Amprep, Dutch Trial For Prep In The Netehrlands.

z28

The way euro goverments are delaying the introduction of PrEP to save a few euros is sad. Europe could approve PrEP today and take the cost of brand Truvada for a couple of years until generics arrive yet they choose to delay it until they get the cheap stuff, and create all these 'trials' to prove what's already been proven ad nauseaum. Thanks to France! for seeing that this doesn't make any sense, and that approving PrEP now is the right thing to do, economically and sensically.

• 1 year later...
On 12/18/2015 at 10:24 PM, z28 said:

Wednesday I began taking PrEP. In the Netherlands they are going to test Prep. I volunteerd, and was one of the 370 people, selected for this trial. Are more Amprep testers here on Breedingzone?

not on Amprep but I buy it online. this month I had to stop because I had complains, but from January I will start again.