Question To Gay Guys; Would You Say I Am Sexually Selfish?

Barehorny

I love to fuck & breed men. I love them  to blow me, to worship my feet and do other stuff like giving me their mouth & ass for me  to use those the ways I want. Pretty fine so far but then I don't really feel like sucking ur cock. Fucking me is definetely out of the question. Perfect attitude for subs but what's the casual gay guy opinion about it? It will not change my life or sexual attitude & preferences; just me wandering about it.

Edited by SirPhilippe
  • Upvote 3

As a bottom I want something in return. I am not a slave sub. You are asking for that. Bottoms who only do what you want, not returning what the bottom wants. That is pretty selfish. Of course there are guys who go for that. Not my thing. Sex is a two way street in my opinion. Top gives, bottom takes, but both getting off on the thing they want.

• Upvote 7

Yes you're selfish.

Some guys won't mind if it's just casual sex, but if you're ever hoping to settle down, you might want to become a bit more flexible or your options will be rather limited.

You know what a good litmus test is for what guys think of you? Fuck buds. If guys you like don't want to hook up with you a second time, you are probably a lousy top, a selfish top or all of the above.

• Upvote 6

Yes, you are selfish.People like you will have a very hard time finding anyone to stay with you. Maybe that's what you want? That said you will find plenty of bottoms in a bathhouse, for instance, you are fine sucking you and letting you fuck them. You will have a lonely life since you are not willing to give as well. The best sex is when both partners please each other.

• Upvote 3

SirPhillipe, as a sub bottom here, i have to disagree with the others here.  i am very similar, on the opposite extreme, to your "selfishness."  min would be considered selflessness i suppose.  i do not want to be pleasured at all, my main desire and pleasure is being a hole, a mouth, a body for tops to use and get their pleasure from.  I don't want to get sucked, fuck, etc (however, will acquiesce if directed to do so by a dominant male.)

I think that you will always find guys to serve you.  if you are looking for a long term/permanent relationship, there might be a challenge unless you find a sub boy like myself who is able to seperate physical sex from emotional love.

• Upvote 3

Pigtoy, he asked "aside from subs". The typical gay guy was who he was asking. Of course this fits for Dom sub relationships. But for the typical every day gay man? No way in hell would I give him a second glance if I knew this was how he felt. Extremely selfish and immature in my opinion. Puts me in the mind of my little niece and nephew. All take and no giving. As adults, we learn to behave better. Or one can hope we do. "SirPhillipe"...... You asked. So don't be pissed. You are getting honest answers here. You are behaving very selfishly.

• Upvote 2

Let's refer to a dictionary's definition of what selfish is:

"...concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself :  seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others"...

any questions? :D

SirPhilippe, you are selfish and it doesn't matter how many bottoms come on here and try to gas you up and/or massage your ego. 

• Upvote 4

Can we agree to disagree here? Hell no, you are not selfish!  SirPhilippe, you like what you like and don't apologize for being who you are. You wanted to know the casual gay guy's opinion.  Therein lies the problem of the parameter used to set up your question.  There is no cookie-cutter approach to define a casual gay guy. Let's not forget, gay guys are still human beings. Humans run the gamut in their wants, needs, emotions, sexual interests, etc., etc.  Definitions and labels are tricky...a casual gay guy by definition will compartmentalize a gay man. Then our brain figures that it is easier to understand someone we have compartmentalized. (It's like thinking all Muslims are potential terrorists: our brain tend to want to make that connection understandable). Unfortunately gay men, as humans, cannot be put into neat little boxes to be understood by the world at large. We come in beaucoup varieties. We are tops, bottoms, verse, black, white, physicians, laborers, rich, poor, European, Asian, African, athletes,...you name it.  Please embrace who you are and love every minute of it. As long as your rights and lifestyle does not harm or infringe on the lives others;  just go for it SirPhillipe. If and when you do decide to settle down, just continue to be true to yourself and your match will definitely gravitate to you. The world is an awesome place because we are not all the same.

• Upvote 2

Most of the time I'm looking to hook up I just want to be used and let the top enjoy my mouth and ass. Being sucked off and getting off myself isn't important - all I ask is that the top gives me a nice big load in my ass. So I'm fine with a 'selfish' top.

A relationship would be different, but I'm not really looking for that at the moment.

Is "selfish" a bad thing if both people get what they want?

As a top, I've been with men who want to make an emotional connection (even briefly). Others want a buddy vibe.

And there are plenty of others (I'd call subs, not bottoms) who see their role as a pleasure giver or just a hole. Some of them want to be used impersonally. Others want it to be rough. Or filled with contempt. 

I've had more than one man thank me for not even touching his dick -- there's a big group of bottoms who want their dicks ignored completely. I've also been at sex parties where a bottom disposes of me the minute I shoot down his throat -- he's grabbing for the next dick, the next load. I don't think that's selfish. He's getting off.

When I was about 21 I picked up a sub in a leather bar and went back to his place. He got me off twice. After the second time I asked if he wanted to get off and he said "No, sir, I'm here to get you off." When I was leaving he said "I'll come 20 times thinking of this."

Right now I'm not looking for a relationship or date. I want to shoot a load, and I want someone to take it. Within that framework there's a lot we can do. 

• Upvote 2

Some may say I'm selfish for only bottoming. I want a top to fill me up. I don't like getting sucked, I have very little motivation to top. I don't flip.

To most, you're selfish. To others, your an ideal match.

If you're a good top, you'll be pounding me into an anal orgasm which I find more intense than any ejaculation, and I can have multiple orgasms. I'm getting off. I cum loudly, you'll know.

Edited by Ddawg
  • Upvote 3

Some may say I'm selfish for only bottoming. I want a top to fill me up. I don't like getting sucked, I have very little motivation to top. I don't flip.

To most, you're selfish. To others, your an ideal match.

You are spot on with that response. Thank you.

• Upvote 1