Married Couple Looking For A Third

Holy shit this is hot!  It's Sunday morning _ valentine's day actually, and I'm glad I started reading this early in the day.  I've already bred 4 hot guys in the past week so thought I'd take a day off, just edge a little this morning and jo instead of looking to fuck.  I've been reading this with my clothes on to this point, but my underwear is so full of pre-cum, I just stripped down, let my cock out and will keep tasting my pre-cum while I finish reading all the parts to this story.  I am vers, but I top most of the time....raw 100% of the time.  Last time I was bred was about 4 months ago - I was middle man in a 3way for the first breeding, then the top told one of his buddies about our hookup, and that guy hit me up on bbrt to fuck.  They both fucked me together a couple weeks after that, but since then I've been back to topping again.  I'm going to clean out and slide a plug up my hole to finish reading this and get opened up.  I want to get bred deep after reading this hot shit, and hopefully by a muscle couple that wants a 3rd (or more) to celebrate V Day!!  :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on vacation right now, and working on a few more parts of the story.

Anybody have a problem if I add some watersports?

Anybody have any special kink they would like me to Add?

I think some fisting would be a hot addition, but that's just me. Story is already beautiful as it is.

• Upvote 2

The Party Continues – As told by Brandon

I looked at Zach and he grinned and came to stand in front of me. He slipped off his leather shorts revealing that he was wearing a tight pair of black latex jock-briefs that displayed his tight buns to perfection.

He leaned forward giving me a good look at his asshole. He relaxed his muscles allowing his hole to open up and a dribble of something trickled out. I had never seen anything like it. Well used would be the best description of the loose hole surrounded by puffy ass lips.

“I guess you noticed that I’m not a virgin anymore” he joked “and that’s Chris’s cum leaking out. He fucked me a few minutes ago and got me all lubed up for all these hot guys. And with a bit of luck your and Dino’s holes will look like this by the end of the evening.” He looked around the room. “Guys, I want everyone to leave at least one load each up Brandon’s and Dino’s holes.”

“No problem” said a cute college aged guy. “Ryan and I will breed him next. And make sure that he and the other new guy gets a load from each of us. We’ve all loaded each other up before at these parties so we need to make sure to share what we have.” I looked at them. A pair of gorgeous athletic guys in their early twenties, wearing matching black jock-briefs. I barely had time to think before they walked over. Ryan put his arms around Brent and pulled him backward so his cock slid out of my hole. “Make place for me.” At the same time his friend put his arms around Brad and pulled him forward. “I’m Jon, and I need to clean your dick.” He immediately went down on his knees and started swallowing my cum slick cock.

My hole had been opened wide by Brent’s fat 9 inch dick and well lubed with his cum so Ryan’s dick slid in easily. He immediately started power fucking me and talking dirty. “Love fucking a cummy hole. Especially one that Brad or Brent have bred.” Jon stopped deep throating my dick just long enough to add. ”Fuck yeah. They’ve loaded us up many times with their potent seed.” And he went back to sucking.

Since they had been taking loads from Brent and Brad I could only assume that were also poz. The fact that I was going to get another toxic load got me really hard again, and Jon’s expert sucking certainly added to my pleasure. Ryan certainly knew how to hit my prostate in the best way to intensify the sensations of his bare cock sliding in and out of my chute.

I looked up and saw that Dino was getting fucked by Brent. For someone who was cheating on his boyfriend he certainly had no problem taking Brent’s massive poz cock and was encouraging him to fuck harder and Brent was responding.

“Fuck yeah. Love your fat bare cock in my hole. Fuck me harder. I want your load up my ass.”

“You fucking right dude. My loads only go up asses. No wasted seed. You’ve got such a sweet tight ass that it is going to be a big one.” With the size of Brent’s cock almost any hole was going to be tight for him.

I was on my hands and knees getting fucked doggy style. I looked to my right and Zach was bent over next to me with Brad’s arms alternately sliding elbow-deep in his hole. I had never seen anyone being fisted before in real life but Zach was obviously enjoying it immensely. Brad was obviously also into it as his massive curved dick was rock hard and drooling copious pre-cum. He could see that I was somewhat surprised so that he cleared up the confusion for me. “The baker boys can cum a couple of times a night, but sometimes they take a break from fucking to give my ass some special treatment.”

Brent obviously did not need a break yet as he was getting close to cumming up Dino’s ass so soon after he had fucked me. Zach encouraged Brent. “Fuck yeah stud. Seed his cunt. Then take a break and fist my ass for a while so that you can be sure to load up Brandon again later.” I certainly was not going to say no to having Brent’s magnificent meat up my ass for a second time that evening.

Chris the waiter was in a train getting fucked by a guy who was getting fucked by Ricky, Chris’s boyfriend. The room was filled with the sounds of thighs slapping against butts and the wet sounds of raw dicks pounding sloppy holes.

Ryan was now aggressively fucking my ass and came within seconds, adding to the load that Brent had left. Almost as soon as he came Ryan pulled out of my ass and Brad thrust into me in one slick move with his right arm still engulfed in Zach’s bowels “I saved my first load tonight for you. I’m gonna breed you good.” Brad started deep fucking slamming all the way home and then slowly withdrawing while simultaneously punch fisting Zach’s ass. After a few minutes he slid his arm out of Zach and placed both hands on my waist. “I have to get a good grip on you because I need my load to go real deep in your gut”. He stopped moving his hips and instead started pulling me back and pushing me forward sliding my chute up and down on his cock. Every time he pulled me backward he made sure my ass cheeks slammed hard against his abdomen and his fat curved cock reached deep places no cock had ever done before. My involuntary grunts of pain as he bottomed in my colon stimulated him. “Fuck yeah. Little cumslut likes a good banging. Needs my load.”

By now he was obviously very close as after slamming me back a few times he bust his nut and flooded my abused rectum with a massive load. Load number three I thought. Brad looked around the room. “Who’s next? This slut needs more cum in his chute. If he gets enough he is sure to become one of us.”

Jon was no longer sucking my dick and was fucking Zach. “Fuck yeah. Me next.” Brad withdrew and went to fuck Dino. Jon turned me around and pushed me onto my back on one of the benches. “I want to see your face when I shoot my load in your guts.” My legs were over the edge of the bench and Jon stood between them. His cock slid easily into my loaded hole. As he fucked me he leaned over and started to kiss me sucking my tongue and lips as he power fucked me. I could feel him slowly picking up the pace as he got closer. He stopped kissing and whispered in my ear. “We don’t have tattoos yet.” And looked at me for a response. I just smiled. “Gonna give you what Brad and Ryan and Brent gave you.” I pretended to not understand what he was saying. Of course I knew he meant poz cum. “Fuck yeah, Hot stud cum. Give me yours. Breed me. Fill me with your seed.” That pushed him over the edge. Maybe he thought that I was going to get pozzed at the party, and that perhaps it would be his load that did it. I felt his dick thicken and then jerk as he started squirting his scalding hot cum into my already coated insides.

Load number four. That meant with Jeremy’s load on the weekend I had equaled Ben’s score of the number of guys who had loaded his ass since we got married. I hoped to at least double that number before the night was over. Jon’s dick had barely started to soften before he pulled out to be replaced by the next guy. It was the guy who had been in the middle between Chris and Ricky. He was one hot muscled fucker with a fat 11 inch uncut dick, and an unmistakable biohazard tattoo around his left nipple. As he saw me looking at the tattoo he grinned. “I’m Justin, and really more of a bottom, but I know you need my load tonight. You obviously know what you are getting.” He turned me around so that I was on my hands and knees so that he could fuck me doggy style. For a bottom he certainly knew how to fuck. Fast and furious, ramming his massive dick in deep and then withdrawing until just the head of his dick was inside my anus. The wet squelching sounds of him fucking lubricated by three loads was intense. After a few minutes of him battering my abused and stretched chute he came, flooding me with another charged load.

Load five. Five guys. I was now ahead of Ben - Well, at least based on what I had overheard between him and Jeremy. While Justin was cumming Brad and Brent had come to stand on either side of my face. They had zipped up their latex suits and I noticed that their bodies were now drenched with perspiration. They pulled up my swimsuit, lifted me up, placed me on one of the exercise mats on the floor and flipped me onto my back again. Brent spoke. “My brother and I really like you and your sweet ass and we want you at the same time.” I certainly had no problems with them wanting me again, but maybe not at the same time. I had never had two cocks in my hole before and Brent and Brad were both massively endowed. Brad spoke next. “Yeah Bro, I know he’s married but lets mark him as ours.” I had no idea what they planned next. Brad and Brent grinned at each other. I heard Justin and Zach chuckle. They obviously knew. Brent stood astride me facing me over my chest, Brad stood behind me in line with my crotch. Brad put his arms about Brent and started nibbling his ear. Brent spoke. “I love my little brother so much. He is such a dirty fucker.” Brad shot back. “No, Brent is dirtier than me. Show him Brent.”

I heard a hissing sound and I noticed that Brent’s tight latex suit was filling up with liquid. He grinned at me. “You want this, don’t you?” and without waiting for answer both Brent and Brad unzipped their latex suits releasing a flood of piss onto me and their pissing cocks were directed to completely cover my body with their pungent stream. As soon as the pissing stopped they stripped off their latex and came to lie on the mat along side me. Brent was on my lefty and Brad on my right and they immediately started giving me a tongue bath, licking all the sweat and piss off my body. I was almost overwhelmed by the musky sweaty smell of their hairy armpits. Brent placed his hairy armpit over my face and I immediately started reciprocating, swirling my tongue through the funky salty hair blond hair of his pit. I lost track of what everyone else was doing in the incredible sensations of two greedy tongues in my pits, in my navel, my nips, my earlobes on my ass crack.

My dream was interrupted by the pressure of Brent’s cock against my anus. They did not double fuck me, instead they took turns each fucking for a few strokes before swapping. As Brad got close and started to cum Brent whispered in my ear. “Brad is going to load you up with another load of toxic cum. You want that don’t you? Most of the guys here tonight are poz.” As Brad started to squirt Brent moved around and in a slick move Brad slid out, Brent slid in and after two or three thrusts started to add his load to his brother’s.

Chris had laid down on the mat alongside us. “Ricky and I have a treat for you. Sit on my dick facing me.” Brent pulled out of me and maneuvered me over Chris’s rock hard dick and guided his cock into my ass. I sat all the way down until my ass cheeks were hard against his pubic hair. I felt someone lifting me up. It was Ricky. He had moved in between Chris’s legs and I soon felt his dick probing my ass alongside his boyfriends. It was very painful as he started to force his way in but it was a fantasy come true. Two hot boyfriends were going to double fuck my ass. Something I had only ever dreamed of. Chris and Ricky took turns in thrusting up my overstretched chute. A large puddle of cum leaked out and made a slick patch on Chris’s crotch. Both of them had already cum once that night, loading up Dino, so it took some serious thrusting before they came simultaneously in my ravaged rectum. That was loads eight and nine and guys six and seven.

I had barely lifted myself off their slimy dicks before Ricky spoke. “Uh oh. He leaked and lost a lot of cum. He needs a refill. Someone who hasn’t cum yet tonight.” I thought that would be a tough request to fill after all the loads that had been given but it seems Zach had been waiting for the opportunity. He was standing close by fisting his rock hard dick with his right hand.

As Zach moved towards me he looked at the clock on the wall. “Ok guys. It 11:30 . your ninety minutes is up. The TeamBB party is officially over.” I looked at him with dismay as I was hoping to take a few more loads that night. He laughed. “Don’t panic, the party is officially over, but the fucking doesn’t need to stop. You just don’t need to play by the rules anymore. Except of course no cum should be wasted as it belongs in an asshole.” He gave me a long sensuous wet kiss before turning back to the others. “Brandon here did not bareback and take loads from strangers until very recently. Do you think he needs a raw poz cock in his ass?” Dino responded immediately. “Fuck yeah. That would be hot. I want to see a poz cock sliding in his cunt. Then I want to see his face when his gut gets flooded by a poz load. And while he is getting fucked I want a fat poz cock fucking and filling me.”

Justin took care of Dino’s needs while I finally got to feel Zach’s meat in my hole. It is kind of ironic really, as I had been lusting after his ass for months, but now he was fucking me. I wondered what his abused ass would be like to fuck, but I knew that after tonight there would surely be another chance to try. Zach’s dick may have looked big on his small frame, but after all the cocks I had had up my ass that evening it did not feel that special. However he certainly knew how to use it and within minutes he blew a massive load up my chute. As I felt seven or eight potent squirts of toxic man cream fill my rectum I realized that what he may had lacked in dick size he made up for in the size of his loads. Zach made eight guys and ten loads.

The only guy who I had not fucked or been fucked by was Dino. He had taken quite a few loads by the time we got together, probably as many as I had. It was a toss up who got to fuck who. I did not get to make the decision as Dino spun me around and easily slid his bare pole into my cum slick hole. “Fuck yeah. Nothing better than fucking a cum filled man cunt. Unless someone is fucking a third or fourth load up mine.” It was a new experience for me but I had to agree. Dino was fucking me with long deep strokes. “My boyfriend doesn’t know what he’s missing.” For a moment I forgot what Dino had told me earlier so I asked him. “He doesn’t take loads?”

“Only mine. We used condoms together until about a year ago. Then we got tested and started barebacking. He insisted on monogamy.” He picked up the pace of his fucking, slamming his crotch hard against my ass. I felt his dick twitch and then thicken as he started firing his load deep in my gut.

He had barely cum when he continued his story. “But we only had sex once or twice a month. I needed more. So I started looking online and I met Sam when my boyfriend was away. He convinced me to lose the condoms.” Sam. Probably the same Sam. That and the way Dino was taking loads he was probably also poz and his boyfriend had no idea. Seemed like a familiar story. Dino withdrew from my ass and I swung him around and moved in behind him.

“Now its my turn to bareback your slutty cheating cunt. You just took at least one poz load tonight, would you take another?”

“Fuck yeah. Oh Fuck. Yeah. You Poz?” Was all he said as I slid my dick into his sloppy chute bottom-deep in one thrust.

I grinned and pretended innocence. “I don’t know. I haven’t been to the lab for testing. But I’ve had a lot of poz cock lately. Probably poz”. I started fucking him fast and hard.

“Fuck yeah. I want that. I’ve been fucked bareback by about 100 guys since I met Sam. Most of them poz or don’t know.” That was all I needed to take me over the edge and add another poz load to those he had already received that evening.

That was pretty much the end of the party. We all showered and got dressed and left the gym.

As we walked back to our rooms Zach asked me “What made you change your mind? A few days ago you were the condom queen and tonight you were taking and giving loads like a champ.”

I looked him straight in the eye. “Last week you said things to me that made me think. On the way home I stopped at a pharmacy and bought a home test kit. I was not really surprised at the result.”

He grinned. “Are you going to tell Ben?”

I laughed. “Hell no. Since it is almost a dead cert I got it from him I’ll let him find out for himself. On the other hand we are now free to fuck as we please. You need to invite us to one of your parties.”

“I will most definitely do so. Both you and Ben will be stars.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 3

Damn Wetnraw! This keeps getting better and better! Bug-chasing, cheating, piss play, fistng!!  I Liked how Ben was the cheating slut earlier - and still do!. But I am really getting off on how Brandon's eagerly accepting his craving for bare cocks, cheating on his husband, and taking hot POZ loads!!  More please!!

• Upvote 1

One or more of the party players could reappear later in the story. I have my ideas but anyone else want to suggest somebody?

I have sketched out five more parts but there could be more. The story has a way of taking on a life of its own.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
Brandon plans to meet Sam - As told by Brandon

When I got back into my room I was still on a high from all the sex. After taking another shower and doing some thinking I lay down and texted Ben. He was still awake.

“Hiya. Missed you today. Really busy. Just got back to my room.”

“Me too. I was also busy. Had some friends over for pizza.”

Some fuck buddies I thought.

“Oh. Sam and Matt and Josh.”

Yeah, I was right. Of course, I had just taken ten loads so could not be judgmental.

“Sam? We need to stop talking about us getting together with him and do it.”

“Yeah. It seems like he may be interested.”

“Is Sam top or bottom?”

“Versatile if I remember from college days.”

Or from earlier tonight I assumed.

“If we fuck it must be safe sex only, with condoms.”

“Yeah, of course.”

I imagined the smirk he must have had on his face as he typed that. I am pretty sure no condoms were harmed during that fuck session.

“We can fuck each other bare when we are with Sam but where he is involved we must rubber up.”

“I would not want it any other way.”

Lying little cheat. He wanted it bare but probably did not think I knew. Of course I wanted it bare as well but I was prepared to play this game a little longer. I wanted to see him give himself away. Then we could be a load sharing cum loving bareback slut couple. 

“I’ll be back Thursday lunchtime. Anytime after that is OK.”

“A weekday night?”

“Sure. Whenever you can arrange for us to get together.”

“What should I say to him? I cannot say lets get together to fuck.”

Why not, I thought, that’s what you guys have been doing lately.

“Oh, tell him I have heard so much about him and would like to meet him.”

I had certainly heard a lot about Sam, and a lot of what I had heard I learned at the sex party. Like how he kept a list of everyone who he had sex with since starting barebacking, and how he never ever used condoms unless he was trying to stealth someone. This was going to be interesting. Based on how Zach and Sam seemed to be close friends, I suspected that Zach might say something about me. We would see.

“We could meet at Sam’s place for drinks. He has a hot tub and that would be a good way to start.”

“Ok. I’ll speak to him and make some plans.”

“Cool. Look forward to that. I’m beat. Going to bed.”

“Me too. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

This was an interesting text to send when my ass was still loaded with stranger’s cum
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 17