Teenage Crush Becomes Reality 20 Years Later

shinelover

I worked at a store through my high school years and developed a crush on a guy who was probably about 10 years older than me, somewhere in his 20's while I was still a teen.

I knew he had a girlfriend, and I was a naive, inexperienced, and slightly confused teen, but I couldn't ever take my eyes off of his crotch or beefy ass when he was around. He always came in wearing Levi's and they looked so hot on him.

Nothing ever happened with him. Until a few months ago, some 25 or so years later.

I was looking for some kind of hook-up on one of the sites, and got to talking with a bi-sexual guy whose profile pic was that of a gorgeous piece of man-meat. I'm not often craving oral, but I knew that I wanted that dick in my mouth.

After swapping the usual messages he agreed to come over. He wanted me to suck him, and he wanted to play with my ass, possibly fuck and breed me too -which was definitely what I wanted most!

His dick was perfect, big but not ridiculous. I enjoyed sucking him -probably the first time in my life that I actually loved a dick jammed in my throat.

He pulled out a few times to play with my ass, but really only to massage my cheeks and nothing more. I kept shoving my ass back at him, hoping he'd stick his big cock into me, but no luck. 

This went back and forth for a bit, sucking, pulling out and playing with my ass, until finally he jacked his load off onto my back. Not really what I'd been hoping for -it wasn't in my mouth or up my ass. He dressed and left.

We met again a few months later, this time he swore he wanted to fuck me too. Great!

We kissed some very sloppy tongue kisses, and he jammed his big cock down my throat. This time he was a little more aggressive which I enjoyed, grabbing my head and fucking my face. I choked a few times, but for the most part his dick was a perfect fit for my mouth and throat.

I could tell he was getting close to blowing and he was trying to pull away from me. I knew that this load was definitely not going to make it into my ass so I reached back and grabbed his beefy butt tight and pulled him towards me.

I continued sucking until he finally relented and blasted his seed into my mouth. His cum tasted like cigarettes -not the biggest turn-on for me since I quit years ago. Either way, I swallowed it all.

And it's a good thing I took that load when I did because he was only good for one that night. He quickly started to dress, talking to me the entire time, and something he said made me realize that it was my crush from all of those years ago.

I was a little stunned that I'd sucked him twice now before realizing it. Well he was a little older and a little heavier, but he was also still very good looking.

So I got to pat myself on the back for managing to live out a fantasy from those horny teen years, even though he showed no real interest in fucking me. Or even to help me get off. Still, I've always enjoyed playing that role, made to get guys off no matter what.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

That sounds like a fun experience.  No doubt, being able to cross a name from your past off of your "to do" list is quite cool.   Since I moved away from my home town many years ago, I have not had that kind of experience.   But there have been a couple of surprises over the years.   One was running into (and eventually getting fucked by) my high school vo-ag teacher in a park where guys cruised.  I was already out of school...but there was that moment of recognition that was a bit awkward.    I am sure he was not surprised that I was there.....since i was pretty queer in high school.....but I really had no idea that he like to ride ass.

Another time I ran into a co-worker at a full on sex party.   I had guessed he was gay.....and he was pretty hot, but at that time I was not "fishing from the company pier".   Anyhow, I had been getting fucked by a number of guys and was in that state where I was enjoying the cock...but not really paying attention to the guys much....i was just in the "fuck zone".   Anyhow, a guy just started entering my now sloppy and a bit gaping ass, when I heard him say "oh shit".   That kind of brought me back to focus....and I saw it was the guy from work...and he had just realized....as his cocked started its trip into my hole...that he knew me.   He pulled to and was quickly moving away...to avoid eye contact......I simply said: "Randy!  Fuck Me"......and he eased back....fucked me hard...shot his load.....and left.   We never talked about it.....