Married Couple Looking For A Third

Sam and Surprises.

It was a Friday and I had taken the day off from work. Ben was working and I had not told him what I would be doing that morning. Visiting the clinic to get the results of my blood work. I had finally decided to get the “official results”. I also knew that Sam worked from home and I thought it was time to get together with him for some one on one fucking.

Sam had given me his phone number that day he met up with Ben and me for a threesome. He had slipped it in my pocket while Ben was not looking. I was done with the clinic early and I sent Sam a quick text:

Me: “Busy today? Want to get together? Just you and me.”

Sam: “Sure. Only if I can fuck you bareback.”

Me: “Fuck yeah. That’s what I’m looking for. I’m free the rest of the day.”

Sam: “My balls are full and my ass is itching for a fuck. Anytime. Right now?”

Me: “Fuck yeah. I’ll be there in about five minutes.”

Sam: “Hot. I’ll be waiting and ready.”

I parked my car and walked over to Sam’s place.  This was going to be fun and I had a few little surprises up my sleeve for Sam. I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Sam to a few moments to answer.

He opened the door wearing only a tight pair of red bike shorts and a t-shirt. He was already hard and pushing out an obscene bulge in his pants. He grinned. “I wondered how long it would take you to hook up with me alone. As you can see I am looking forward to fucking you. I wanted to fuck your ass from the moment I met you.” I grinned back. “When I found out that Ben was seeing you on the side I wanted to try some of what he was getting. And he got your load that day. Not me. Wasn’t fair. He’d got it before.” He closed the door behind me and spoke. “True. But I got your load then and now I’m going to return the favor.”

He started deep kissing me while simultaneously unbuckling my belt and unzipping my fly. He sank to his knees and started slobbering all over my dick. It did not take me long to get rock hard.  Same stopped sucking, stood up and said one word. “Bedroom!” He grabbed me and led me in and pushed me onto the bed, still fully clothed. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me extremely passionately, lie a man possessed. This wasn’t going to be “just a fuck”, but something more. I sensed “a whole lot more.”

By now the front of Sam’s shorts had a huge slick see through spot from all the pre-cum he was leaking. He was grinding his crotch into mine leaving slick trails on the front of my jeans. He sat back with a hungry look in his eyes. “Now I’m going to undress you and you can undress me.” We did so and I was surprised by the sensuousness of his touch as he slowly removed all my clothes.

He maneuvered himself around so the we lying on our sides facing each other crotch to mouth. We sucked and licked each other’s dick and asshole for about ten minutes and I loved the copious amounts of tasty pre-cum that was streaming out of his dick. Then he worked a finger into my hole, pushed it in as deep as he could then slid it out and put it into his mouth. “Mmmmmm. You’ve been a bad boy. I can taste cum on my finger along with your ass juices. You came here already fucked ready to be fucked.” 

He looked straight at me. “I know you guys have an agreement to only play safe with others but unless that’s Ben’s cum you’ve been cheating. I’m going to fuck you now, and it’s going to be bareback. And I’m going to breed you” And just to reinforce the point continued, “No condom.” I smiled.  “No, that’s not Ben’s cum.” Sam grinned. “Dirty cheating cum-slut. I love it. I’m going to fill your cheating ass.” “That’s why I’m here. For your load. After I saw you fucking Ben with the burst condom and cumming in his ass I would not want it any other way.  I am sure that it was not the first time you filled his guts with your load.”

Sam grinned, “You got that right buddy. The first time we fucked again a couple of months ago it was raw, and he did not say anything.  He took my raw dick like a champ. The next time he asked for a condom and I told him that he was not going to catch anything he could not have caught the first time. Since then we have fucked regularly when you were out of town, and we always loaded each other’s asses. And then when we hooked up with Matt and Josh one day he took both of their loads as well.” 

I bent over and went down on my hands and knees. “Now I’m going to take your load, then after you’ve cum inside me I’m going to breed you while I have a load of your cum in my guts.” His massive dick was still slick with spit from the blow job. He maneuvered it to press against my anus, and then slowly pressed in against the initial resistance of my ring. I felt the walls of my chute stretch to encompass the girth that was slowly sliding its way up to the inner sphincter. Once he was balls deep in my ass he started fucking with long slow strokes, making sure that he penetrated me as deeply as possible. 

“You wanted this the other day, didn’t you? But Ben got it instead, huh? Came to see me without your husband knowing. Dirty little cheat you. I’m going to seed your ass good. I want you so bad.”

“Yeah, Sam. Breed me deep. Shoot your load deep into my cheating cunt.”

Sam didn’t really need any encouragement as he started fucking me rapidly. It seemed that he had no intention of making this a long fuck. It didn’t take long before he was coating the walls of my bowels with a massive load.  He waited just long enough to catch his breath after the climax before withdrawing from my gaping hole. “I could fuck your tight ass all day every day, but a deal’s a deal. Now you fuck me!”

He turned around and went down and I entered him doggy style, like he had fucked me. His ass was slick and sloppy. I was deep dicking him with slow long strokes, enjoying the wet sounds of sex and his juicy hole. I had to say something. “You called me a bad boy because I had a load up my ass, but I swear you have a couple of loads up there.” He laughed. “Yup. Got fucked at lunchtime by two guys at the mall. Now fuck me harder and give my third load.” I started pounding him hard. “You slut. You’ll take anyone’s load won’t you?” I rammed him some more. He just grunted acknowledgement and then said. “But I want your load more than theirs.” I did not expect that response so I continued as if I had not heard him. “You don’t even ask them about their status or care either, do you?” I felt myself getting close. “I’m going to breed you. Load you up with my potent seed.” I started cumming and I thrust in as deep as I could go. “My toxic cum.” Sam remained silent, as if he was realizing for the first time what I was saying.

I still had my dick deep in his chute with my crotch rammed against his ass when I spoke again. “I know about Matt and Josh. I saw their profiles and statuses and yours as well. Poz and probably poz. I bought a home test recently and was at the clinic today to confirm the results. Not neg. High viral load. And then the then the nurse who told me the news took me to his office and made me fuck him. And he returned the favor. That’s why I had cum in my ass.” I waited a few moments for it all to sink in. Sam pulled away from me, letting my cock slide out of his well-used hole and turned around. “Fuck yeah! Poz cum in my cunt”. 

He paused then continued “and Ben?” “I haven’t told Ben yet. He has not been tested. But from the flu he got before me, he must be poz and gave it to me, and I’m guessing you gave it to him.”  Sam looked shocked, but only for a moment. “I guess I have taken a few risks in the year since I started barebacking. After all, by my count I’ve taken more than two hundred loads over that time. You really think Ben got it from me?” “Probably.  We only started fucking around in the last couple of weeks, after we both had the flu. And before that it was only you and the hot couple in the neighborhood he was talking about as a potential third or more. And your profile states that you don’t know your status and don’t care about the status of the guys fucking you” “I guess you are right. When we got together, and then with Matt and Josh he seemed a little oblivious to the risks. I guess I need to get myself tested soon.”

I looked at him mischievously.  “These friends of yours Matt and Josh, their new dick pics clearly show their new biohazard tats. I’ve been messaging them. They told me they knew they were poz before they met you.” 

Now Sam was genuinely shocked. “What the fuck! They knew they were poz and still convinced me to go bareback with them. Start hosting team BB parties and everything.” I smiled at him. “Those little red scorpions on their swimsuits that some of the guys have that you don’t have? Matt and Josh give you a second swimsuit when you test poz. Get yourself tested and I am sure that you will have earned one! I’ve been communicating with them, planning a little surprise party for Ben. They are going to keep their tattoos covered until both Ben and I have been fucked by them, and then they will reveal their tats and see Ben’s reaction.”  

Sam looked at me for a moment before speaking. “The nurse you fucked after you got your results, is he poz or neg? Welcome to the club or…”
“Not welcome to the club, but ‘or’. Neg, which is why he wanted me to fuck him with my high viral load.”  I paused. I could see the confusion in his eyes. As if too much was going on in his head. 

“Sam, don’t hate me for knowingly loading you with poz cum. Matt, and Josh, Zach and Jeremy…..”

Sam was close to tears. He answered quietly. “No, I don’t hate you. I don’t hate you. I hate myself.” I pulled him towards me and hugged him tight. “It’s OK Sam. You did nothing wrong. You didn’t hurt anyone.”

Sam looked me directly in the eyes before replying. “I am one fucked up mess. When we were in college Ben and I could have been in a relationship, not just roommate fuckbuddies. Then I messed it all up big time because I wasn’t ready to commit. Then I met him again and I was thrilled, but I heard about you and I wanted to hate you for having Ben and I couldn’t. When you guys came over to fuck two weeks ago I was ready to despise you but instead I……” he trailed off into silence.

“What?”

“The opposite. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.”

Talk about a curved ball. I hadn’t seen this coming. Complications. I hugged him tight and kissed him passionately. “Sam, you are not a fucked up mess. I think Ben really likes you, and I know I do. So we can work this out.”

Sam just smiled and I felt him relax in my arms, as if a load had been lifted from his shoulders. After a few minutes of lying together in silence Sam spoke. “So Brandon. About the party we are throwing for Ben. This nurse from the clinic, he obviously is looking for toxic cum. Maybe you can invite him. Then we can all breed him and he can test us, before or after.”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Matt and Josh – Breeding and Seeding Party

Of course, I had started making plans for the party before I had gone to see Sam. Getting my official test results was just the final piece of the plan. When I had told Sam about the party he was amused, as he said Matt and Josh had already invited him to the “special party” that Saturday Afternoon, but had not filled in the details. Dean, the nurse from the clinic had immediately accepted the invitation, when I told him about the party. I promised him that he could be a cum dump for all of the hot poz guys who would be there. Ben had no idea what to expect, other than I told him that I’d been speaking to Matt and Josh that week and that they had invited us around for a barbeque and some hot tub time that Saturday. Of course Ben knew that with those guys hot tub time equated to hot fucking time!

I’d also spoken to Zach and his husband Billy and they had arranged for the twins to join us as well. The arrangement was that everyone would be wearing some sort of gear, and they would all be there before Ben and I arrived. In line with the little illusion that I had been maintaining, we would all have “safe sex” until the big reveal.

Ben seemed more excited than usual before a planned sexual encounter. I was perhaps because I told him that there would be some hot new guys to play with.  Exactly on time we arrived and I rang the doorbell and waited. I hadn’t met Josh and Matt, but I had seen their pictures online. I was somewhat surprised when the door was opened by Brent, wearing a black latex wrestling singlet with yellow trim. It was totally opaque, hiding his biohazzard tattoo, as planned.  Also true to his colors, when I leaned in to give him kiss I caught the faint odor of piss. I guessed there was going to be a repeat of the piss play from the party. I wondered how Ben would react, as he had never expressed any interest in watersports.

Ben looked at me quizzically. “You know him?” I grinned back at him. “Oh, we’ve met before.” Ben just smiled, as he liked what he saw. Brad appeared wearing a similar singled to Brent, except that it was dark blue, also with yellow trim. Brad was obviously curious about the “husband” of mine that was going to be the guest of honor at the party, and I could see that just as Ben was hot for Brent, Brad was turned on by Ben. He moved forward and gave Ben a hug and a deep kiss on the lips.  Ben looked at me with a look of confusion, as if he did not know what to do next. I knew why. His pissy odor was nowhere near as subtle as Brent’s and Ben didn’t know how to deal with it. As Brent and Brad turned around to go inside I glanced down at Bens crotch, and realized from his rapidly growing erection that is was not going to be a problem. Ben put his arms around Brad and followed him inside. We walked through to the play area. Everyone was already there, drinking beer. Josh and Matt were wearing neoprene backless boxer briefs, Sam was wearing a pale blue spandex wrestler singlet. Zach and Billy were dressed in matching leather harnesses and jocks. Dean was wearing a shorty wetsuit, with zippers that ran all the way down the front and up to the middle of his back. Obviously designed more for fetish purposes than for surfing. Jeremy was barely concealing his engorged massive cock in a tiny pair of white Japanese style speedos.

Ben and I rapidly stripped off our clothing. Under my jeans and t-shirt I was wearing red cycling bib-shorts and Ben had on sky blue compression tights. The guys were obviously horned up and ready for action. Everyone except Ben knew that the primary goal of the day way was to breed and seed Dean with their toxic loads.  Jeremy wasted no time. He got up and went over to Dean and started kissing him. Matt and Josh moved over as well. Matt zipped down the front of the wetsuit and dove in and started licking his salty, sweaty flesh, while Josh was nibbling his ears and slurping on his neck. Brad and Brent took a fancy to Ben and had sandwiched him between their two latex clad bodies.  I could only imagine how strong the Baker boys fragrance must have been to Ben squeezed between them.

Both Sam and I had gone down on our knees. I was eating out Billy’s ass and Sam was working on Zach. Billy’s ass was as well used as Zach’s, and he had obviously been recently fucked, as I could taste the cum mixed in with his ass juices.  Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Brad who was standing behind Ben had pulled his engorged cock out of the fly of his latex suit and was rubbing it on Ben’s spandex covered ass. Brent whispered something in Ben’s ear and Ben grinned. The next thing I was aware of was the sound of splashing. Brad was pissing on Ben’s butt and a few seconds later a stream started running down Brent’s legs. He was pissing in his latex singlet. To my surprise a cascade started between Ben’s legs. He was pissing his tights. I had no idea that he was into that!

It turned me on to the point that I immediately needed to fuck Billy. I pulled down the front of my bib shorts releasing my cock and I slid it straight into Billy’s needy hole. Sam pulled down the front of his swimsuit and slid into Zach.

Dean had seen what Brad, Ben and Brent had done and started filling his wetsuit with his own hot piss. As it started to gush through the zippers, Matt and Josh pulled them open revealing his spraying cock and tight asshole. Josh pulled out his cock, spat on it and lined it up on Dean’s hole. Matt slicked up Dean’s piss wet dick with spit and backed onto it.

Brad pulled down the back of Ben’s tights and was penetrating him, while Brent pulled down the front, releasing his rock hard cock and guided it to his hole.

Within moments Josh was furiously fucking Dean who was fucking Matt, Brad was fucking Ben who was fucking Brent, I was fucking Billy and Sam was sandwiched between Zach and Jeremy. All of us with the exception of Ben knew that we were not going to cum until we penetrated Dean’s ass with out toxic cocks. Josh made no effort to slow down his orgasm and he was excited to the point that he came deep in Dean’s bowels within a minute or two. As he slid out of Dean’s ass he spoke. “Here’s an idea guys: As a soon as anyone cums, you all have to stop fucking and find a new ass to plow. And Dean here is ready for a new dick and his hole comes pre-lubed.”

We all took turns fucking each other but made sure the we all dumped a load into Dean. The only one of us that didn’t was Ben, but Matt, Josh, Jeremy, Brad and Brent all made sure that they loaded him up  as well. The rest of us, we spread our second loads of the afternoon at random once Dean and Ben had been loaded.

Everyone had come more than once and we were all pretty much spent,  Matt suggested that we get out of our gear and hop in the hot tub. That was the cue for the moment of truth. Matt, Josh, Jeremy, Brad and Brent stood in front of Ben and stripped, revealing their tattoos.   Ben just stared at them in a trance, looking a their grinning faces and their tattoos.

Josh spoke. “We had new blood work done recently. High viral load, totally toxic.  We’ve been poz for quite a while, and finally decided to mark ourselves.” Ben looked horrified. “What the fuck did I just do? I let these poz guys cum in my ass!”

I grinned at him. “It’s not what you just did…it is what you did when you first did it.” Ben looked at me mystified. I continued. “I got tested this week. You know it was not ordinary flu that you had a couple of months ago, and I had a few weeks later than you, don’t you?” he still seemed to not understand so I had to help him out. “Ben, you were having bareback sex with poz guys behind my back, and got pozzed.”

Josh looked at him with a confused expression. There were some parts of the story that I didn’t share with the guys when I was arranging the party. Jesse spoke up “Dude, the first time we met you at Sam’s, you were so eager to take our bare cocks we assumed you knew we were poz. I thought you know the group of guys Sam regularly sleeps with….” His voice trailed away as he realized that he had probably said too much.

Everyone just looked at each other awkwardly.  After a few seconds I broke the silence. “When I saw how willing you were to bareback the first three times we had a threesome, and how you and Sam continued fucking after you knew the condom broke, I was curious. So I did some research on bareback hookup sites, looking at profiles.”

I looked him directly in the eyes, and I could see he was close to tears.

“Guess what; I found Sam, and he says does not know his status but is probably poz. And that he’ll get fucked by anyone irrespective of status. I also found Jim. Pretty much the same story.  As for Matt and Josh, they have no problem stating in their profiles that they are poz. So it all fits together now. Sam probably fucked you bare the day you guys met up again and pozzed you and then you pozzed me a week or three later.”

Ben burst into tears and I just laughed. “Too late for that now, Ben. I believe that you’ve taken loads from everyone in this room except Dean. And I am almost certain they are all poz. The only guy who is probably still neg is Dean, and he is here to be bred and converted. We had better make the most of it. It’s now your turn to take as many toxic loads as you can.”

Sam looked at Ben. “Don’t feel too bad, those dirty little sluts Matt and Josh talked me into bareback fucking and taking loads from them and they probably pozzed me too.” Josh chimed in “Yeah. Why do you think you always got our loads and Sam’s when we fucked? We wanted to make sure. We love taking loads just as much as you but you needed them.”

Ben had a further pang of remorse. “What about Dino and Steve, they thought we were neg?”  I laughed again. “Well, just like us, Steve was goody two shoes while Dino was getting fucked raw every time he went out of town on a business trip. Dino said the neg foursome was Steve’s idea, and that since he had been having a lot of raw sex on the side and was not sure of his status he would understand if we just dropped the whole idea. I said it was ok, having figured out we were probably poz already after the fuck flu. After we fucked, Steve felt so guilty and they went and got tested. He was very upset to find out they were both poz, but I said I was cool with it.”

Now it was Dean’s turn to speak up. “Ben, you haven’t fucked me yet. I’m neg and I’m here to take poz cum, so take control of your new freedom to load up my gut.”

After Ben fucked him and gave him his final poz load of the day, Dean tested everyone in the room who did not already know their status. Unsurprisingly everyone was poz except for Dean, so we celebrated by another round of fucking and breeding and seeding.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 9

Guest daemos

After reading that if any man/men were to offer to bred my raw neg hole right now I would take it no questions.

Great story. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

One of the hottest stories I've had the pleasure to read, really made me shoot hard. I love how you're writing more stories in the same universe. I also would love for you to give us some visuals of your characters, who would you cast? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that this was the final chapter, but the I have some ideas for a few more. Anybody want me to continue this story? I am working on s few more chapters of not so neg Greg right now too.

I thought perhaps Brandon and Ben could go out as a couple and knowingly spread the gift.....

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7