find that it's easier and less hassle to stick to openly poz guys, because they don't usually care, or guys who state that they are poz friendly.

Usually I ask in chat if it gets sexual if they are poz friendly, and if they say yes, it's cool, and ok to proceed. That's how I approach it.

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

Not everyone is ok to bareback so how do you proceed to get to bare him? Ever had a guy saying no? What then, will you leave him & find another or will you fuck him with a condom? I can imagine the situation gets more complicated when starting a love relation or when wanting to start one, nope? Girls won't usually fuck at the first date, will you guys bare at the first date? Pretty vanilla talk for a change but I was wandering about it.

I have to take exception about one part of your comment. In my experience most girls did fuck on our first date, and most of them let me fuck them bareback on the first date too.

After foreplay i usually present my ass and the top gets the hint. if they ask for a condom, i always let them know that i don't have any, and they usually go in raw. 

I've noticed that the ones who say they fuck safe in conversation or in their online profile are always the most eager to fuck me raw.... and they always breed me. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Bearman

Although in the distant past I have used condoms it is now bareback only.I would much rather turn down a fuck than take a covered dick.I always make it clear I am bareback only and although tested neg this week I am very poz friendly and never turn down the chance of a load being pumped deep inside me poz or neg

• 4 years later...

If he insists on a condom, go ahead and get started that way.  When it gets to a point where you know he is really getting into it, stop and refuse to continue unless it's bareback.  No top wants to stop at that point, and if he wants to finish with me it has to be bare.  It's very rare for me to be with a guy that insists on a condom anyway, as nearly every guy wants bare.  Those few instances when a guys starts with a condom, I have been able to get him to bare.  Every single time.

2 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

If he insists on a condom, go ahead and get started that way.  When it gets to a point where you know he is really getting into it, stop and refuse to continue unless it's bareback.  No top wants to stop at that point, and if he wants to finish with me it has to be bare.  It's very rare for me to be with a guy that insists on a condom anyway, as nearly every guy wants bare.  Those few instances when a guys starts with a condom, I have been able to get him to bare.  Every single time.

Seriously, who wouldn't want to dump cum into your sexy as fuck arse? 🙂

1 minute ago, xxbjn2 said:

Seriously, who wouldn't want to dump cum into your sexy as fuck arse? 🙂

Some guys that are a little uptight, or married.  They think using a condom makes it all okay.  I tell them from the start I want bare, but if they insist, that's when I get them to the point of no return and stop until they continue bare.  It works.  They never pull out when they cum either.