Married Couple Looking For A Third

Jesse’s Deepest Desires
-    As told by Brandon

Sunday morning alone. Ben had gone out to have brunch with some straight friends from work that I did not particularly care for so I had elected to stay home. Sitting on the porch in my speedo drinking coffee and reading the Sunday paper was far more relaxing than dealing with a table full of noisy females, particularly when the Mimosas and Bloody Marys kicked in.  
The doorbell rang. Was a visitation by the Jehovah’s Witnesses or was this going to be a repeat of yesterday? At first I was not going to open the door suspecting the former, by my curiosity (and lust) got the better of me. Glancing through the side window I saw it was one person, so I was not going to get the Watchtower thrust in my face. I opened the door to find a very flustered Jesse. 

After that first evening we had had them over we had not maintained anything more than very casual contact with Paul and Jesse as they seemed too uptight for us. Certainly I would not expect that Jesse would turn to me in a time of crisis.

“Can I come in? I need to talk. I didn’t see Ben’s car. Are you alone?” I noticed that he was holding a DVD with a post it note stuck on the front.

“Yeah. Ben’s gone to brunch with a bunch of the females from his work. He’ll be away for a few hours. Come in. It looks like you need to talk.” 

I had forgotten how hot Jesse was. He was wearing a tight tank top and skintight faded jeans that displayed his physique to perfection and emphasized his ample bulge.

I closed the door behind him and led him through to the couch. “OK, sit down and tell me what’s on your mind.” He looked anxious and confused. “I don’t know where to start.” He paused. Because this involves us and I think it involves you guys as well.” What did he know or suspect? That Ben or I or both of us separately had had sex with Paul? Or something else. 

“Paul’s out for the day visiting family and I was having a quiet day enjoying myself. I needed to do some laundry before he came home and I found this lying on the dryer”. (Note: Our condos have the washer/dryer in an annex next to the second bathroom. He didn’t leave it in communal space!) He held up the DVD for me so I could read the note. The movie was “Raw Cheating Lovers” and the note read. “Watch this one first. Time for you to get ideas on how to get some dick and ass. If you want a repeat, you know where to find me. B.” I recognized Ben’s scrawl immediately. Careless of him to initial it.

Jesse waited a moment for it to all sink in. “I saw this DVD next to the TV when you guys had us over for drinks. I watched some of it after I found it and it pretty much fits the description on the box.” He turned the box around and read from the blurb. “When you are cheating on your boyfriend you want it all. Raw, no protection and taking loads.” He paused, and looked intently at me to see my reaction. I just looked at his beautiful face and full lips and said nothing.

Jesse was obviously waiting for me to say something but I remained silent. “Brandon, do you think that Paul is cheating on me, with Ben and maybe other guys?” Now I had to say something. “Depends on how you define cheating. Ben cannot cheat on me because we allow each other to have sex on the side.” I stayed away from saying anything about him and Paul.

“This movie stresses bareback cheating and load taking. I don’t know if Paul is fucking around, but if he is I am sure he would be using condoms.” He paused. “I mean, he would, wouldn’t he?” I could see the fear and panic in his eyes as he spoke. “Guys don’t always know their status and sometimes don’t tell you or lie about it.” He looked straight at me. “Would you be ok with Ben taking loads from poz guys with all the risks that it entails?” I grinned at him and then gave him a hug. He did not pull away. I had realized by this point there was no way I was going to get my bare dick in his tight ass so I may as well say it the way it is. “Sure, I would hate for Ben to have to reduce his pleasure by forcing him to use condoms. When we fuck around its always raw. Bareback only for both of us.” I hugged him a little tighter expecting him to pull away in disgust but he put his arms around me and pushed his crotch against mine. I could feel he was starting to get hard. To my surprise his planted his luscious lips on mine and immediately started deep kissing. 

This was getting interesting. I had admitted to him that Ben and I fucked around bare, and I had not said anything about status and now he was all over me with a hunger that needed to be fed. After a minute or two of frenzied kissing, we were both rock hard. He pulled away from me to say something. “I go top or bottom I don’t care. But I want you to fuck me bareback and cum in my ass. Please. I need it so bad.” 

That was an amazing transformation. Here he was, begging for raw sex only a few minutes after he walked in the front door traumatized by the thought that his boyfriend was cheating on him bareback. He never bother to ask me about my status. I didn’t care about his. If he was negative I was going to breed him anyway. He was going to get a toxic load the same as Paul had.

“Fuck Yeah! I’ve been wanting to fuck your tight butt since the first time I saw it.” He grinned at me and put his hand on the fat bulge in my speedo, which by now had swelled to almost its full size and was filling the swimsuit almost to the left side seam. “I’m going to enjoy this. You’re quite a bit bigger than Paul.” I groped his crotch in return. “Yeah, and I’m going to enjoy this when you return the favor.” I turned him around and with my crotch against his ass crack steered him to the bedroom. 

We rolled around on the bed for a moment kissing and touching until we both needed to take it further. He lay on his back on the bed and I unbuckled his belt, undid the waist button of his jeans and unzipped his fly. As his bulging underwear came into view I became immediately aware of a strong smell of stale piss. I suddenly thought of Brad and Brent at the orgy and how much of a turn on their piss play had been. As the smell of his crotch hit his nose Jesse gasped. “Oh fuck. I forgot to shower. I was in such a hurry to get dressed and I wasn’t expecting this.”

I answered his fears by pulling down the front of his briefs and taking his fat mushroom head in my mouth, reveling in the musky pheromones and the salty taste of his dick and pre-cum. As he realized that I was not going to reject him he relaxed and enjoyed the blowjob. As I wanted to get to his balls I pulled down his jeans and underwear. I then realized where I had seen him before. He had an unmistakable cartoon devil tattoo on his crotch. I pulled off his t-shirt and jeans and threw them on the floor and pulled up his briefs.

Lying on top of him I ground my dick against his as I started kissing him again, pausing only to whisper in his ear. “I’ve seen you on the web, WetJesse89. Lick my sweaty pits!” 

He was still wearing his briefs, and I was still wearing my speedo, with me sitting on his crotch facing him. I grinned at him. “I know what you like, WetJesse89, pissy crotch!” I relaxed my muscles and soon the translucent pre-cum patch in my white swimsuit grew as my full bladder started leaking into the fabric. I saw his eyes grow large. I grinned. “Don’t worry, mattress is well protected.” I continued to piss until I knew his briefs were soaked and his butt was in a puddle. I stopped. “Time for a Sunday morning drink”. I got up on my knees and moved towards his face until my wet crotch was touching his nose. “Suck my dick through my speedo” I commanded as I started pissing again. He was sucking as fast as he could but a lot still flowed between my legs and splashed onto his chest. He pulled down the front of the swimsuit and took my spewing dick into his mouth and drank it greedily. After a while the flow stopped and slid back on his slick body to lie on top of him with my face inches from his.

“Kiss me, piss mouth.” I ordered. As we were kissing I enjoyed the taste of my piss on his tongue and lips but now more than ever I wanted to taste his hole. I sat up and slid down to his crotch and pulled off his wet briefs. I lifted his legs and spread his legs giving a clear view of his tight pink pucker. Whether he wanted it or not he was about to get bred with my toxic sperm. I stuck my mouth between his ass cheeks and started working on his sweet hole. As I thrust my tongue into its musky depths he relaxed his sphincter giving me full access. “Oh fuck yeah!” he uttered. “Paul doesn’t rim me like that. It feels so good.” 

By this time I could not hold back. I needed to fuck him, and he needed it too. “Fuck me please. Please!” I was not intending to disappoint him. I grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and was about to slather up my dick and his hole when he stopped me. “No, just spit. I want to feel everything. Skin on skin, nothing in between.” My kinda guy! 

Having been fucked by Paul, I knew I was quite a bit larger than him so I took my time entering. I pressed my furiously leaking cockhead against his hole. With all the pre-cum I hardly needed lube after all. Jesse uttered a gasp of pain as my cockhead slid inside the outer ring of his chute. “Fuck Yeah!” he muttered. “Long since I’ve felt bare meat filling my hole. Needed it so bad. And you longer than fatter than Paul. I love being fucked by a big dick.” I didn’t say anything as my cock slid up his tight passage stretching out his rectal walls. We both uttered a grunt of pleasure as I passed the inner sphincter. 

Jesse could not get enough as I fucked him on his back, on his side, doggy style and finally with him on top of me. I suppose I might have considered pulling out – (not really!) – but Jesse did not give my any opportunity. He was riding my dick as I lay on my back and I was getting close and he could sense it. I could see the need in his eyes. “I’m close. Where do you want my cum?” He said nothing but started moving more rapidly until I felt my load rising up my cock and spurting into his deep into his bowels. “Inside.” 

Jesse hadn’t cum yet and was probably as horny as hell. As he lifted himself off my cock I noticed the pink streaks in the cum that dribbled out. My Poz load had a path into his bloodstream! Now it was his turn to return the favor. “Now you fuck me! Bareback of course.” He looked at me for a moment. “Are you sure that’s what you want?” I thought that was an odd thing to say under the circumstances. “Fuck yeah, of course. I never refuse a load.    

Jesse wasted no time. “If you’re sure you want me to fuck you raw then I want it the same way as you fucked me. No lube, just spit.” Luckily Jesse’s 7 inches was small compared to some of the cocks that had fucked me recently. First he fucked me doggy style, then he turned me on my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed and fucked me that way. “I like it this way.” He grunted as he fucked me hard. “Then I can see you face when I shoot my load deep into your slutty ass.” Damn, the little pig really knew how to fuck, deep and shallow, slow and fast, getting to every part of my insides with his rock hard power tool. Now he asked “Where do you want my load.” I said nothing. “You’re going to get it inside where all cum belongs.” With that he thrust hard and I felt him start to shoot his red hot load into my chute. He kept thrusting and must have shot eight or nine squirts. 
He took a moment to catch his breath and then he pulled out, looked at the alarm clock and said “Shit, I better be going. Paul will be home soon.” He surprised me by pulling on his still wet briefs and then his jeans and T-shirt. I thought that he would probably need to take a shower before Paul got home because I suspect Paul was not into watersports. He was out there in a hurry. Luckily there was a way he could walk between our condos without being seen by any random passersby as his jeans showed the very visible signs of his damp briefs. 

Our hot and passionate fuck session totally gave lie to idea that Jesse had trouble staying hard and was “mostly a top”. He certainly liked getting fucked and taking my load, and breeding me in return, just like Paul. Maybe the problem between those two was the condoms.  

I stripped the bed and cleaned up the mess. I put on new sheets thinking that we needed to buy some more as we had been having so much sex that there was almost always a pile waiting to be laundered. Then I took a shower and went online.

I searched for a while until I found “WetJesse89’s” profile. It hadn’t really changed as far as I could see but obviously since I now knew who he was I looked more carefully. Into all sorts of piggy play but nothing about status, only the statement. “Absolutely only safe sex. No Condoms, no sex.” Seems like he broke that little rule with a vengeance. I also noticed with interest that he had the twins, Brad and Brent, listed as friends. And no mention of having a boyfriend!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jesse and Paul 

It was late in the afternoon and I was sitting drinking a beer relaxing on the deck when I heard an incoming text message on my phone. It was from Jesse. 

“I left the DVD at your place this morning. Paul started looking for it as soon as he got home.” 

“Yup, you left it in the living room.”

“He said he had borrowed a DVD from a friend and needed to return it.”

“Just asking: Did he say what the DVD was called?”

“Nope. He is obviously panicking that I found it.”

“Aha. He thinks his little indiscretion is about to be found out?”

“I guess so. Things are getting quite heated around here.”

“But you and I fucked yesterday, and bareback too so you are not innocent.”

“I guess, but I am not ready for all of this to come out.”

“I won’t say anything.” Why should I? After all Paul had obviously had sex with both Ben and me before Jesse and I fucked. Although, truth be told, Paul had wanted to use condoms whereas Jesse wanted it bare the whole way.

“I asked Paul to go to the store to get us some beer so he will be out for a few minutes please bring it to me before he gets back.”

“Sure” I texted back. Probably was not going to be time for a repeat fuck but no harm in keeping things as friendly as possible.

“Come round the back and through the patio door so that he won’t see you if he gets back sooner than expected.”

“Be there in two minutes.”

I chugged down the last of my beer and went indoors.
Ben was in the kitchen putting stuff away so I nonchalantly quipped. “I’ve got to run a quick errand. You’ll find it very interesting. I’ll tell you later. Bye.” 

“Bye, don’t take long. Send me a text when you are done. We still need to decide where to go for dinner.”

I grabbed the DVD on my way out and headed straight over to Jesse.
As I got to the patio I noticed that it was quite dark inside, and the door was half open.

I went inside and it took a few moments to get accustomed to the gloom. As I entered the living room I was stunned to see that Jesse was not alone. He was sitting on the couch with Paul enthusiastically riding his bare seven inches. I froze. Before I could start to apologize for bursting in their privacy Jesse spoke. “Brandon. Don’t be shy.” I did not move but watched with a rapidly hardening cock as the monogamous condom couple were letting me watch their bareback fucking. Jesse turned on the reading lamp and indicated that I should come closer “Come and get a good look of raw meat sliding in his hole.”

I was now getting really hard from the wet sound of their fucking and Paul’s ass slapping against Jesse’s thighs. Paul turned his head towards me. “Like what you see? You know you want to join us. Maybe you should ask Ben too!” He climbed off Jesse’s cock and sat down alongside him.

“Yeah, maybe you should.” Jesse joined in. “After all he barebacked my cheating boyfriend and now I want to know what it feels like.” I took my phone out of my pocket and started texting Ben.

“Ben. NOW! Jesse and Paul’s, use the patio door. There is something hot you have to see  right now!”

I got a response in seconds. “Be right over.”

As I started to strip I asked them the obvious question. “Guys, what made you change your minds about threesomes and barebacking?” 

They were silent for a moment. Jesse was the first to speak. “I’m poz, and I was poz when Paul and I met. That’s why we always used condoms, and also why our sex life had issues. We never really felt we could let go and enjoy ourselves fully. When I got back this morning Paul was still out and I found the second DVD that he had borrowed, ‘Bareback Cheating Boyfriends: Risk Takers’, with another post it note from Ben on it.”

OK, that explained why I could not find it the other afternoon. 

“The note says scene two is really hot and that I hope it gives you some ideas. I was curious and watched it. I guess you know the movie, it’s the scene where the cheating boyfriend meets up with the couple in the men’s room. Where he gets fucked first by the guy with the biohazard tattoo then the guy with the scorpion, and takes their loads internally. And the scene ends with their loads leaking out of his abused ass. It took me a moment to process. Ben’s note was basically telling Paul to cheat on me with poz guys.”

“I was sitting there jerking off to the movie and I did not realize that Paul had walked in and was standing behind me watching me. I heard him say “Oh FUCK!” and we had a very awkward few seconds before the shouting and the tears started.” Jesse stopped and looked at Paul, who took up the story. “Jesse shouted at me and accused me of sleeping with Ben, and probably bareback too, regardless of the risks. Especially because the very unsafe theme of the movie. So I countered that yes, both Ben and you had fucked me bareback on separate occasions and that I had taken your loads, and both times were the best sex I’d ever had.”  Paul looked at me and grinned and I could see that he was starting to get hard again. 
Now Jesse continued the tale. “I asked him if he had asked for condoms and you both had refused and he went along with it anyway. Then I asked him if he had asked either of you about your status before you fucked and he said no.” Jesse paused and Paul took over “And then I told him I didn’t care if you guys were poz because I was now ready for his poz load. And I suggested you guys come over to witness me taking it.”
Jesse grinned. “Then I told Paul: I guess that means your status is ‘unknown’ but now a known poz guy is going to fuck you and leave his load in your gut. And I threw him onto the couch and basically raped him. And he loved it. Loved taking a load from a poz guy. But I’m undetectable so his little game of roulette will probably only succeed with some other guy.”

I looked at them both with a grin. “Let’s play roulette then. Once Ben gets here we can take turns in loading Paul’s ass. I hope it already has a load in it.”  They both nodded in confirmation. I was already turned on by the thought of a raw foursome with them, but even more so with the thought that Ben’s and then my cum were the first poz loads he had taken. I looked at Paul. “Since you didn’t ask, I am going to tell you that I know my status, and have for a while. You can guess what it is. Ben doesn’t know his yet, but I’m sure it’s the same as mine. But don’t say anything to him. I’ll let him find out later. It’s more fun for him to fuck around giving and taking loads in ignorance. So it really is roulette you are playing!” 

I could see a flash of concern on Paul’s face. He probably had not really thought about it before but now he was going to get loads from known poz guys. Jesse helped him out. “Just go for it, you know you want it! Then you’ll be free to take loads from anyone without fear.”

We didn’t wait for Ben. I moved between them on the couch and immediately started working on Jesse’s cock, savoring the taste of his cum and Paul’s ass on it. I was on my hands and knees so Paul started working my hole with his tongue. That is the sight that greeted Ben as he walked in the door.

“What the fuck! Jesse! I thought you were a sanctimonious bitch who hated threesomes?” 

Jesse was the only one whose mouth was not occupied so he answered. “Remember those DVDs you lent Paul, well I found them and confronted him about them. He admitted that both of you had fucked him bare and cum inside.” Ben looked at me. “Brandon, you never told me about Paul.” I stopped sucking for a moment to respond. “Ditto. Then Jesse came to talk to me about what he suspected and we ended up fucking raw. So get to it. You and Jesse have some catching up to do as everyone else has fucked each other already. But save your load for Paul.” When I said that I couldn’t help but notice the sly grin on Jesse’s face.

I had got Jesse’s dick nice and slick with spit and I knew that Ben would have no trouble taking it. “Sit on Jesse!” I commanded. I sat back on the couch alongside Jesse and spat on my dick to lube it up. Paul knew what to do and sat on my dick. His hole was well fucked and pre-lubed with Jesse’s cum so my cock slid all the way up without any effort. We were sitting side-by-side with Ben and Paul riding our dicks. I looked at Jesse. “Jesse, I’m fucking your cheating slut boyfriend’s cummy hole and it feels really good. You like Ben’s hole?” 

“Fuck yeah. I love putting my raw dick in a well-used cheating slut-hole. I’m going to load him up.”

“No cum wasted, ever.” Jesse chuckled when I said that. “Yeah, and make sure you breed Paul. Fill him with enough cum so that he gets pregnant.” It did not take long before both Jesse and I were ready. “Fuck yeah.  I’m cumming. Breeding your ass.” We were all glistening with sweat by this time and I wondered if Paul and Jesse ever did watersports together or that was another thing that they didn’t share (yet?)

Paul and Ben lifted themselves off our cocks simultaneously and Ben was the first to speak. “Paul, they called us cheaters!” 

“Yeah, and they also fucked behind OUR backs. I think it’s our turn to fuck.” 

They wasted no time, pulling us down on the coach so that our asses were over the edge and lining their leaking cocks against our holes. Paul was going to fuck me for the second time but it was going to be a first for Ben and Jesse. It was incredible to be lying alongside the adorable Jesse deep kissing him while his boyfriend was pounding my ass and my husband was ramming  his. Quite a change of events, from monogamous safe sex queens to bareback cum whores.

If Paul had impressed me with how well he fucked for a bottom the last time, this time he excelled. The sight and sounds of Ben fucking his boyfriend was a total turn on for him and he fucked me like a champ, all the while commenting on the action.

“Yeah Ben, fuck my slutty boyfriend why I fuck your cheating husband. Ever since I met Jesse he has wanted to take loads from other guys that the true cum hound that he is. His poz ass needs loads.” Ben was thrusting with great enthusiasm and I knew from experience that he was close. I had to remind him where his seed needed to go. “Ben, save your load for Paul.” I was too late. I heard him grunt as he started spewing his load deep into Jesse’s poz cunt. For Paul, seeing his boyfriend getting bred, it was the trigger to breed me. If I thought he had shot a massive load the last time, this time exceeded all expectations.

As much as Jesse and I enjoyed getting a load each, I could see that he was disappointed that Paul did not get his third charged load of the day from Ben. Since we were all still very much turned on by the whole experience, Jesse looked at me with an evil grin. “Brandon, since you and I have each had a chance to recover, how about we take turns fucking Paul and see it we can give him another load each. Then Ben can fuck him again. 

Paul needed no encouragement and went down on his hands and knees so that I could move in behind him and slide my cock into his well fucked hole. Ben moved in alongside him and Jesse and I started fucking them. We would do ten or fifteen thrusts then we would swap, me fucking Ben and Jesse fucking Paul. I was starting to get close while fucking Ben and I could sense Jesse was as well. As he started unloading in Paul for the second time of the day I felt my cum boiling in my balls and I slid out of Ben. Paul squirted four of five times into Paul’s greedy chute and then with one slick move he slid out to be replaced by my cock and with one stroke I started firing my load. 

All the time I had been fucking Ben he had been edging himself and was ready to replace me after my last shot. We repeated the move and then it was Ben’s turn to load up Paul.   It is almost as if Paul got twenty squirts of toxic cum in one slick fuck. 

As we started to clean up and get dressed Jesse pulled out a butt plug that he had hidden in the cushions of the couch and shoved into Paul’s hole. “We’ve got to make sure you keep all that good cum in there as long as it is necessary.” Jesse and I gave each other a knowing smile as he said that.

We sat around for a while after that and had a few beers. Paul declared that after that afternoon he had two resolutions: One: Never to fuck with condoms again, and two: To get as much cum in his cunt as possible. We promised them that we would introduce them to some of our friends. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Grant

Sam might have had Sam as his fuckbuddy at college, but I had a fuckbuddy too. Except in my case we even tried dating for a while. It did not work out for us for a number of reasons. Aiden was almost exclusively a bottom and I wanted a dick up my ass. Secondly he was very jealous and insistent on having a monogamous relationship but I wanted more variety than that. After college we moved to different cities but still remained in contact. Aiden eventually found a very attractive guy Grant, and they became boyfriends. From what Aiden told me it seems that Grant was almost as much of a bottom as he was. So what did they do sexually then? Mostly blowjobs, but also the very occasional fuck and even though they were a monogamous couple, they always used condoms. Sounded familiar!

I was quite surprised to receive an email from Aiden to say that Grant would be spending a week at a conference near to where Ben and I lived and that he would like to meet me. I had seen quite a few pictures of Grant on Facebook, and I was just as keen to meet him. An incredibly hot bottom who was obviously not getting fucked as often as he would like. Although he was with Aiden, I thought this would be a great opportunity to try and get him into bed and fuck a toxic load into him. All the more so because Aiden had phoned me more than once close to tears because he and Grant were having relationship issues, usually because Grant wanted to be fucked and if Aiden wasn't going to do it he wanted permission to go outside their relationship to get it. Aiden was having none of it but he assured me many times that he did not think that Grant ever acted out his desires. Grant had once asked Aiden why he and I broke up, and Aiden had told him point blank that it was because I wasn't into monogamy. Grant knew I was married to Ben as Aiden and I had swopped a lot of pictures and tales over the years. One thing I had never let Aiden know is that Ben and I had a totally open relationship and that we fucked around freely.

After some to-and-froing of emails and text messages, we arranged to meet Grant at the hotel he was staying at and take him for a drink at a local gay bar. Both Ben and I made sure that we were dressed as sexily as possible, with jeans that made the most of our crotches. As I pulled up in front of the hotel Ben and I could not believe our eyes. Grant was way hotter in person than we imagined. Tight faded blue jeans packing a massive bulge, tight white t-shirt framing a muscular torso, golden hair and blue eyes, with a gorgeous smile. One look and Ben and I both wanted to fuck him so bad. We got out of the car to greet him and I could not help noticing that he kept glancing at our crotches. Ben hopped into the back seat and Grant sat beside me.

I started describing the various local bars but Grant looked at me with a smile. "I've had a long day. You said you guys live close by and I'd like to see your place and get to know you better in a quiet environment. If you have something alcoholic to drink why don't we just go to your place." He looked at me earnestly and I swear that the massive bulge in his jeans had swollen a little. 

We walked from the car to the front door making small talk and I noticed that Grant seemed a little distracted. Nervous perhaps? Was he planned to cheat on Aiden or was he thinking that we were going to seduce him? I don’t know about the first, but Ben and I were definitely planning on the latter! I opened the door and let them in ahead of me, waving them towards the couch. “Why don’t you guys get comfortable on the couch while I get us each a beer? We have all sorts? Any preference?” “An IPA if you have one” was his response, which was fine as Ben and I like them and we had a few in the fridge.

I had carefully left a few bareback porn DVDs lying around on the coffee table where no-one could miss them: “Bareback Blond Boyfriends”, “Raw Cheating Lovers” and a few others including my favorite “Raw Load Takers.” As Ben led Grant to the couch I saw his eyes widen. “Wow. Bareback porn. Aiden won’t let me buy any, as he says you shouldn’t reward them for promoting unsafe sex.” I thought to myself; Yup, that sounds like Aiden. “Well, if you like we can watch one.” I sensed a hesitancy in Grant. Forbidden fruit was calling. “But only if you want to. We won’t try anything. We're married.” (Yeah Right). I could see a hunger in Grant’s eyes as he looked straight at me. “No, of course not.” He paused, “You choose a good one, one that you like.”

I brought the beers and slipped “Raw Cheating Lovers” into the DVD player. An appropriate choice for what I was planning. We made small talk and sipped our beers for a few minutes as the movie developed. At about the point when the first trick shot his load into the first cheating lover Grant brought the conversation around to sex. “Fuck, I don’t know when last I watched bareback porn on a screen bigger than my cellphone. It’s hot!” I laughed, “Yeah, like cocks, the bigger the better.” The action on the screen was obviously starting to stimulate him, as the bulge in his pants now stretched out in a fat straight line almost as far as his jean pocket. He was obviously packing some serious meat. I also caught him stealing glances at Ben and my crotches all the way through the conversation, and our cocks were already hard in response to his interest.

He asked the question that was brewing all evening: “You guys are obviously really into bareback porn. Maybe even as much as I am. Do you bareback each other? Aiden and I still use condoms even though we have never slept with anyone outside of our relationship. At least, I know I haven’t.”

Ben answered for me. “Yes, we got tested after we got married. Only with each other. We don’t fuck around.” (Liar). As the screen showed the bottom’s wrecked ass leaking cum from an internal cum shot Grant asked us. “So which of you guys is a top? Aiden and I are both bottoms, which sucks.”  Ben and I were obviously thinking along the same lines as we both answered. “Both of us.”  "So who bottoms?" "Both of Us. We're versatile." He looked at the now very obvious growing bulge in my thin khaki pants. "So you guys bareback. Does it really feel so much better than with condoms?" This line of discussion was really turning me on and I started leaking pre-cum and creating a slick patch around my cock head. "Fuck Yeah", I responded. "The only thing that feels better than pumping your load into a juicy ass is having someone fill your gut with his sperm." By now my cock was drooling so much that the patch was about the size of a quarter and very obvious. I could see the lust in his eyes.

It was time to step things up a notch. I looked hard at him and said. "By the looks of things the movie and the conversation have got you quite stimulated." For a fraction of a second I could see the doubt and confusion in his eyes as he realized what it was that he wanted so badly. I continued before he could change his mind and chicken out. "Based on what you're packing in your jeans you should try to top more. There's lots of guys that would love to have that up their ass.” He didn’t respond to that but asked. "I want to see you guys fuck bareback. I've never seen it live and up close before. Then you can fuck me with a condom. I've never cheated on Aiden before, but we'll be safe and he'll never know. 

Ben needed no encouragement and started stripping down to his black and red jock briefs. I always told him that the cutout at the back really framed his ass well, and he had obviously chosen to wear them today for maximum impact. I undressed a little more slowly, putting on a show for Grant. Grant made no moves to undress but was rubbing his cock through his pants. I went straight for Ben’s ass and started eating it out and getting it nice and wet ready for fucking. Now I really needed someone to suck my dick and get it slicked up with spit as I wasn’t going to use lube but Grant wasn’t taking the bait. He had now unzipped his pants and was working his dick with his hand. I could see with satisfaction that it was now drooling copious amounts of pre-cum. Such a waste that he was a condom bottom. With a juicy dick like that he should be a bareback top.

I spat on my hand and slicked up my cock and then spat again into Ben’s hole and slid all the way in. It was slick and juicy with somebodies cum, not mine. My slut husband had obviously taken a load from someone not too long before. Just the way I like it. Fucking a sloppy hole. I started fucking him with deep hard strokes, slamming my crotch into his ass with every thrust.

By now Grant was naked on the couch with his ass over the edge jerking his meat while he watched me fuck Ben. I made sure that the fucking was as juicy and wet sounding as possible and I could imagine what was going through Grant's mind. As I started getting close I whispered "now" in Ben's ear and he turned around and started kissing Grant on the mouth while I pulled out of his ass. I made sure that Grant saw me grab a condom from the side table, tear open the packet and roll it over my dick. Then I went down between his legs where he could not see me and slathered his hole with lube. I pulled back on the condom and it broke as planned. I pulled back the shredded latex onto the base of my cock and slowly started introducing it into his hungry anus. It slid in surprisingly easy for someone who reportedly did not get fucked often enough. 

“Oh fuck, that feels so good. Damn!” he uttered as I bottomed in his bowels. “You like my dick filling your hole huh?” I slowly started fucking him with longs strokes so that he could get the maximum pleasure from my bare dick sliding up and down his hot anal cavity. “Fuck yeah, it feels different than when Aiden fucks me. Better. Thicker.” I grinned at him and thought, but didn’t say aloud “and bare, lubed up by some anonymous guy’s cum from Ben’s ass.” “Maybe it’s because he is really a bottom and doesn’t know how to fuck?” I just chuckled and picked up the pace. His dick was starting to leak profusely and he moved his hand to start jerking off. I held it away. “No, not yet. Later.”

I was fucking him hard and fast while Ben was deep kissing him and it did not take more than thirty seconds or so before I started dumping seven or eight massive squirts of scalding hot poz cum deep into his colon. "Oh fuck. FUCK. Yeah FUCK!" was all Grant could say as he felt the cum shooting against the walls of his bowels for the first time.  As he came down from his orgasm I saw him looking at me with a strange expression as if he suddenly realized something. I slowly pulled out of his ass so that he could see the shredded condom.

I saw the wide eyed shock in his eyes as he observed the damage and understood that he had taken a load for the first time. The shock quickly turned to lust. “I guess that’s why it felt so good, it was bareback.” “Yeah,” I responded. “Feels good doesn’t it? Maybe you’d be a top more often if you were not dealing with tight numbing latex on your cock.” His rock hard dick was still drooling pre-cum into the puddle that was forming on his belly. He was obviously not turned off by the idea.

“I’m the only one of us who hasn’t been fucked yet, so why don’t you try and fuck me. Bareback. And see what it feels like. Put that big dick of yours to good use and you may find that you like topping when you can fuck bare. You can even cum in me.” Ben grinned with agreement. “And then Ben can fuck you.” Greg was still on his back on the couch and before he could say anything I went over and lowered myself onto Greg’s dick, after slicking it up with some of the pre-cum from his belly. I started riding him like a champion and I could see he was experiencing sensations he had never felt before. It was almost too much for him and it was not long before he shot his first unprotected load deep in my gut. Ben was watching all this with his dick in his hand, planning the next move. As I slowly lifted myself off Greg clenching my ass to prevent any cum leaking out Ben spoke. “Let’s take a break for a few minutes and then I’ll can fuck you and you can fuck me.” “Bareback?” he asked. I thought that was a dumb question considering the sex we had just had. “Yeah, of course” was my response.

Greg spent every evening with us for the rest of the week, and by the time he went back to Aiden, Ben and I had each given him five or six toxic loads. He parting words to us were. “I’m not going to say anything to Aiden, but I’m going to start fucking around behind his back, and topping, and giving loads. All bareback of course.” I just smiled. Yeah. Within a few weeks those loads are going to be highly toxic.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 13