How To Tell A Top From A Bottom In A Bathhouse

Scottyrim

What are some of the best ways to tell a Top from a Bottom?

I find that sitting on the bottom bench of a steam room or sauna a thing a lot of bottoms do.

Obviously if a guy in a room with his butt in the air, he is a bottom or if he has his dick in the air a room, most probably a top.

I know there are different sides to put your towel to show which way you swing , but I have forgotten which side is which !

Recently I have been mistaken for a top on several occasions, when I am mainly a bottom.

What are some ways you find shows a persons preferences when they are naked?

There are many hints and signs:

Guys taking rooms - usually bottoms, pissy bottom queens, or vers wanting comfort. Lockers - tops, or vers tops. (except, probably, Wash, DC - it spooked me - tops taking rooms and getting offended if you touch them. I mean, WTF?)

Ass up anywhere, or standing face to the wall - bottoms. Same with grabbing dick or doing anything related - bj, rubbing other's, etc. - in common areas - steam room, dark room, video lounge, etc.

Rubbing your own dick (under or above towel), flying full mast, grabbing others ass - top, or feeling like it.

Also, speed of navigation in hallways - I find it relative that bottoms are moving much faster, almost darting, and tops scanning for a willing potential.

Mixed signals - nipple play. Some bottoms do it to check if get you excited and to signal that he is game, and some tops do as a sign that they are getting the same on their own inviting you to take part down there.

Edited by skinster
  • Upvote 2

If the towel is wrapped so that the top of the ass is showing, I'd guess the dude was a bottom. I generally find asking the best way - I don't want to waste time and end up finding he's either a top or doesn't take bare dick. It's not a game of espionage.

• Upvote 1