Tip For Al Bi And Straight Barebackers

Dom4Females

A hot tip ...

For all who like a sexy 100% bareback woman, all 3 holes usable

You can look here: http://www.eroprofile.com/BareBackSteffi

The former years she required a test, but now, she accepts absolutely everybody 100% bareback. No condoms, no tests.

I am allowed to post this here. Absolutely evereybody is welcom to cum into her holes, even high risk guys are accepted. That's what she said, everbody, no exception.

Here's how to contact her:
on Twitter: AOStuteNRW
WhatsAPP: 0049 171 16 96 276
Xhamster.com: aostutenrw
Eroprofile.com: BareBackSteffi

Mobile: 0049 17674245737
Mail: kontakt@creampie-party.de
or spermastuteAO@gmail.com

Fill her with a lot of pozz cum, she's waiting for high risk loads filling her ass and cunt.

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest lomghorn

I live in Paris, and I have a been to a many AO gang bang in Germany. But I never been to a steffi's gang bang. I hope I'll make it one day. The problem is that I always receive her email (from her newsletter) only a couple of days before the event take place. So it's usually impossible for me to book an hotel and train tickets with acceptable prices..

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to bareback Steffi, you should hurry up, since she will stopp her bareback gangbangs end of this year.

Here are the last dates she's available for 100% bareback gangbang, no tests, no questions, no on rejected

Aktuelle Termine 2016:
"Im Rahmen der Gesetzesänderungen sowie aus Zeitmangel, werden wir die Swing&Win GbR Anfang 2017 auflösen und unsere Events einstellen. Für Swinger Events und ähnlichem werden wir dann mehr Zeit haben ;)
Die bekannten Hotel Events sind dann aber Geschichte! Fast 8 Jahre in der Szene waren ausreichend um tiefe Einblicke zu bekommen, in diverse Bereiche...bis dahin lassen wir es noch einmal ordentlich krachen"
Translation (not word by word, but following the sense):
As law in germany will change in 2017 and because of lack of time, we will end our regulary hotel gangbang events in 2016. Until then, everybody is welcome to dump his load in Steffi.

03.12.2016 - Gießen - 19Uhr - 80€

09.12.2016 - Hannover - 18:30Uhr - 70€

19.12. - Dortmund Zentrum - 18Uhr - 60€

LETZTE PARTY (last party):
28.12.2016 - BERLIN! - 18Uhr - 70€

... so take your last chance to fill that slut with your loads.

• 4 weeks later...