Question To Gay Guys; Would You Say I Am Sexually Selfish?

Barehorny

You've got your idea of what you want out of the encounter.  In my case, you seem to pretty much be the sort of guy I would enjoy topping me.  While I like a conversation if there's a chance of a rematch, if you're a fuck and disappear like a ghost, it doesn't bother me much.  I don't expect reciprocation and, quite frankly, don't really want it.  I suck, I take cock and cum.  That's what seems to please me in my encounters.  I can't speak for others, but basically, based on your topic, I don't think you're selfish as long as your encounters are hookups and based on what they seem to want. 

You meet with me, ready to be sucked then fuck me, cum and ready to leave, that works for me.

If I enjoy it, I'll invite you back and accept the same sort of situation,  You show up, feed or seed me then leave, not concerned about my sexual relief or situation.

I love to fuck & breed men. I love them  to blow me, to worship my feet and do other stuff like giving me their mouth & ass for me  to use those the ways I want. Pretty fine so far but then I don't really feel like sucking ur cock. Fucking me is definetely out of the question. Perfect attitude for subs but what's the casual gay guy opinion about it? It will not change my life or sexual attitude & preferences; just me wandering about it.

This is an interesting topic to me. I was married most of my life (to a woman). I was really frustrated because, for whatever reason, I'm a bottom who wants to get fucked and bred. Of course, she couldn't do that, even if she had been inclined. I know there are dom women who will use a strap on, that doesn't do a thing for me (no cum for one thing). 

I love to get fucked, so your love of breeding would work great with me. I'm less oral, buy do it as a prelude to fucking. Feet? Well, maybe if you try and slide it up my ass (kidding, I've never even had a hand, but the idea appeals to my bottom nature). 

To me it isn't selfish for you to like to breed and me like to get bred. To me, where the selfishness comes in is being inconsiderate. That can happen on either side.

Like others have alluded to, how you fuck is the question, not that you prefer fucking.

Yeah you might be selfish, but I think it's hot. Like others have said you might not be husband material but when I'm looking to get fucked, I can always go for a man like you. Keep it up. Keep it hot. Keep coming back for more. When you find a bottom you particularly enjoy, find a way to be good to him. It's not beneath you and it will keep him coming back. Try me.

Not selfish, as drscorpio said, as long are you are up front about what you are looking for. Now if you got involved in a relationship with a vers guy and refused to ever move outside of what you wanted to do to please the other guy, that is a different story.

Guest KptNLine

I think this question is an impossible one to answer, mostly because I'm not really sure what you mean by the "casual gay guy opinion." Sexuality is a spectrum, with a few people at either extreme end, and most guys falling somewhere in the middle. I, for example, do consider myself submissive, but I'm not a slave by any means. There are times (plenty of them!) when I want to be used exactly as you describe. But let me ask you this - if I'm sucking you off, would you want to eat my ass? If we're fucking, would you take the time to open me up slowly, and keep going long enough to make sure I'm pleasured? As I said, there are plenty of times when I want to be used as a cumdump and nothing more. But I would think that most guys (subs included) need to have their needs met in some way. Part of being Dominant with another guy is showing the sub that you care about him and his pleasure. I think it's fine in a hookup situation to just lay back and enjoy, if that's what you've agreed on in advance - believe me, I get into those scenarios with my husband often and enjoy myself just fine. But in the context of a relationship, I think that your sexual desires and preferences are something you will need to communicate to a potential partner. Just my opinion. Hope you find someone out there for you. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotpussyboy

I love to fuck & breed men. I love them  to blow me, to worship my feet and do other stuff like giving me their mouth & ass for me  to use those the ways I want. Pretty fine so far but then I don't really feel like sucking ur cock. Fucking me is definetely out of the question. Perfect attitude for subs but what's the casual gay guy opinion about it? It will not change my life or sexual attitude & preferences; just me wandering about it.

Wow, we would have such a good time, because I'm into whatever you like to do. I'm a proud bottom and know how to give a guy pleasure wherever he chooses to put his cock. You can have it all!!

Wow, we would have such a good time, because I'm into whatever you like to do. I'm a proud bottom and know how to give a guy pleasure wherever he chooses to put his cock. You can have it all!!

I can really only bottom due to my castration.....so it is not being selfish that I cannot top....it is simply a fact.   I make no effort to conceal that....anyone who fucks me knows they are not gonna get dick in return.

So, for a top who does not reciprocate, I am a perfect fuck....I like to bottom....and damned good at it.....and the top does not have to worry about me wanting to fuck his ass or get sucked off.

I have no issues what so ever with guys who have specific desires/needs.  As long as they are clear...it is not being selfish, rather I see it as a sexual honesty that tells me the guy really understands his own sexuality.......for me that is a huge turn on.......