How Do You Go To Bare When Meeting A Guy?

Barehorny

11 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

if they insist, that's when I get them to the point of no return and stop until they continue bare.  It works.  They never pull out when they cum either.

Oh thats cold... but I like it!   lol

i regulary  visit a guy from fab who likes to be group fucked.

I always go early so I can load him up 1st.

Often we get guys who cover up until they realise he has a load in him and they take the rubber off and go bare. only ever seen one guy leave because of it.

His profile states safe sex only lol

• Like 2

I had an experience yesterday.  I was tanning at the hotel pool in my G-string and a guy started chatting with me. Of course this eventually led to my room and I was sucking him, then moved to the bed and bent over and started putting his cock in my hole, and literally he thrusted twice and then pulled out, freaked out, asked if I was clean, and as I was saying yes and I was on PreP, he grabbed his stuff and bolted out of my room half naked in a panic attack.  I guess I could have discussed it with him before, but we were fooling around so I didn't really have a chance.  It was kinda crazy.

Edited by shaved_thong_lover

I usually say bareback when we are chatting on the apps, it it doesn’t come up then I just assume they will go raw. There have been a few times that I just put my cloths on and leave when they insist on a condom, but they are usually fine with fucking me bare. Once at a bathhouse when I was bent over the fuck bench I could tell a top had a rubber on; I just paused the fuck reached back and took it off, then guided his hard dick back into me. Fucked harder and faster and rewarded me with his cum, it also got all the other raw tops lined up for their turn in my hole. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Some guys that are a little uptight, or married.  They think using a condom makes it all okay.  I tell them from the start I want bare, but if they insist, that's when I get them to the point of no return and stop until they continue bare.  It works.  They never pull out when they cum either.

What is pulling out? hehe

• Like 1

Any  of my various profiles mention bareback, so it hasn't been a problem.  I make it clear in the hookup that I'm not getting together to just get fucked; I'm doing it to be bred, as that's my purpose.  Oink!

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Any  of my various profiles mention bareback, so it hasn't been a problem.  I make it clear in the hookup that I'm not getting together to just get fucked; I'm doing it to be bred, as that's my purpose.  Oink!

Me too. Furthermore, except one all of my nicknames include the mention of bareback. And the exception also mentions the fact: I do only bb. Sometimes, a few guys text me who want safe sex, but I definitely refuse all the candidates by apps. 

The real-time hook ups are a bit different. I cannot say that it happens too often, but sometimes I recognise that the guy opens the condome. I always say, it’s needless. I allow the condome sex only in two cases: if the guy looks like a dream or if I’m too hungry for refusing a fuck. Normally the safe sex is not an option for me. 

• Like 1

If im chatting on Grindr all of my pictures are of me fucking BB so there is really no doubt about what Im looking for , if its sauna or causing ill always assume its BB  and enter them raw- if some one asks for a condom ill just move on - Id rather wank than use a condom

• Like 1

Since I’m pretty much all bottom and only fuck raw, I have experience in this arena in a few ways. My online profiles are direct in that I fuck bareback so it’s very rarely an issue. That said, before I hook up with anyone new from them, I make sure they understand “I always take it raw”. When I occasionally go to a sex club or baths I sometimes do run into men that wanna rubber up yet I make it clear that I only fuck raw. Most will yet once in a while a guy will pass.

Sex in the popular and busy Down Low Club mansex tent at Burning Man is a bit different. 4 of the 10 Principles of the event are radical self-expression, inclusion, participation and immediacy. That creates a relaxed vibe at Burning Man that often leads men to explore sexually into areas they may not in the default world. So I meet guys covering the fluid sexuality spectrum from being all-gay pigs to coupled gay guys stepping out of their relationship to bi guys exploring mansex all the way to Str8-identified guys horned up as fuck because lack of available women and just needing to get off. Once I establish that a guy wants to fuck, I move to one of the slings in the more private corners of the tent. Fairy regularly a guy grabs a condom on the way to the sling. For them, I make it clear that I only fuck raw. Some of them take some coaxing to ditch the rubber, yet most will do so. Those that won’t, I make it clear that if they want to fuck me it’s gotta be raw. A fair amount of those walk away. If a guy is super hot and I really wanna be fucked by him, every once in a while I’ll let him start fucking wrapped up. Pretty soon, however, I reach down and pull off the rubber. 75% of those guys will  continue to fuck raw, yet 25% will walk away. It’s interesting that sometimes those that walk away will stick around or come back later and watch me get fucked. More than a few times I’ve been fucked raw and taken loads from those very guys that initially walked away. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Condoms rarely arise these days. The guys I go with don’t seem to use them. To the extent that I influence their choice to go raw (and I think in fact they always go bare) it might be because I’m shown on apps as being on PrEP and when asked for pics I send barebacking ones. In bathhouses and clubs I communicate willingness to BB by body language fairly successfully and words are rarely needed.