Dark Room, Anonymous Bb Fuck

I was on Grindr this morning and got a message from someone that was extremely close by. Turns out he's staying in the same hotel. He simply said, "R U INTO ANON FUCKING?". I replied back, "FUCK, YEAH!".
He asked for my room number. I gave it to him and told him to just push on the door. I'd have it fixed so he could just come in. The room would be dark. I asked if he wanted me on my knees, to suck him first? Or did he want me ass up on the bed. He said, "Ass Up".

I quickly closed the drapes. Turned off all the lights and stripped. There was just a faint light coming through the edges of the draperies to give a soft light in the room. You could make out shapes. But not see faces unless up close. I kneeled on the edge of the bed. With my bottle of poppers in hand, I waited to hear the door open.

In just a few minutes, that wonderful sound of the door opening and closing was heard. I took a couple of strong hits from my popper bottle as I felt him feel my ass and rub my asshole. I heard him removing his pants. Then felt his mouth on my hole. He licked and slid saliva up inside my hole with his tongue. Then I felt his cockhead press against my hole. He grabbed me around the waist and pushed up into me. Ahhh.....It felt great sliding into my hole.

He felt like he was sliding 6 or 7 inches into me. It had a nice thickness, too. Best of all, he was rock hard. His Grindr profile said he was 29. Not a word was spoken, but he pounded me hard and deep for about 6 or 7 minutes, until he finally slammed deep into me and filled my gut with his load.

He just as quickly pulled out, pulled up his pants and left my room. All without a word spoken. I never saw his face. Or any other part of him. I loved being filled with the hot cum of someone I have no idea who he was.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 31

• 4 weeks later...